Added a couple of levels, what does Sup Forums think?

Added a couple of levels, what does Sup Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LFz2lCEkjFk?
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

still a dumb concept, but good for you OP

thanks, nice trips level 0fag

left border is cut off retard op

0fag

what level is this youtube.com/watch?v=LFz2lCEkjFk?

how do i become an ∞fag

Shitty. I can't relate to it at all. Nor can I imagine anyone posting on Sup Forums fitting into any of those.

Good job OP

You really showed those normies.

We're all proud of you.

wasn't there a study that showed you can't tell the difference between MP3 and FLAC and the main benefit of FLAC was audio editing

There are only two tiers

Pleb

Not as pleb

If you only listen to popular music you're a pleb

Tiers are bullshit

Yeah it was conducted by a 0fag

How about people just listen to what they like?

where the fuck is the Marcel-core level

0fag
synonymous with tiny mix tapes core since he just drones whatever they like

there is a notable difference between marcel-core and tmt-core famala

could i see the template for this?

>Experimental but accessible
false dichotomy

nope
so is your existence
nope

What is Christgau-core?

Real patricians don't treat musical taste like it's a contest. Doing so means your hyper insecure about your taste and pleb by default

Thanks for putting in the time to create this, we all really appreciate it!

So many tiers, how about we leave it as patricians and normie plebs. Only then is it defined by which albums and genres they hold to acclaim

spoken like a true 0fag

>nope
i'm pretty sure you have no idea what you're talking about.

>he hates arca
>he hates giant claw
>he doesn't give every ferraro release a high score like they do
>he hates D/PI/
>he doesn't like R+7
>he doesn't like Floral Shoppe
>he doesn't like Scott Walker

there's more than enough evidence here to prove you wrong. they both like underground experimental music but their opinions clash constantly.

Explain what exactly is wrong with the "listen to what you like" mentality.

no one on Sup Forums knows this much about marcel so i think it's safe to assume you are marcel

and i will take this opportunity to tell you that despite you disliking those musicians you will forever be viewed as just a TMT off shoot because of your taste in "weird frontier"-core

doesnt matter if you dislike those musicians you will forever be associated with TMT

It's embarrassing to think people unironically put effort into this
How insecure can one fuccboi be

you have to be less than a week new on Sup Forums to not realize that it's bait

you should stop spewing memes and actually deliver valid arguments. you don't have to like marcel, that's fine, but stop forcing the "go to bed marcel" meme and calling everybody him. it's fucking retarded. all you have to do his browse his rym a few times and you can see what i said is true.

all my point was was that there's a difference between marcel-core and tmt-core if you pair the two side by side. this could be resolved in a simple discussion.

Maybe if this were like two years or more ago but I'm convinced we've been flooded by so many tv and v fucks that there's a sizable demographic here who doesn't into irony on any level

5, nancarrow is antiwarhol-core

>maybe if this were like two years or more ago
you weren't even here 2 years ago. OP's image (unedited version) has been around for a long time

THIS

There are plenty of underagers who take this and the whole pleb/patrician meme seriously

What level is Viper on?

B8.

>0fag
Are you trying to start a meme?

I've unfortunately been here since 09, try again

OP is a literal retard he has no idea what he's talking about. he wouldn't even post a fucking template he's so stubborn.

go to bed marcel

>b8
shit 0fags say general?

thank you for proving my point you fucking faggot. what did i just fucking say?

>you don't have to like marcel, that's fine, but stop forcing the "go to bed marcel" meme and calling everybody him. it's fucking retarded.

unless you're just memeing again. holy fuck i can't even tell anymore on this fucking board. Sup Forums has become so obsessed with memes now vs. actual, logical discussion it hurts my brain.

go to bed marcel

see:
you're literally proving my point. i honestly feel above you now knowing i can deliver a logical, smooth conversation and you can do nothing but spew memes instead of deliver a valid counterargument.

It's ironic how you say people use music as a fashion accessory when this whole chart is about image

see

> >1 year on Sup Forums
> Only one year
Try 7 you pleb

are you ever going to address my points you fucking faggot. it's literally embarrassing how retarded you are.

>
you're literally proving my point. i honestly feel above you now knowing i can deliver a logical, smooth conversation and you can do nothing but spew memes instead of deliver a valid counterargument.

Post on Sup Forums for over a year appearently

why are you so fucking mad marcel? dont you have summer school or something?

>you're literally proving my point. i honestly feel above you now knowing i can deliver a logical, smooth conversation and you can do nothing but spew memes instead of deliver a valid counterargument.

see

Pleb: music reviewed by p4k, artists signed to labels, music from before 2010 (RYM poseur shite)
Patrician: music you made, music your close friends made, local bands no one has heard of

T.pleb

just listen to what you like lol

lvl 3 in lads

edits conducted by a 0fag, its painfully obvious. Using greentext when its not even their first month on Sup Forums doesn't make sense, many of the points you attempt to address are said or done by all levels & its not even properly organized to fit the rest of the theme.

Try again when you've been here longer, 0fag, maybe when you're level 4?

LA

Spoiler: it's more of a 20 year exploration, at the end of which you realize level 0 was correct all along.

fucking dumb image
no one reads tiny mixtapes

im nice and comfy at level 1.5

I'm amazed someone spent time making that shit just to piss some people off and confuse newfriends.