metalsucks.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/1137889078f1ti.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

[picture of your k-pop/j-pop waifu]

she's never seen a p*nis before!

Bez

Jonny Sins makes music!?!?!?

Has a massive knob, not is a massive knob

Bez is fucking packing mate.
I went to see the Happy Mondays, and he was off his head on E (classic Bez), and his todger fell out the leg of his shorts, and they was almost 3/4 length shorts. At least two people fainted (which might of bin from the molly) but fuckin' 'ell mate, it was big. But Bez mate, he just fuckin grabbed down his left trouser leg, fuckin wound it back up like a garden hose.
Fucking Bez mate, biggest cock in this biz he's got.

/thread

Any Black artist ever.

>One of the greatest crimes committed against young Billy Corgan was the reception of his knob
>Many people told him time and time again it was a really huge knob
>This is clearly a media sham, it's so fucking obvious to anybody with a brain that it's the biggest knob of its generation

Actual Corgan quotes ^

spotted the bernie supporter

You would know

He at least seems like he'd be a freak in the bedroom

this picture makes me so hard

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Kevin is known to be THE most hung guy in shoegaze, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Bilinda's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Kevin barely able to force it past the knob, and Bilinda moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Kevin's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria...

Lenny Kravitz's dick looked pretty average.

>Implying he didn't call his band Big Black because of his inadequate size.

>implying Kanye or Kendrick pack anything more than a 5.5 incher.

obviously this guy!
youtube.com/watch?v=i63cgUeSsY0

Probably, but it's also probably really thin and weird
No, Albini's cock's black, don'tcha know

DALE

Not an artist, but still...

Nah.
It's a well known fact that blokes that want to shag 12 year olds want to do it so that their cock seems bigger.

fuck off

this made me lol so much

Is he actually a Pedo?

His fucking pinky is bigger than most people's ring finger.

It was an article he did about gay marriage, and one of the things he said was "why can't you marry a 12 year old?" so maybe

confirmed in interviews

I bet Lars has a micro-penis

there's pics of it on the net

Is this the new copypasta?

Oh lord. I don't want to see them, but now you've mentioned them I want to see them.

>new

I've seen some shots from this photoshoot, but not this particular photo.

>the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

More like, they JUST banged

youtube.com/watch?v=QetvK6ldl2s

better pic

>new
The only new thing here is you

Josh Homme the real Homie

I do

I'm an artist

not buying this one actually. 6" max

DEAN WEEN

*that are probably

Everyone always talks up dead people.
You have to take it with a pinch of salt.

he has a microdick
thise are sime sexy hands

the drugs shrunk his dick.

the origins of the copypasta is a pic of him and annie clark, meaning of course that it has to be true

>thinking that meme started with sufjan
kys

where

Not even what he said. He argued against the legalization of gay marriage which obviously triggered a lot of the liberals on this board. He used a slippery slope argument and asserted that if gay marriage is legalized then the next step is to lower the legal ago of consentz. I mean as long as we're bursting down doors, and glorifying the sexual escapades that were scorned by the previous generations, then who's to say that the next generation won't burst down more doors and allow bestiality and pedophilia that we scorn today. Anyways I'll stop there, but if you actually care, read the article and you'll learn that the answer is nooo.

it concerns me knowing that someone actually wrote this copypasta at one point and probably believed it too

they think theres a "look in her eye" in this pic and that it means they DEFINITELY banged

That's hot.

>he has a microdick
>soft is the same as hard
>doesn't know about grower
how is middle school treating you?

tbf he has been hard on stage too.

>tfw your dick is only 7 inches

How do I deal with the fact that I'll never be able to satisfy a woman with my tiny 7 inch cock?

she looks like a tranny so i wouldnt be surprised

Probably kill yourself or get surgery like ole mm so you can satisfy the ladies like I do with my massive and ridiculous schwiener of 1.6 inches. The ladies can usually only take about half the tip before they cum

what's the context of this? is he just an autist or what?

Josh Homme is a god

very guud kej thanks hehe

nice try, kanye

The one with Sufjan and Annie is the most posted one here in Sup Forums, but it's not the original.

What kind of dumb ass logic lol

Animals and children are incapable of giving consent - that is a large part in why it's considered morally wrong -unlike two adults of the same sex. They are not even remotely the same thing, you don't have to be a "liberal" to grasp this...

>He doesn't know how to greentext

that nigga is a jew

damn he's sexy

>rich as fuck boat captain
>black gf
>huge dong
>being this alpha

les claypool is a GOD

>He's got a Moby Dick

Jesus that is funny.

Newfags from reddil

reddit is cool. fuck off.