Hey Sup Forums, I'm going to kill myself tomorrow. Any music to listen to before I go?

Hey Sup Forums, I'm going to kill myself tomorrow. Any music to listen to before I go?

Other urls found in this thread:

metrodynasty.bandcamp.com/album/greatest-hits
youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just do it now faggot

Pick your poison (sorry for shit quality)

depends

1. how old are you
2. why do you want to kill yourself
3. what's your family situation like

Why Not
Good

oh kek

don't do it lad

don't do it OP

Anyone else HATE this album cover? It looks like one of those cheap discount CDs on a spinny rack in a supermarket

it's kind of shitty, yeah. wilco did it better

Pull the plug when the final notes of Saturday Sun begin, just as the Saturday sun is going down...

If you do change your mind, you're always welcome back here, friend.

I agree

The 90's was a strange time for digital design

the devil speaks in binary code

Hey, I'm thinking of not doing it now, thanks guys.

you're welcome you indecisive little fuck

If I'm ever going to kill myself it will be to Heart Cooks Brain

Fucking pussy, it's probably because you can't get a girlfriend, fucking dumbshit faggot, try harder and you won't want to kill yourself anymore, cunt.

metrodynasty.bandcamp.com/album/greatest-hits

>>/r9k/

i wonder what it would be like wear headphones as you fell from a tall structure, knowing it would be the last few seconds of music you'd ever hear

listen to pic related and realize that choosing to kill yourself was the correct thing to do.

honestly, why the fuck would it matter? you're dead either way, why bother with all this ceremonial shit?

surely your headphones would fall off before then

Offing yourself to climax of Idioteque would be beautiful, but every better listening to the whole album and then doing at the end of Motion Picture Soundtrack would be beautiful.

good choice. that way op won't feel any urge to hesitate

This is it:

youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo

not if you have Beats by Dreā„¢, they fit like a vice

>starvation
>meat is murder
lmao just go vegan

theres even a bonus track hidden in mps that sounds like youre floating to heaven

that's the point?