ITT: Artists who have yet to release their magnum opus

ITT: Artists who have yet to release their magnum opus

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hfe24uHY_wQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd like to shove a magnum up her anus

you mean mangum opus

who is this???

Carly Rae Jepsen. she took a step in the right direction, we just gotta wait to see how she floows it up

La vida Boheme- I don't know how they they managed to top Nuestra with Sera, but it has me thinking that they could go even further.

The savior of rock and roll music

My Woman hype! It's already going to be great but might it be a masterpiece? I think she has it in her and Intern is my SOTY so far.

angel olsen

>not posting her udders

you a faggot son?

It's either gonna be the next one or the one after, I can feel it

He'll release the best rap album ever right before he kills himself.

I can't wait to see what else he has in store

This album was slightly underwhelming and quite boring at times, but they displayed that they definitely have potential.

It's coming.

He's going to put out a GOAT solo record at some point, I know it.

your big-titted waifu has fetal alcohol syndrome.

shit taste son.

I feel like the hype is pretty real with Annie t b h

holy fuck thats the first time Ive seen these guys on here
La Vida Boheme is my favorite latin act atm...been so for about three years now...

shoutout to fifa osts btw

why is that user?

you tell me, you're the one who chose to like it

I like the music of those two artists because it sounds good and resonates with me emotionally. Why do I have shit taste?

Who knows maybe you were born that way, or maybe you got indoctrinated by Sup Forums memes tell me, did you listen to her before Sup Forums ?

i keked, at the wordplay and the idea that he could create anything greater than ITAOTS

>inb4 he already did

He already did t b h f a m

Yeah she was like the second band I was ever a serious fan of.

Chuck

Who is this??

he didnt "create" it
but i think Orange Twin Field Works is better than ITAOTS

Angel is much more than her breasts, which are still nice btw

she got some juicy thighs too aay

His music has like 5 genres in one tho.

iamamiwhoami

After four albums of good but derivative material, this bloke put out a flawed but diverse and original record. I feel like his best and most distinctive album will come out sometime in the next ten years.

Aaron Ellis

honestly before you open this can any of you tell if its ariel pink or grimes be honest

Hopefully he stops trying to go for a poppier sound like he did on Wave[s]

courtney barnett is going save rock and roll

I hope Sufjan Stevens. I want to believe he hasn't released the GOAT yet. So much potential.

hopefully within the next 4 years

She peaked with Strange Mercy, it's all been downhill from there.

stupid waifuposter

>shoutout to fifa osts btw

FIFA soundtrack is my guilty pleasure
youtube.com/watch?v=Hfe24uHY_wQ

kek

I'm Venezuelan and while I don't live there anymore, I went back to visit once and a cousin showed them to me. They're one of the only few things that actually ake me feel a connection to my country. Definitely my favorite Latin American band

Everything is Embarrassing was released in 2012 though

hahahaha and the other dude stops replying, fucking retards

stop throwing this meme syndrome around

The 20/20 albums were a step in the right direction, he can only go forward from here

Carrie and Lowell definitely proved that he's not on the downhill. I don't think he ever peaked in quality, perhaps in accessible music, or popularity. He'll probably be one of those artist that's so consistent that you won't really be able to point out a definite "essential" album. Other ones I can think of like that are probably Bowie, Bob Dylan, PJ Harvey, you get the idea.

Before some artist claim that I'm comparing these artist in quality, I'm not, I'm just saying within their respective discography, they were consistent, or had enough albums of such qualities that you couldn't point out "the one" to listen to.

Based upon her current situation, and the covers she's been performing recently, you can tell she's going in an experimental direction for her next project, if she ever is allowed to release one.

Most masterpieces are released before the age of 35, so she's in a bit of a hurry.

He's slowly starting to find his own sound

Once it finally clicks for him, he'll probably end up making one of this decade's best records

He's been improving every release. I think the eventual early death of Earl will motivate his magnum opus

I'm Up and Slime Season 3 were shit compared to SS1&2 and Barter 6 tho

THIS

You mean magnum opuses, if you catch my drift

TRIPLE H AND THE LITURGIES

Can we start calling her tits 'the Olsen twins', Please?

post more of her body of work

That hat is offensive to POC that actually speak in African American vernacular. When will these white bitches learn

You don't deserve it

:( please, there's no way to google it

You just said the magic word

Is Angel going to be a new queen of Sup Forums? Will Kate, Bjork, and Annie have to make room? Or is she going to replace Annie?

Arca bb

I kinda hope Joanna will outdo herself with one of her next releases. Most of the material she's released so far is 10/10 for me, especially HOOM, but I think she could do it.

two Venzuelans in the same thread. Moving up in the world, guys! wOur country may be shit right now, but at least two musicians aren't

nuttin better than yeezus

for sure. his beats are interesting and cool but he's gonna perfect that shit

There's something big coming one day, he just hasn't quite delivered it yet.

You forgot about Grimes. The only female artist on Sup Forums with daily threads, all of them with over 300 posts.

SS1>SS3>BARTER 6>SS2 FUCK IM UP

literally who

visions is magnum opus, artangels is the beginning of the decline.

2thicc

she'll never be able to top those tits though

literally new

magnum opuses? Would that be magnum opi?
Magnum O P P A I

>artangels is the beginning of the decline
Art Angels is also awesome. Grimes is on the rise. Being pop =/= bad.

Doris was and will be his best work

Idlsidgo was tryhard edgy bullshit and not a step in the right direction at all. People who say "this album is like depression!" arent actually depressed. Theyre just fags

this is becoming borderline experimental

you forgot that they're daily threads with the same 14 /r9k/ crossposters who should kill themselves asap

He did already. Its called doris

It's a fantastic album, but I think he'll do better.

God im hoping this happens. Tyler has gotten better and better whilst earl after Doris is on the decline. They dont fuck with eachother anymore bwcause of earls xanex addiction and if earl dies Tyler will probably make some Kanye level music. Hes stated at this point hes done making music but I woukd bet a handful of niggers that would put him back on the piano bench and cooking up some heat

Nope. You just hate Grimes and her fanbase like a twat that you are. Fuck off.

>who should kill themselves asap
You first.

Why? His last album was trash, hes deeper into drugs than ever and he thinks hes God. I dont see any good material coming out of him any time soon. Lost all his rapper friends and now only hangs out with the people in of who use him for drugs and money. Dudes washed up. Face it.

hey shitlord don't say twat or you'll trigger your ebin faerie princess queen yazz grimes queen yazzz

Different person.

Grimes sucks

>Grimes sucks
Your proof?

Oh shit, that's my favorite DJ