/grimes/

grimes general.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/trashique2/
youtube.com/watch?v=3bc27oFFJo4
youtube.com/watch?v=svT2miDOc4M
reddit.com/r/Grimes/comments/4g84rl/grimes_downloads_various_rare_collaborations/
youtube.com/watch?v=YSWwVYuqsVM&list=PLfshjAsRKumjek3rgVUB7TvzzMURspMie
reddit.com/r/Grimes/comments/4q16wh/grimes_live_at_glastonbury_festival_720p_stream/
youtube.com/watch?v=s7rM67NPhZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=qGLvUejoRb4
youtube.com/watch?v=rZ9PeqqnQOw
youtube.com/watch?v=lHy-OVlijsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nGxIZ3Qg4bI
standard.co.uk/lifestyle/esmagazine/grimes-i-always-feel-weird-selling-art-a3188211.html
youtube.com/watch?v=du72DUh3yAg
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5ML3wLE-Jo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought she was Trash

would grimes ever be friends with her biggest fan?

(he's vegan and declares himself beautiful too btw)

why did you post this?

First for waifufag
>ywn see her naked

It's Trashique, pronounced "tres chic"

instagram.com/trashique2/

Super rare Grimes tracc hiding in plain sight
youtube.com/watch?v=3bc27oFFJo4

also
>reminder that Grimes' brother is a rapper

>calls her parents super conservative
>mother works for a liberal newspaper
>father spends christmas evening with them as they evade dinner with their mom and family and smokes weed with them while they make a stupid holiday track

why is claire so harsh on her parents?

She's kind of an asshole.

maybe they've changed?

She was an emo-y teen with behavioral problems and a nuerological movement disorder. She's never claimed to have been a saint.

Why hasn't she done any modelling gigs lately?

she's post wall now

Grimes should retire.

You mean like the massive ad campaign she's figure-heading at the moment?

Just imagine....

imagine what, exactly?

Oh you know, saucy thoughts...

You know she turned them all queer.

I think someone turned you queer...but being gay is fabulous these days, it's a free meal ticket.

...For dicks...user...I don't like eating dicks.

Then eat this bomb ass pussy instead.

does he believe in demons and magic or not?

grimes?? ...it's gay

what's this from?

Do you think Grimes is sexy or you just like her music?

Up until a couple days ago, I hated all you people for talking about this girl like there's anything interesting about her or her music.
Watched an interview, checked out Visions, and now I can't stop listening to her music and watching her say things awkwardly. Music for this feel? :^(

>I'm not even wearing underwear
My fantasy

AND THEN I SAW HER STANDING THERE WITH GREEN EYES AND LOG BLONDE HAIR

I like her music

the fact that she's super attractive is just a bonus.

HEAVY
QUAD
GANG

wow I don't know if it's because I'm on the 5th day of nofap but that pic is really sexy
to answer your question, though I normally don't find her more than pretty, I thought it was because she was pretty because I don't think I'd be obsessed if she were ugly
but I mean for example lavren is a goddess on earth but I don't find myself obsessing over her, björk for example I can kind of relate with her cos she's shy but I don't know, I'm really like grimes before blowing up so I can relate to her I guess?
sorry my answer is probably a mess

your eyes opened up to realiti, so listen to realiti

I'm always glad to hear about those little stories of people that hated Grimes and started liking her after a proper listen of her music.

>Music for this feel?
David: youtube.com/watch?v=svT2miDOc4M

>Every time I'm down, I dream, I dream of you.
>It's not worth it, though, forgetting everything I know.
>I need my old friend sitting next to me.
>Time is everything (a companion has?) to be-
>Where does my heart go when you die?
>How did that moment pass me by? Oh...
>How can you look so good and feel the way you do?
>I never knew... Oh, I never knew, Oh...

Choice

Damn, now I'm realizing I still have live Grimes to explore. I just ended up realizing I never gave her a fair shot. At first it was her personality when I stumbled upon her vs. Nardwuar and ended up checking out Visions just because I thought it was my favorite cover. What a weird journey it's been.

There's a lot of Grimes music to listen. For a start, take a look here: reddit.com/r/Grimes/comments/4g84rl/grimes_downloads_various_rare_collaborations/

Her music will grow on you with each listen. Don't be surprised when you'll be pretty obsessed with her songs, at least for while.

this is totally cultural appropriation! Fuck grimes i hate grimes now

Fuck yeah, thanks a bunch for this. Whenever I get into a new artist I always extensively go through whatever I can find in their catalog for a while so I'll be going through this for sure. Appreciate it.

Btw, here are 2 essential videos for you to watch:

FYF Fest 2014, her best Visions era concert: youtube.com/watch?v=YSWwVYuqsVM&list=PLfshjAsRKumjek3rgVUB7TvzzMURspMie

Glastonbury 2016, her best Art Angels era concert: new.vk.com
/wall-9986050_15153

Best quality download: reddit.com/r/Grimes/comments/4q16wh/grimes_live_at_glastonbury_festival_720p_stream/

Bonus: this early clip with just Grimey playing ukulele and singing: youtube.com/watch?v=s7rM67NPhZ8

Be warned, everyone fell in love with her after watching that clip.

You're welcome, friend. There are lots of underrated Grimes songs that barely any Grimes casual fan knows about them. 2 random examples:
youtube.com/watch?v=qGLvUejoRb4
youtube.com/watch?v=rZ9PeqqnQOw

Pls, listen to them asap.

