I'VE BEEN IN THIS TOWN SO LONG

I'VE BEEN IN THIS TOWN SO LONG

I ONCE HAD A DREAM SO I PACKED UP AND SPLIT FOR THE CITY

Its so cool that he was writing a musical drama for a song. Lyrical plots are a rarity now and it was only more out of a strange bag back then

MY FATHER
TOOK ME INTO THE CITY

some part of me wants smile to be adapted into a musical

THIS IS THE WORST TRIP
I'VE EVER BEEN ON

Bro I was thinking about doing this . I was going to run with the magic bicycle theme

I thought a pilgrim could discover the bike while adventuring in the second song (do you like worms) and the rest of the play would be him travelling through American history, encountering important historical events
Heroes and Villains could be how about his life before he bicycle (in the cantina)

The fact that he would be a pilgrim in a Spanish settlement would be an Ironic jab at Plymouth Rock roll over lyric

OH CAROL I KNOWWWW

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

>tfw you realize the train at the end of Caroline No is the train in Cabinessence

I always thought that guy killed himself at the end of Caroline No. Jumped in front of train, dogs are barking cause he is jumping over fence or something they are guarding.

Thinking about it, it obviously isn't the case but that was literally the first thought I had when I heard it.

Thats a very dark thought brother

I WANNA CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

It is, especially with how obvious I thought that was.

A DIAMOND NECKLACE PLAYED THE PAWN

I've thought that before as well

HEY LITTLE HEY LITTLE HEY LITTLE TOMBOY

Holy shit this would be so good
Write it

thoughts on this?

i really like the version of caroline, no

Holy fucking checked

I wish Animal Collective had of contributed to it