Give me one reason why this isnt the GOAT pop album of all time

Give me one reason why this isnt the GOAT pop album of all time

protip, you cant

She is special ed version of Madonna.

god fucking dammit you fucking waifufag stop fucking spamming the fucking boards with fucking threads about this fucking bland and uninspired pop music whore

fuck

I'm not OP but don't talk shit about Marina, feggit.

It's a very good album, but Art Angels is the GOAT pop album (or at very least of this decade).

>Greatest of all time pop album of all time

of all time? idk. It is quite enjoyable though. I honestly prefer AURORA's album more, as well as TFJ and Electra Heart

Why would you say that? I've seen alot of hate against Marina on this board recently, like People saying she's "Old" "Ugly" and "Untallented". You're all fucking retards and you have a shit tier music taste when it comes to pop. Also what is up with these faggots calling Marina Ugly and Old? Marina is one of the most attractive women out there, And i bet you fat neckbeard Virgins couldn't say that to Marina's face, and even if you did i'd be there to protect her. You know what's funny? I can snap and kill every mother fucker on this board if we met IRL. Seriously, think about it. I'd have your windpipe crushed and your eyes gouged out before you would even know what is happening. You guys talk big shit, But if i'm ever around you in IRL and i hear you talk shit about Marina then those will be your last words. Watch Yourselfes

>picking the worst album from the best pop artist

Good Album, prefer TFJ though also she aged like shit

worst meme. She still looks great

I think you're just gay if you think shes ugly now

This shit has to be bait. No one can think she isn't still hot.

that's an older picture

I literally can't.

GOAT pop album, you say?

GOAT pop album, you say?

It's boring.

Is this a copypasta?

this is the best pop ever releasded

>qhy are tou so ugly
kek