One of these two albums was made by a golden locked, Canadian sex icon and electronic music god. Which one?

One of these two albums was made by a golden locked, Canadian sex icon and electronic music god. Which one?

REPLY TO THIS POST OR YOU WILL GET THE GRIMEGRIME TONIGHT

Venetian Snares obviously.

Based Marcel praised that album while he BTFO Grimes with a 1/10.

tf is a grimegrime?

Obviously Art Angels

it's like a soup

both suck

you guy's hate Sup Forumscore is joke now lol that's funny

I like soup

too close to call d e s u

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

How do you sage a thread?
I can't remember whether it was the name box or the options box???

i know no one uses that function anymore but i feel the need to tell Venetian Snares fans that they're all neck bearded, bronies/peadophiles/furries with no chins and are fat while making sure Venetian Snares is forgotten about as quickly as possible

ITT: taking it personal

o i am laffin

so as far as Sup Forums is concerned there is some serious overlap in the demographics of their respective fan bases.

VNSNRS

type in #Tinypants in the name field and you should be able to sage the thread.

You could make a pretty precise venn diagram of it where furries naturally overlap with bronies and bronies naturally overlap with peados.

There's one thing all three of those groups love though and it's fucking Breakcore.
Furries have Renard (or whatever he's calling himself these days), Bronies also have Renard and others and peados have lolishit.

So if they love Breakcore that much then the king of breakcore, Venetian Snares must be the one artist that unites all of them.

versus other socially inept and emasculated shut-ins that are often fond of anime and adore a petite, emaciated Canadian synth goddess? basically the same people. Outside of Sup Forums is a different story sure.

V true but Grimes has the sacred value of not making music that's complete shit unlike VSnares, I want be baited into an argument about that btw, so don't try, just accept it as fact

Lol just joking Grimes sucks dicks

reel that bait back in, babe. it's dead. both of these albums sound good albeit in very different ways. and I would agree that snares has released a fair amount of bullshit over the years, but not this album. It's good, and that's a fact (objective observation made under standard conditions of 298 degrees Kelvin and 1 atm pressure).

I vote for Grimes.

should i listen to the album on the left?
Is it any good?

yes and it's much better than art angels

Stop lying
Don't

fuck off pleb

See
Which one are you?

Easily VSnares, it's his best album in years

this

Testing

haha you have tiny pants

oh okay