youtube.com/watch?v=CT6g7ckaBVM
youtube.com/watch?v=LCT7VNVmImQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ona78uz3f_I
youtube.com/watch?v=h8cyM_damag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stick to milo and busdriver you fucking redditor

Listen to Lil Wayne's older stuff. It's like if Kodak Black was good

This.

Related is the only Kodak song I really fuck with because it sounds just like a 2000s Wayne song.

youtube.com/watch?v=CT6g7ckaBVM

bump

>white boy rap

back to J Cole and G Eazy senpai

one of my fav kodak songs youtube.com/watch?v=LCT7VNVmImQ

listen to lil boosie - kodak's true influence

>only kodak song i really fuck with
because it's his most dumbed down and accessible

this is his masterpiece youtube.com/watch?v=ona78uz3f_I

honestly if you dont like kodak black you need to stick to fedoracore shit like hopsin and aesop rock

>pleb and proud

I don't like any of his stuff except for Skrilla, which is fucking great

>aesop rock
>busdriver
>not plebeian
lmao bitch dont call my phone no more im on tour

>I listen to horny baboon chants and I pretend to be black on the internet

lol epic racism dude :P you really showed me! i wish i was intelligent enough to vibe with milo every time he name drops a philosopher or hopsin's surface level unoriginal observations on human nature and reality

let me guess, you think def jux has put out good music too right?

definitely one of his best songs

he's not stupid because he's black tho lol
and no I don't listen to rap
actually I don't even know who kodak black is
I'm only here to make raptards mad af
keep being proud of listening to ignant music tho lmao

>i exclusively listen to intelligent music
*tips fedora*

go cry to fleet foxes and ajj you pussy wigger

>proud to be stupid
you are literally below fedora level sorry to break news to you pretty boi

what does listening to "ignant music" have to do with being proud to be stupid?

you are literally making fun of people who don't listen to flavor of the year 'bangers' bullshit
and you think that if people don't listen to your garbage ghetto crap they are smelly fedoras
why's that? are you too scared to try anything with more substance than 'she suck my dick in a plane?'
you're the one that should be made fun of
yet I won't
because I'm a bad troll
:^)

what's wrong with ghetto flavor of the year bangers?
>are you too scared to try anything with more substance
i listened to ferneyhough and jon rose this morning and neither of them are as innovative or original as lil yachty

At least Lil Yachty has his own style Kodak Black is a shitty Lil Wayne ripoff

>black rappers that slurs their words are copy cats of each other
listen user you literally admitted you don't listen to this kind of music so your surface level uneducated weightless opinions are of no worth. please just stick to generic indie music and leave the interesting stuff to the more capable

Lil Wayne doesn't even slur his words compared to Kodak Black, Kodak bit his style completely. Also, stop making everything about race.

>Kodak bit his style completely.
how so?

i still cant into kodak, help

nothing
I'm just being an ass
now I'm out

if you like sad feelsy love songs you should love this youtube.com/watch?v=h8cyM_damag

dont take it so seriously, dont approach his music from the cringey teenager viewpoint of "wow his lyrics are garbage he's not rapping about real shit!!"

pay more attention to flow, cadence, and style.

Tries to copy his cadence and flow (and can't), same topics as early Lil Wayne, says he is the greatest rapper alive like Lil Wayne did, even growing dreads so he can copy Wayne's aesthetic

>Reducing rap to just "flow, cadence, and style" so you can justify him being good
>Same thing people did to justify Yung Lean being good LOL

>Tries to copy his cadence and flow
you literally just saw these terms in my above post and copied them because you cant elaborate on HOW he does.
>says he is the greatest rapper alive like lil wayne did
so did most rappers before lil wayne
>even growing dreads like lil wayne
okay so i see that you realized how wrong you were half way through this thread and decided to start "baiting xD for the keks and he wont notice i was wrong xDD"

bye

>yung lean
>bad

>implying you cant reduce rappers to certain measurements
>dude they must be a full package otherwise theyre shit lmao
*tips fedora*

>dont approach his music from the cringey teenager viewpoint of "wow his lyrics are garbage he's not rapping about real shit!!"
>implying the cringy teenager point of view isnt "this shit lit senpai lmao"
The dude sounds like a crackhead with learning disabilities on copious amounts of cough medicine and molly, I literally cannot understand half the shit he's saying.

yeah its not made for this world is a beautiful place and i am no longer afraid to die fans

>projecting
I like allot of modern hip hop but this dude is straight garbage.

danny brown and earl sweatshirt are objectively less innovative and interesting than 21 savage

>"Ok you can have a good rapper with good technical ability, lyricism, and production"
>Lmao no not a trendy style with meme production, that's what I want
The worst part about Yung Lean is Travis Scott who isn't even a technically strong rapper destroying him on Ghosttown, shows that a cool album could have been made with that meme aesthetic before it got stale

Edgy

t. pleb

>yeah i love modern hip hop, danny brown.. busdriver, milo..kill the vultures, the list goes on

You seem like you've just discovered the xxl freshman list.

Who the fuck are any of those people other than Danny Brown LOL

fym lil uglee ass nigga you cant diss me when you postin a pic like that im right you'r wrong stupid ass fucck fym PIC RELATED: ITS YOU

I'm sorry you've never listened to Busdriver.

Aesop Rock is black now?

>You seem like you've just discovered the xxl freshman list

say what you want but it's true, they are less innovative and interesting, go back to listening to this world is a beautiful place and i am no longer afraid to die and leave hip hop to the grown ups little boy

Twenniwan is barely an adult himself baka

Literally all you're doing this entire thread is "wow go listen to X" when someone disagrees with you without actually validating your shit taste.

>Implying rap isn't entirely about aesthetics

>implying sounding like a slurring retard is aesthetics and not just laziness and apathy

Kek

im sure you'd be afraid to say it to his face
it is