What's the consensus Sup Forums? is gucci really back or is this the clone feeding us nonsense??

what's the consensus Sup Forums? is gucci really back or is this the clone feeding us nonsense??

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!pNB1yDQR!VzqIL1E-m0IyH_NQB8cidIbEZBpGFt7SB3meOzxI2tM
youtube.com/watch?v=1_-J-3j5IbI
youtube.com/watch?v=cEFDvpwdH7A
youtube.com/watch?v=glHEvfJPIxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the clone's better

This album is fucking great. Fuck.

>GUCCI GUCCI GUCCI PLEASE

Overall 9/10
Vurry satisfied. Glad they finally fixed the production on the song with Young Thug.

Anyone got a link?

Gucci Mane - Everybody Looking (2016)
>hip-hop, trap rap, burr

mega.nz/#!pNB1yDQR!VzqIL1E-m0IyH_NQB8cidIbEZBpGFt7SB3meOzxI2tM

>not listening to clone trap in 2016

Out Do Ya is repetitive as fuck cunt.

Thanks!

It's "lit". But it's only the beginning.

Drake plugged this album on Instagram even after being removed from the song he was on. What a fucking cuck

Does anyone really give a shit?

How did Sup Forums get to this point? We're talking about Gucci Mane

If this tool occupied any genre other than rap people would herald him as being legendarily bad but being black and a rapper in the year 2016 means he's impervious from any criticism. Or if you've actually listened to and enjoyed a Gucci Mane album all the way through you probably haven't got much going on in your life

is it any good lads?
are you new or some shit the moment mbdtf got a 10 on p4k this board started listening to rap

Why do we still have this low effort bait

8/10 album, brrrrretty gud

>the moment mbdtf got a 10 on p4k this board started listening to rap
I know and it's pretty sad how much this board worships p4k, Fandango, and Scaruffi's opinions

>wreck-it ralph reaction pic

fag

Saying something doesn't make it true. If you have a rebuttal I'm happy to hear it

its good thankfully

i skipped the track with drake though cause i hate his weasel voice

Gucci saved the summer. Views was trash, TLOP was good but this. Zone 6 back on the map with this one.

This one is actually good with solid production and his new flows and lyrics are cool. Why even bother coming to the thread? There are countless other threads discussing boring indie shit

listening to the album now. glad gucci chose to limit drake to the hook. album bumps so far though, between this and still brazy its been a great year for gangster rap

I'm not seeing the hype. It's okay.
>glad gucci chose to limit drake to the hook
What's the point of a feature if it's just the hook? Is it just for a big name artist to boost sales/hype? I love a good proper rap feature, but it seems kind of pointless for a hook.

Gucci and Drake collab confirmed by Zaytoven. Why waste bars?

>why waste bars
A good rapper should be able to write a good feature. Not just run out.

pretty much. drake did well on the hook though. i didnt want to hear his pussy ass rap anyways, especially next to gucci

Yeah it feels weird listening to Drake rap about hard shit.

there are also some songs that are pretty fucking bad, but for guwop that's pretty run of the mill. also those songs have some pretty entertaining ad-libs that made me laugh

holy fuck those pan pipes on back on road my nigga gucci rapping over majoras mask type beats

It's fine if people like what they like, the difference is I think people are lying to themselves.

It's Gucci Mane for crying out loud, is it really a profound concept that he's a crappy musician?

Coming from someone who just recently got into several of his mixtapes in the 00's and before his last jail stint, it was actually pretty solid. Zaytoven & Mike Will did a pretty good job on the production aspect of things.

I'd give it a strong 7 to a light 8 t b h.

how is gucci mane crappy?

>still brazy
>Gangster Rap

IKSDE

FUCKING IKSDE

I think his lyrics are simple but his point of view is pretty intense which makes for some good music. this new album is also pretty reflective in context and his whole life story is fun to read about since its so wild. 1st day out the feds is genuinely a masterpiece tho.

>1st day out the feds is genuinely a masterpiece tho.
Fuck off. It was okay, but it wasn't that great.

People hate Kanye dick riders but this is another level of stanning.

Gucci had one of the best disses of all time tho

youtube.com/watch?v=1_-J-3j5IbI

>Go dig your partner up nigga, bet he can't say shit
>mfw

He's Gucci Mane. He isn't good on any level. Do I really need to justify this?

The lyricism is vapid to begin with and it gets iterated into oblivion to the point where it's miraculous you can find new ways to say "I have money and I get bitches and I will kill you"

The production isn't good, it's cheap and generic or if it is different it's different for the sake of it and it just sounds tacky and weird

It's dumb and obnoxious and everything about his being is about status and putting himself up on a pedestal instead of highlighting his insecurities. Which really isn't very effective when you don't do or accomplish anything interesting

If a musician from any other genre than rap made music this dumb, lazy, obnoxious and cheap everyone would think it's absolutely terrible and mock it into oblivion

That's why Gucci Mane isn't a very good musician. I'd be fascinated to hear what you think is good about him

you literally sound like you're from reddit

He bumps

I like when people on Sup Forums actually justify and stand by their opinions. I'm not even that user btw.

>The production isn't good, it's cheap and generic or if it is different it's different for the sake of it and it just sounds tacky and weird
what did he mean by this?

