People still listen to Sgt. Peppers after this

>people still listen to Sgt. Peppers after this

How pleb can people be?

Don't really see the resemblance apart from...

>album cover
>having a song reprise
>the title of "nasal retentive calliope music" might be a reference to "being for the benefit of mr. kite"
>piano note at the end

I'd also like to add that the piano intro to "Absolutely Free" is beautiful.

I think OP's point is more that the album picks apart what the Beatles were trying to appeal to at the time, and therefore ruins an already awful listening experience because Sgt Pepper's is shit anyways. I also don't much care for WOIIFTM, one of Zappa's more overrated lp's.

Uncle Meat > Burnt Weeny Sandwich > Weasels Ripped My Flesh > We're Only In It For The Money > Absolutely Free > Freak Out > Ruben and the Jets

>Uncle Meat
stop this meme. it's fucking retarded that all you dumb fucks act like this is the best when half the album is just scrap audio from an unfinished film, and he has multiple albums full to the brim with amazing music. You guys only like this cause it's so 'weird,' it's far from his best. You havent even listed half his best albums you fucking suck.

>Sgt Pepper's is shit
holy edge i'd love to hear that one

The film audio was added in a CD release. It doesn't count you retard.

And I've listened to 33 of his albums, I listed the original mothers albums only. Kill yourself

Sgt Peppers is objectively a 10/10.

>le funny spork music xD
Fuck Frank Zappa and his fucking motherfuck shit music. FUCK!

lol not even close fucking dumbass what a shit show you are. enjoy your meme taste fucking mu baby

at least its not derp grippz

>gets proven wrong
>acts like a complete morron
Lmao @ ur life

>fucking motherfuck shit music. FUCK!
What did he mean by this?

uncle meat is still nowhere near the best you havent proven anything you just lied about what youve listened to and back tracked to say hur i was only doing the mothers albums. You fucking suck youre shit. stop embarrassing yourself I can't laugh anymore.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

I didn't say Uncle Meat was FZ best album, I said it was the original mothers best album.

The best FZ album overall is probably One Size Fits All or Roxy & Elsewhere

>, I said it was the original mothers best album.
lamo yes we talked about you backtracking already dumb fuck. The fact you took the time to create that picture and upload it is really fucking laughable. what the fuck are you doing? I'm LAMO @ your life you fucking retard.

Not him but no one finds you funny

We're Only In It is just a parody, like many Zappa albums

Sgt. Pepper's is a serious album

and the parody is better, what's your point

>is better

yes, it is better

Can we all agree Hot Rats and Joe's Garage is his very best?

>is better

>people still listen to Sgt. Peppers after this

How pleb can people be?

wow what valuable input if I was telling jokes I might be sad but I'm not I'm telling it like it is and you and you 'not him' are fucking dumb as hell

>a parody being better than the original content

this is why this board is fucked up

>one of Zappa's more overrated lp's.
you mean like all of them

Vastly superior album to either.

yes, it is better
how is that related to musical quality in the first place

I hope this is a joke, this is objectively the worst album of the stones' career, and even the best stones album (Between the Buttons) doesn't even come close to either

I legitimately don't like Sgt Pepper. It's boring.