So where do you all get your music from? I used to juggle TPB and KAT but now KAT's been shut down I'm at a loss

So where do you all get your music from? I used to juggle TPB and KAT but now KAT's been shut down I'm at a loss.

>I'm at a loss

Why? Just use Soulseek.

iTunes

Soulseek
Share threads
Archive
Or What

Those are your options

Limewire

why does Sup Forums keep spoonfeeding these people

OP here, because I'm the king of the casual lurkers, and most of the people on this board are genuinely nice guys who can throw me a bone every now and then

Because we're not analpained m/a/nchildren.

>muh sekrit club

If you google certain letters Sup Forums is literally the top result in google.

Thanks m8's

Lack of elitism killed this board.

Just use What.CD like an adult

If Frank drops his album tonight, I'll give out some What invites

If you google what I did tonight, your mom is literally the top result in google.

sticky literally explains this shit yet you continue to post in pointless threads that we've seen a million times before

Don't even bother to explain them, if they don't understand something that simple by theirselves is not worth it. Retards like these own the board anyway.

tradownload isnt bad except for a lot of the links are hit with copyright claims

just use KAT.cr lol

There was never elitism on Sup Forums

No it's not, why is everyone lying?
kickassto.cr

I get most of my shit off the archive, I've even found some niche stuff there.

What do you guys use for android?

rutracker + soulseek gets you pretty much anything you can think of, in flac more often than not

I have a what.cd account which I never use, the above two cover it. once or twice I've used it for rare stuff in higher bitrates however

rutracker mostly

Type kickassto.cr
You have kickass again...

What.CD is the best. Slsk is great for sharing too,.

Ttorrent pro user

0 shit waddup

what.cd
slsk
rutracker
mu archive

i typped it but nothing happened

This board was never alive

rutracker

yeah there was it died around 2013 literally everyone in 2012 would laugh at new users who werent mallgoth scaruffi heads

just use the archive, easiest and fastest way to find what you need

That sounds like a terrible community to want to be willingly part of

Thanks user

kickasstorrents.to

Works for me, from the US.

the archive u fucking idiot

how the fuck have u gotten this far using horrible torrent sites

>Soulseek
We're not dicks

I've never even heard of this until this thread. Found an album I had been looking for but couldn't find anywhere. Thanks niggas.

Freehardmusic
Deathgrind.club
Darkworld.ru
Thrasmageddon

all the bands bandcamps

an assortment of blogspot and other related sites for those hard as fuck demos to find.

il only use a torrent site if its for something common/large discographies. the music available through torrents is so limited, and so reliant on seeders.

>yet you continue to post in pointless threads that we've seen a million times before
What the fuck are you doing then? Every thread like this is also filled with dick heads shouting about the sticky. Get the fuck over it. Some people aren't total ass hats.

Deezloader, Spotify loader(if I can't find the album on Deezer) and archive