You can choose one album to erase from your memory so that you can listen to it again and experience the emotions you...

You can choose one album to erase from your memory so that you can listen to it again and experience the emotions you felt the first time you ever heard it.

What is the album, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pTso4MGednQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MBDTF

Hung at Heart by The Growlers

This or The College Dropout

I usually don't have the feeling for my albums I really like so I'd say maybe The Flaming Lip's Yoshimi album. I think it's decent, but it was a great first listen.

SILY, man that was truly incredible.

I'm glad I found the Zomba promo edition in HQ, With My Baby should've fuckin been on the studio release.

Death Grips' entire discography

this, as long as I can also forget the memery

nothing even comes close to this for the mind blowing power of the first listen

This

tfw when I haven't had that feeling :( why am I even listening to music famm i should just END IT

literally this. As much as I love gy!be they don't have replay value, at least not for me. The first five listenings to this were amazing, now it just seems boring

>that feel when when

Yeah, you probably should end it

this thing all the way through. #summer

This was the first black metal album I listened to and I still haven't found anything better. Det Som Engang Var feels as though I'm in another dimension when I listen to it.

This as well. I was very young when I first listened to it and found it boring, but now it's my favorite album.

I WAS FOLLOWING THE

This was one of the first indie albums i've ever heard, it was love at first sight and introduced me to dream pop/shoegaze/indie pop.

>summer 2010

not even my 10/10, but it was the first 'jazz thing' that i've heard

absolutely this. If this album did not cross your mind, you have something wrong going on.

>track 1
>that bass line

I

I really didn't appreciate how great this album was the first couple of times I listened to it

no contest

The whole beat structure of sherane was such a trip on the first listen. Still is, but man it's one of the few hip hop moments that floored me on the first listen.

The first time I heard the art of peer pressure I was never the same

I had the same experience summer 2012 or so and man I fell in love with that album on the first listen, mainly because I was younger and never heard anything similar

Seriously, first time I heard the album I was smoking all the time back then. Hearing that beat change when I was high off my ass was unreal. The storytelling was just a bonus to me at that point.

no contest

This fucking shit.

This album totally amazed me when I first listened to it, first sort of thing I heard relative to my to-be favourite genre.

This desu. It was the 2nd prog album I listened to after Dsotm and I just remember thinking music couldn't get any better than this

this
i still love this album, but the first listen was just magical

I don't know why I love this album, it's horse shit, but I just love it so much

This actually grew on me. Probably because I focused too much on the music and not enough on the lyrics the first time

them feels...

This...

Deffo this.

The first time I listened to it, I'd just (stupidly) fallen madly in love with a girl. She stopped talking to me without saying a word and it really got me down for a few months. But the first time I listened to it, I felt so happy...

the pic there is from GTA V and not the actual album art, but fucking this was something else when i first listened to it.

I remember hearing this downstairs in my basement on my couch with my headphones, and I just sat there on my couch, numb, and it almost felt like I was in another melancholy filled world. Def agree user.

For Rap I would choose E. 1999 Eternal by Bone Thugs N Harmony. That album blew my tits off when I first heard and I'd probably say its my #1 rap album.

all eyez on me

it has so many hits that I never get bored of

illmatic is a great choice too

MY FUCKING MAN

I wish I could forget Mastermind only to discover it again

Listening to this entire album changed my opinion on rap Da mystery of Chess boxin just fucking blew me away

this, illmatic and all 2pac albums

It was so late that I couldn't really enjoy it that much, definetely would re-listen.

>its lets not write the album nor band name episode

no one is going to read that gibberish on that album cover

>eminem

AHAHHAHA check this fucking millenial cuck

and pretty much any Tribe album

pic related immediately came to mind. The sprawling 4 lp epic with songs of love, loss, hopelessness, addiction, fame, and fury. It showed where rock and roll was coming from, while also setting the blueprint for where it would go in the future.

>to hear Sad Eyed Lady or Stuck Inside of Mobile for the first time again

also immediately comes to mind, along with maybe Astral Weeks

>and pretty much any Tribe album

just imagine being a teenager in the 90s and hearing Excursions for the first time

Thought it was awful but something about it had me coming back for more.

this

that doesn't work for me. spiderland was a grower, and it gets better with repeated listenings

Whoa what dis

is this good? Blind guardian is p good and I've only heard 2 or 3 albums

Well I think they are a pretty good speed metal band but I dunno I dont really like talking about metal on Sup Forums

Though everyone seems to always be very chill with rap

And agree with this too

This, f#a# infinity, lift your skinny fists, spiderland

basically any album that made me say "I didn't realize music could sound quite like this"

It really is terrible

Skaldowie - Krywań, Krywań
pretty nice polish progressive rock record, check it

The Haunting Presence

WAS FOLLOWING THE I

this
GODdamn this was a beautiful experience
Died and lived and died again
holy shit
i won't listen to it until a couple of years pass tho', I want to experience that again or at least try to simulate it.

here
this one is another one. Holy fucking shit that was a rollercoaster of emotions.
It's sad that I will never listen to ITCOTCK after moonchild for the first time again. That fake ending and the continuation was so fucking beautiful and conclusive...nngggh

no question.

here
I might as well put one
I still havent listened to the closing track tho, just the first part and it's beautiful. Don't want that to end.

This and pic related for me.

easily

MPS made me cry the first couple of times I heard it because of how much it made my heart hurt

Now I'm just like "man those harps are really ripped strait outta Atomic Peace"

Plus, to be able to first decode and then assign meaning to "Standing in the shadows at the end of my bed" again...

damn i really wish this was real :'(

This t b h

Pulled me out of shitty metalcore, and led me to Sup Forums

These would probably be the most important for me. It's hard to choose one honestly.

100%

Same

I'd consider these all strong contenders too.

>I'll never listen to this for the first time again while in bed in a cold winter night

THIS ABSOLUTELY THIS

true story:
i ordered some growlers stickers about 3 weeks before the drop of hung at heart and when i got the stickers a week later a brand new copy of then-unreleased hung at heart was packed with them
i was holding the album weeks before it dropped
still have no idea if that was a mistake or what, and if it happened to anybody else

>You will never hear Venus in Furs for the first time again

fucking end my life right now

>album gets worse with time
Just drop it, it means it's shallow and not worth your time. It should be the other way around.

This one, or any other of their later albums

will never forget that night i first listened to that album.
a friend of mine gave me his copy and some weed and told me to enjoy it.
oh boy did i enjoy it.
being really high and listening to youtube.com/watch?v=pTso4MGednQ
for the first time.blew my mind

I actually feell asleep though.

do you guys actually enjoy things on first listen? this makes me sad bc i recall at least the first 2 listens of an album to get an "eh" from me at best, never a mind blowing experience until i really "get" the album