The kanye track is so fucking good
Might check out gucci more, this album is dope

Whenever someone uses "reddit" as an insult I just assume they are unable to have an intelligent adult like conversation so I disregard everything they say.

its definitely in the top 5 solo gucci mane releases since mr zone 6 but it still doesnt touch his older stuff

ok

jeezy must be in this thread with all this trash being talked. listen to world war 3: lean and educate yourself bitch

Sup Forums believes that making cohesive points and justifying your argument is "autistic" and that everyone should just be a cool and profound outsider that just turns their nose up at everything

Again, not a valid argument. Are you unable to talk without referring to a website?

Why not say Digg, or Facebook, or Tumblr, or Blogspot or WordPress, or Google. What does Reddit mean?

>when rockists attack

No dude, i mean, if you dont listen to this kind of music, of course the production would sound generic, the same way i find all metal sounding the same. The production here is seriously good. And for the lyrics, you dont listen to it to become enlightened. Sure some tracks are pretty braindead, but as some other poster pointed out, his perspective makes it pretty dope.

Pretty true from past experience. Write anything that's more than a few lines and you'll get told you're in "damage control".

What's the point in actually backing up your opinion if you're going to get lambasted with insult?

This isn't an argument. I'm one the biggest hip hop fans out there but he's really not that great.

you bois hear the new g eazy single? dat boi droppin heat.

gangster rap is a pretty umbrella term faggot. plus it was made by a true thug.
suck a dick

>>>>cohesive points and justifying your argument
>x is bad
>why
>this part of it is cheap
>this part is vapid
>this part is obnoxious
>this part is lazy
top 'arguments' niggers

I get that, I still don't think it's good

Is This It by The Strokes is a generic indie rock album but it's also well executed and good for what it's worth

>suck a dick
It's quite evident you have no argument. Especially when you resort to childish insutls.

>All these faggots bandwagoners itt who have not listened even 1/3 of gucci discog but defend the new album.
>some even go as far as to say that the beats are not generic as fuck
TOP KEK-LA-MALEK

Every Gucci album is generic as fuck.

sorry homo i didn't know this was debate club. go back to mumford and sons pussy boy, you can't handle gucci

not really but a lot of them are

yall think gucci is generic cus gucci created this sound that everybody is still copying ten years ago

Lol man you really are reaching aren't you. 95% of my music library is hip hop music. Keep assuming things about me though. Your insults aren't helping you either.

>cus gucci created this sound that everybody is still copying ten years ago

More like Wayne you fucking homo

>Wu-Tang
Grandpa get off Sup Forums and have sex

Even Wayne is overrated to the moon.

nah zaytoven created the sound

You're not good at insulting people are you.

damn dude your taste is killer, how many montell jordan albums do you have on there?

Hit the weights

I didn't specify any artists.

Literally who

You and what army

>listening to a 2016 masta ace album
take it off gramps

Some guy

damn dude your taste is so diverse. are people frequently impressed by your hip hop knowledge in real life? do you feel underappreciated because of your superior music taste? are you a moderator on r/hiphopheads? why do you have so much hatred for gucci mane? did he kill your best friend?

rec some older stuff please. I've explored a good bit and wanna see if I missed any standout releases

At this point you guys are just embarrassing.

burrprint 2
burrprint 3d
state vs radric davis
traphouse
why are u showing off boring backpack rap and 100s

Who?

Lil Yachty is based as fuck.
The two on the right in dont have a clue who they are.

But 21 savage is straight fucking garbage and i hate everything about him.

>OLD

FINALLY one album and guy that i recognize.

Still shit taste

all i see is 2 bad albums there
top right lil uzi vert hes trash
bottom right playboi carti
and 21 savage is fucking fire

we're talking about some real nigga music and you come in talking about how you don't like it, and post some jonwayne shit to prove how diverse your tastes are. this music was not made for you. do not listen to it. stop complaining that this specific album dosen't cater to your tastes. learn to hide your power level and start listening to shit you enjoy instead of arguing about it for street cred son. p.s. fuck you, take your candy ass on out of here

lil uzi vert and playboi carti

You mustn't listen to much hip hop.

>lil uzi vert hes trash

all my chains is fire

>21 savage is fucking fire
He is shit.

>LOOK AT ME HOW THEY SHOOT ME 1391389 TIMES MY BEST FRIEND DIED I AM A REAL GANGSTA YA KNOW MONEY LMAO I SOUND THE SAME ON EVERY TRACK AND I SPENT 99% OF MY MONEY ON METRO BOOMIN

i hate that gremlin looking manlet especially after he called himself rap's gg allin
21 savage is the realest the man has a goddamn dagger on his forehead

>we're talking about some real nigga music
>this music was not made for you
>take your candy ass on out of here
Oh man you don't realise how arrogant and pretentious you sound. It's amazing how little self awareness you have.

dildo*

>we're talking about some real nigga music

21 savage has one good song

no one cares

Sounds like every other rapper

idk how you dont like 21
youtube.com/watch?v=cEFDvpwdH7A
youtube.com/watch?v=glHEvfJPIxc
3 good tapes and 1 good album

Who the fuck cares if someone is real or not.

Future is probably the biggest bitch in the game and nobody gives a fuck because he has dope tracks

C'mon bruh...

>views was trash
>TLOP was good

ha

also listen to TGOD: Rude Awakenings. very good also

because if someone is gonna be rapping about street shit their authenticity matters thats why people laughed at slim jesus
>anything wiz related post kush and oj