What's the best album to get drunk to for the first time? I'm 19 and have never touched anything before

What's the best album to get drunk to for the first time? I'm 19 and have never touched anything before.

Also I'm 5'4" and 110 lbs, how much wine will it take to get me sufficiently drunk?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZqH-13cYqw
youtube.com/watch?v=FDmK_WdEn44
youtube.com/watch?v=UhvfwwpU1CE
youtube.com/watch?v=hZhW76LAnTY
youtube.com/watch?v=yvwFyHthzvI
youtube.com/watch?v=ibe09psc-fc
youtube.com/watch?v=Kmv4GI9w_MY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

your first drink is going to be you alone in your room listening to sad songs?

Yes

this is the only answer

tragic

Get some upbeat shit for the first time you get drunk. I also only drink beer and vodka, I have no frame of reference for wine.
SSLYBY - Fly By Wire. Something fun to sing along to.

That's life

>5'4
>wine

I hope you are a girl

Are you a guy or grill

This is relevant as men tend to have better alcohol tolerance regardless of weight, assuming low bf%.

Also I'd recommend pic related, just make sure you're buzzed by North American Scum and totally sloshed by All My Friends

protip: drink until you can feel your frontal lobe disintegrating

No, I'm a short heterosexual feminine boy who's really sensitive and would prefer his first drink to be in the presence of nothing else besides sad songs

I'm a guy

>sad songs
>wine
The choice is clear

if you drink 1/2 to 3/4 of a bottle youd probably be pretty good. just make sure you drink water too and if you feel pretty drunk, dont keep going. eat beforehand.

listen to ween - chocolate & cheese

You are white, at least?

Good choice, they seem glum enough.

Okay

I'm white yeah

why the hell do you want to get drunk like this
why the hell you're using wine
why the hell do you want to listen to music
why the hell are you asking us

anyway pound this shit on repeat and enjoy your hangover tomorrow i guess

Actually, listen to Alligator by The National instead, it's a sadder album overall and has a fucking cathartic closer.

>Wine
>Alone
>First time

Damn man. Something by Funker Vogt?

I want to get drunk like this because it's fitting for me. I'm socially awkward and don't feel the urge to get drunk for the first time in the company of friends or relatives. I prefer solitude and sadness for drunkenness. It's my personality, I don't really care for fun but being drunk like this would make me happy in my own way

I'm using wine because it's all I have access to at the moment.

I want to use music because it seems like it would go along well with the drunkenness. Like it will be enhanced, more powerful, or more able to be related to. I'd be more emotional and sensitive to it

Oh yeah I'm just asking because I know there are people on here who have more experience with alcohol and music and what the best combination is

Okay

Don't know who that is but sure

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Shut up you fucking nigger thing. I'm not a girl you foul-mouthed mammoth

>I want to use music because it seems like it would go along well with the drunkenness. Like it will be enhanced, more powerful, or more able to be related to

Alcohol is not weed or ecstasy mang
if anything alcohol will make you pay less attention to the music, which is why drunk people can tolerate pleb shit better

it wont make music better, it will just make shitty music less annoying

but hey its your life

listen to this

youtube.com/watch?v=dZqH-13cYqw

Is it bad that I love this while sober?

I know you're not a girl, I'm white and I'm a male too and you sound cute! Here's an album suggestion, even if you won't give me your deets!

youtube.com/watch?v=FDmK_WdEn44

>but hey its your life
But fucking help me please I don't want it to be

>even if you won't give me your deets!
Never in a million years, my gay friend

Stay strong OP

Listen to Duster-contemporary movement, and if you like that stratosphere by the same artist afterwards.

If you've heard that before the national- boxer or high violet is a good choice

I don't think you can drink vinyl dude

How tall are your parents?

I'm strong. Thanks for the vinyl

kek

My mom is 5'0" and my dad is 5'7"-5'8"

Forgot about the GOAT sadcore album:

Bedhead: whatfunlifewas, or anything by a band called the new year, or the aforementioned

>But fucking help me please I don't want it to be
Getting drunk while listening to sad music from a Taiwanese telephone sampling forum isn't going to help user.
Come to terms with yourself, decide what you want to do and then do it.

You need someone to talk to mate?

literally the most entertaining way to get drunk

>decide what you want to do and then do it

Bro you should be a therapist

>No, I'm a short heterosexual feminine boy who's really sensitive and would prefer his first drink to be in the presence of nothing else besides sad songs

No it's alright, this is just who I am. I'll figure it all out. I'm only 19 though, let's not make it a big deal. I'm a kid, I've barely had time to experience any sadness.

I'm not depressed, don't worry.

Okay? Seems you like Spongebob faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=UhvfwwpU1CE

post BP you fuck

Oh you know what, this reminds me that American Football exists. I think I'll listen to that one for the first time, it's such a teenager album for teenage problems and anxieties

Thanks anons!

That's if you want to sob like a fucking bitch and wallow in your misery. Never been drunk before, so I don't know if that's what people do.

No I'm not posting my British Petroleum oil spill for you you fuck

pic

No problem man, just try to think about it instead of wanting to be the next Cobain. Cheers

>sob like a fucking bitch
That's exactly what I want. I want to cry and have some kind of extremely huge cathartic release and cry a lot and feel for the singer

>not just channeling your sadness into anger or determination
pleb

Not the next Cobain. Just the next Mangum, if I can somehow gain his lyrical ability when I reach my late 20's. Cheers

It's not necessarily any present anger or sadness. I just want to be fucking emotional, okay? And cry because it's nice and sensitive

Also your picture isn't loading

this is what you want right here my man

youtube.com/watch?v=hZhW76LAnTY

youtube.com/watch?v=yvwFyHthzvI

youtube.com/watch?v=ibe09psc-fc

youtube.com/watch?v=Kmv4GI9w_MY

>19
>never gotten drunk
I forgot about the cucked American alcohol laws

retarded evansposter

P R E T T Y
R
E
T
T
Y

>I prefer solitude and sadness for drunkenness
>Never been drunk before
How do you know?

op i wish i could be there with you

we could get pissdrunk together and lose our inhibitions and experiment with each others bodies and play with each others assholes while wearing girly and frilly skirts

what are you a fucking normie?

well, manlets usually only need one pint to get the job done.