I'm hitting all this right now. Threw the archive download into my external for tonight. Seriously though, mad respect for anyone who's willing to do vocals, light instrumentation, and mixing live together. About to check out the uke video in a minute, this FYF one is almost over

Cool. I'm glad to help a fellow Grimes fan.

That FYF Fest should have 10 songs. Be sure you get all of them in HD. I was obsessed for a month with that show.

Oh fuck me, it's a playlist, didn't notice on the embed. I'm finishing the second of the unreleased tracks on the post below yours and then I'll let it all play through. That uke song ruined me by the way, I'm definitely coming back to /grimes/

(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)

this webm syncs up with anything lowkey
youtube.com/watch?v=lHy-OVlijsQ

>I'm definitely coming back to /grimes/
There are some good fans here, but also a lot of shitposters and trolls. Sometimes it's almost impossible to have an actual music discussion about her because she's like a Sup Forums meme. Everyone seem to have a strong opinion about her, there's almost no middle ground.

Yeah, I hang out on a couple generals, there's a couple spastics in all of them just different breeds. I've been on this site long enough to weed through the shit.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SORCERY

grimes generals are ripe pickings for dubs, trips, quads, pents and even occasionally sexes. It's her blessing to us.

>tfwy ou with pents

A weird sorcery.

A faeri spell

Art Angels has really grown on me the last few days. She should have taken off Scream and Life in the Vivid dream and thrown David in between Belly of the Beat and Kill V. Maim.

Godspeed is the superior Canadian artist tho

pents incoming btw

Right.

>Godspeed is the superior Canadian artist tho
They're fairly boring tbch. How much crescendocore you could listen before start hating it? I'd rather listen to Grimes, she's way more interesting and diverse.

>How much crescendocore you could listen before start hating it?
actually translate this, this makes no sense whatsoever

youtube.com/watch?v=nGxIZ3Qg4bI

oh so this is where that gif is from

come on m8, not even that guy but theres no way you can't make sense of that unless you're just slow or tryharding over the mistakes in that sentence.

>that spell correct
>that file name
what did he mean by this

triggered

How much crescendocore could you listen before you start hating it?

Found it.

standard.co.uk/lifestyle/esmagazine/grimes-i-always-feel-weird-selling-art-a3188211.html

I don't know about you but I thought that was an abortion of a sentence. I think I know what he was going for, but I'm not 100% sure

Not everyone is speaking English here. Stop your elitist bullshit. You perfectly understood that sentence, unless you're a retard.

90% of cresendocore is pretty boring, but I feel like GY!BE has a premise to their albums as wholes. Their contemporaries take their albums track-by-track in contrast

as i said, either slow or tryharding, literally the only two options

fun fact: asunder is a masterpiece and anyone that thinks otherwise is a pleb

He/she should speak English better then you leftist retard. There's nothing elitist about wanting to be able to have a coherent conversation with someone without having to pause to figure out what was said.

>When people are like: “Marry me, Grimes” — I’m like, AGHHHGH. Like I can’t… it’s every day. Marry me, marry me. It’s so weird.’

REMEMBER THIS, Sup Forums

omg shes perfect

Funny how this grammar check site doesn't see any issues except the word "crescendocore". English is not my native language and I always thought that inverted "could you" is retarded.

>leftist
>not eastist
>eastist of the shithole that is the United States of Fucc Shit

Asunder is pretty good, I just don't think it's as good as the other three.

>slow or tryharding
Whatever you want to think, f a m

>‘I was always a very ugly person until recently. I had terrible hair and bad skin. So the whole thing is pretty odd.’ Her image frowns in the centre of my screen as she struggles for the right words. ‘It’s just... my self-identity is so strongly based on my abilities as an artist and as a producer and an engineer, I’m allergic to the idea of ever being evaluated on my physical appearance. When people are like: “Marry me, Grimes” — I’m like, AGHHHGH. Like I can’t… it’s every day. Marry me, marry me. It’s so weird.’

nice digits

Same shit from this site. WTF is going on with the English grammar check sites?

>Is Grimes the modern day Morrissey?
I guess this answers that question.

No

is she the modern day robert smith?

She's the modern day Bjork.

but bjork is still making good music

Vulnicura was disappointing. No good tunes anymore. :/

nah vulnicura is easily her best since vespertine my man

That's because "you could" is a grammatically correct phrase, however, it's what you would use when you make a suggestion.

I don't get that album. And I like 90s Bjork.

>When people are like: “Marry me, Grimes” — I’m like, AGHHHGH.

But it's correct in that context (that particular sentence)? How would you say that sentence?

Imo if you're dead set on making a comparison, you probably can't get much better than Claire and James vs. Robert and Mary.

"How much crescendocore could you listen to before you start to hate it?" is how I would ask it in person. I would never ask that in person because that would be autistic to do so

Is there a dl for the 2014 FYF Fest video?

You could get the whole playlist at once with 4k video downloader. It's free.

youtube.com/watch?v=du72DUh3yAg

at 1:33 she goes full Morrissey

What if I'm lazy?

You will not have those sweet Grimey videos...

Do you like the Grimes with black hair? youtube.com/watch?v=Q5ML3wLE-Jo

>beautiful tattoo
when did she recently have black hair?

rare

Post you favorite 10 tracks pre-Visions (NOT from Visions and Art Angels).

dragvandil
devon
rasik
omega
favriel
weregild
caladan
zoal, face dancer
grisgris
beast infection

Good selection. I would put Rosa instead of Favriel tho.