One of my friends seems to be legitimately going insane . Music for this feel?

One of my friends seems to be legitimately going insane . Music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jzem_-At6F4
youtube.com/watch?v=NRBoGCQPK-0)
youtu.be/RijB8wnJCN0
youtube.com/watch?v=Fb9_yYYRi5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not your friend.

Wish You Were Here

>music for this feel
This post is off topic. Go away

This made me feel better when I thought I was going insane, closest I can empathize with.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jzem_-At6F4

Death Grips

i've been legitimately insane before. Don't sweat it, you will just stop being his friend when he's crazy and he won't be in your life anymore.

What the fuck does it even mean to go insane? Sanity is just a social norm based on how most people act. Being insane isn't a bad thing

i had a period of time when i was ~20 where i did too much acid and become a loony

i was really disorganized and unhappy and could barely take care of myself. took me like a year to get grounded and normal

so i guess it's something like that

At least he didn't become a tranny social justice warrior who can only talk about "muh injustice" anymore.

Man he used to be a cool dude to talk to music with.

Isn't it The Wall that's about Syd? Either way good rec.

It's extremely difficult to describe what's going on, but trust me on this. It's not some "escaping social norms" bullshit. It's bizarre, it's doing weird things to my friend group, and is very hard on a lot of people.

You're retarded. Having hallucinations and taking on dangerous personality patterns isn't just "breaking social norms," no matter what kind of new age crap you want to believe.

it's almost every album that's about him

Skip Spence - Oar
dude fronted Moby Grape and went insane, this is his album post-break. It's pretty harrowing stuff, really strange earthy psych-folk.

being unable to separate reality from your imagination, harming those around you based on your assumptions/paranoia, and experiencing baseless emotions you can't control isn't a good thing you fucking retard

great advice senpai

no the wall is about the man

this is good album

Forgot about this album for a few years. Thanks for the reminder, This Time He Has Come is my favorite track

Read some more about this, sounds really interesting. Thanks for the rec

Well while you watch him slowly go insane, just play this; it's probobly what he sounds like. (youtube.com/watch?v=NRBoGCQPK-0)

holy fuck are you me?
that happened to a childhood friend of mine, and hes kinda hard to talk to now

one of my friends fried his brain with ketamine and it's like talking to a zombie

is your friend young thug

no music, but let im get his meds and sleepo for a few months and see if he comes out alright.

ps hope you gwt banned for you 'music' thread

I'm not friend, buddy!

you cant silence my struggle faggot

No, it isn't

Holy shit I Think I may be insane then.

People don't realize how badly psychedelics can fuck your shit up if you drop them on a regular basis. I know a guy I went to high school with that candyflipped every other day and he can't even string his sentences together now.

That'd be the MDMA's fault

i have a friend who also did acid way too much, hundreds of tabs over the course of a year or maybe even less and he is constantly in physcosis and permanetly fucked up

Yep I had a friend who starting losing grip on reality due to bipolar, he loved electric wizard. Solid rec.

I take dissociatives everyday, hopefully I make it out okay.

youtu.be/RijB8wnJCN0

obvious choice

this is kinda scary
maybe i should slow down

is he a trump supporter?

Nothing worse than having a great time all day microdosing only to have the end of the night beset by paranoia reading these comments about schizo friends. Remembering that I have a 3rd cousin who I lost to latent schizophrenia triggered by psych usage. The thing is that he's somewhere in between being lost and still there. He's in and out. Am I a coward for not being able to face him? I don't want to have this fear of what could happen to me. I come around to realizing again that the blissful detachment of drugs is a myth and that acid really makes you face things about yourself that you can't shake. And the thing is that this isn't fucking empowering for me, it's just scary and I can't articulate these realizations into motion and practice and routine, I'm just stuck in a morass of ill.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fb9_yYYRi5g

literally Dark Side of the Moon
the entire concept of the album is about insanity

i trip once a week and smoke around 4 days a week and i'm pretty good. just got to control yourself when tripping set and setting y'know

you don't go crazy from acid unless you are already predisposed to mental illness through genetics and stuff

i trip often and i'm good, just use responsibly

syd barrett went crazy from too much acid too fast

your homeboys change sometimes
the thoughts rearrange in their brains sometimes
it's too hard dealing with the pain sometimes but you've gotta let go you can't change their lives

Drop dead.