Who is the right one?

Who is the right one?

Binky Barns 4 lyfe

binky is a fucking pleb
just look at his ears
fucking pleb ears

/thread

I'd fuck the one the top desu.

Binky raises some interesting points but Sue Ellan's ass was fat, Binky's ass on the other hand was not fat.

The ass was fat and right.

>metalfags

did anybody else think that buster was a girl for the longest time

I can't believe Arthur is an Aardvark like who the fuck thought that bear ass looking motherfucker looked like an Aardvark, who fucked so badly that they either drew a bear because they were way too lazy to draw an Aardvark properly or they didn't know what an Aardvark was and just thought they looked like bears.
whoever drew Arthur if you're somehow reading this thread kys

Ya man FUCK that shit

HEY

THEY TRIED THEIR BEST

damn that's kinda cool looking though

The ass is pretty fat.

His head looks like a pair of testicles

>Sue Ellan's ass was fat
Show the proof

How does he look like a bear tho? He's literally just a person with ears on the top of his head

The point of the original book was that Arthur had a big ass aardvark nose and everyone (rightly) thought he looked stupid as fuck, but over the course of the book he learned to accept his appearance and be happy about it. Then they slowly shrunk his nose because they didn't like his design cause it was too ugly.

Is it better to like a lot of music or just one kind?

>arthur thread

You want to know why I know you started using this site in 2014?

Sure

You don't recognize a well-known phrase associated with the site.

Binky
Sue Ellen is tasteless and doesn't know that pop music is about more than just "sound". It's about creative process, politics, identity, image. It's why punk fans hate metal and metalheads hate punk even though they're both distorted rock. They represent different things.

Binky tbqh. A lot of the time when people have wide taste it's because they'll just listen to whatever they are spoonfed.

>associated with the site
You're a fucking newfag calling an even newer newfag a newfag. It's a reference to an old greentext specifically about some guy wanting to fuck sue ellen and saying the ass was fat at the end. it's not just some fucking "common phrase associated with the site", it's a specific reference to a specific thing. You probably saw people referencing that and had no fucking idea about the actual reference, so you just assumed it was some ebin Sup Forums phrase

Ya dude HECK newfags!!1

>I just checked knowyourmeme
wew lad

It's associated with the site since 2012 my dude, "the ass was fat" is a phrase used in any given situation to describe something ridiculous, stop pretending like you know a maymay because you checked kym.

>projecting this hard
I haven't looked at knowyourmeme since I was in middle school
>inb4 "so like a year ago roflmao"

>caring this much about what random internet strangers think of you
How do you live
Nobody gives a fuck that you didn't know a shitty Arthur meme

Exactly how long do you have to be on the site to be considered not new?

>>inb4 "so like a year ago roflmao"

The shoe fits my dude. I was still using Sup Forums when that thread was made and it caused a shitstorm back then just like rustled jimmies did around that time. One of the last actual memes from here.

Fucking moron you're doing the same shit as me, this is a retarded argument on burmese basketweaving forum and we're both gonna die alone

Since 2006. 2007-2008 is original newfag, 2009-2010 is neo-newfag, 2010 is the cut off year, after 2011 is eternal cancerfag.

/bread
He finally gets it. We're all retarded together.

So I have to come to terms that im considered ETERNAL CANCER on the site I visit the most
>mfw

Binky. Binky is patrician

Fig newtons AM I Right??
These Sup Forumsrothers need to lurk moar xD

I never said it was a fucking good bear design.
A good bear is chubby, huge, has large claws and a heart shaped head but over and over you see people incrementally water down the perfect bear design so that anything with round ears is a bear.

The closest point of reference for Arthur is a bear though just because of all the terrible bear designs.

This upsets me a little.

This is some fuckin Salad Fingers shit.

It unsettles me on a deep, base level that almost ruins the comfy nature of the show for me.

JUST

delet

Those eyes. Those motherfucking tortured eyes! WTF how did they get away with showing this to kids?

I used to have all the old Arthur books. The illustrations were pretty cool.

nu

i no yr scrts artr

It's like he evolved into a bear

the irony

Isn't vitiligo supposed to happen in splotches? I never understood how his whiteness grew at a gradual rate.

I just wanted to say that it feels great knowing I can always come here and have a good laugh to myself about people fighting over bear drawings. You've gotten me through a lot of hard times Sup Forums, never change.

>vitiglio
He bleached his skin.

He did have vitiligo, but isn't that the reason he ended up bleaching his skin? At least that's my knowledge, which admittedly isn't that deep

That makes sense. I always just assumed he was full of shit. I feel bad now