youtube.com/watch?v=pNZX0Lz-Iuk
youtube.com/watch?v=QJYVid9CS04
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Objectively Feedbacker or Flood

This. Feedbacker or Flood is objectively this user's favorite Boris album

that or absolutego

this.

Flood is the best
Feedbacker is their most overated with Akuma no uta even tho their are both really good

Johnson

If I'm a fan of Melvins, where should I start

Feedbacker, Amplifier Worship, or Pink.

or Akuma no Uta

Pink

you new here?

Are you?

no love for smile yet?

underrated imo.

pic is my favourite, however.

Why do you have to be such a giant fucking faggot? Like seriously, stay in your mom's basement licking up your pee stains from that dirty floor and stop being a douchenozzle for once in your life, you mongoloid degenerate. If for once you had an original thought you'd realize your irrelevance and total ineptitude at life and just commit suicide and do everyone a favor.

AMPLIFIER WORSHIP

heavy rocks is pretty good too though
i dont really like flood

Sun baked snow cavern was pretty underrated.

Anyone else for Black: Implications Flooding?

Feedbacker is shit.

OP here, The song Huge on Amplifier Worship is GOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=pNZX0Lz-Iuk

Savage

What are your guys thoughts on New Album?

youtube.com/watch?v=QJYVid9CS04

animesoundtrack/10

Good for a bunch of feel good j pop tracks but not close to the brilliance Boris can achieve. Doesn't deserve the hate at all though.

Underrated I like it a lot

Am i right to think making such a drastic change in sound would be music career suicide with any band?

I mean its boris so... It should also be noted that that was one of their 3 albums released in 2011 lol

You've got a point Boris have always gone by their own rules

The Evil One Which Sobs is my shit.

This or Flood

aw bless, someone get their first period?

Pink or flood

I knew as soon as someone said Pink the fucking spergs would go crazy.

Pink is my favorite and I've been listening to Boris for over a decade...WHEN PINK FUCKING CAME OUT! There is a very large portion of Boris fans that have been following them since they heard Pink - usually after hearing Farewell. Why is this such a bad thing? Pink is a 10/10 album and did a really good job of introducing a band with foreign lyrics to a larger amount of audiences.

I've had numerous friends over the past decade become huge Boris fans when I sent them farewell. Why do you think they are doing a Pink album tour? It's their best selling album and one of their top albums of all time.

Because of the success of Pink, many Boris fans went back to check out the amazing albums before it and have stuck around over a decade for the great albums that came out afterwards.

Fucking hell, the Sup Forums spergs are annoying as fuck.

Pink > Flood > Akuma No Uta > Noise > Smile (US or JAP depending on my mood) > Heavy Rocks (2011 - I don't like the 2002 version) > Amplifier Worship > New Album > Attention Please > the others.

Quit being whiny faggots about people liking Pink the best, or not being into AbsolutEgo - Be happy that a band as good as Boris and as niche as they could have been to have received such a huge following.

I keep returning to Noise, so I would say that. I like most of their stuff, and hope to pick up Crossing Waltz at their merch table for the US tour.

I totally understand and respect everything you have to say, but do you not like Feedbacker?? Why not?

fuck off

H-heavy Rocks
Tell me I'm not the only one

Nice guide though

which one

Honestly this is the album that got me into them, and probably my favorite.

Akuma No Uta

Orange of course

it's definitely a good album but I prefer Heavy Rocks 2011

Fair enough, What are your though on their more doom and drone records?

*Thoughts