Can we get a psychologist to anolyize what is going through Taylor's mind when she gave this speech?

Can we get a psychologist to anolyize what is going through Taylor's mind when she gave this speech?

In my opinion she sounds like she was feeling betrayed and can't believe the lyrics were actually released despite he approval, but mostly I think she sounds robotic and deceitful, yeah she know she singed off on it.

Jews run the world, m8.

what happened now, did that Loki guy break up with her or something?

Yeah I wouldn;t go out with Jason Vorhees' mom, I don't think anyone should go out with Loki either.

Bump

Snek!

It's spelt "snake" you know.

Bump >:)

Diagnosis: Oh, i am a let me feel ya', but yo, baker owl dottir. Dykedrop, nigela! ! !!!!!

I can't fault her that much, she sounded chill and reasonable in the phone call that was supposed to be private

Her going back on it was probably a calculated move to establish herself as a victim thereby getting more attention/money. She would be thought of as spineless if she didn't speak out. Usually you can lie and win the public's pity but Kim was one step ahead of her this time

I doubt she knew that video would ever get leaked ever

Psychologist here: she's a piece of shit who wanted revenge from what Kanye did in '09

If Kanye never did that she would boring like every other tumor on the radio.

you're late on the memes my man

I kno about this is snek,

Kanynay is a 'spacefish', gaylore is a 'arcanepoodle'.

Taylor Swift on the phone with Kim:
"Yeah I got all the memes...yeah oh they were great. I loved it. I think being called Snake is very provocative you know like I am a snake, hiss, you know yeah, very cool, very cool yeah"

but why?

I am curius what more people have to say on this matter

thats not true at all

kanye had nothing to do with her success

Well I am saying that because I find her more interesting because of it, and it happened in 2009 when she was still starting out.

>Trumps wife plagiarizes speech
>Taylor bitches about lyrics she consented too

Wew white women

post taytays lads

She didn't approve the "i made that bitch famous" part.

I grew up in Texas and I can guarantee you you're wrong
The amount of whiteknighting that girl recieved from country idiots was substantial

Yeah I think I remember defining Taylor was like the biggest trend

this whole "feud" is a publicity stunt by both of those assholes.

Her body looks like if a disney artist decided to draw a poop.

Nah. White girl can't handle the bantz, nothing new.

how dare you, you are the poop

white women are the most thin skinned people on earth, girls from other races usually take the bants no problem(not the ones educated in universities by white womemes ofc)

That's because skinny people get cranky from not eating enough in addition to narcassistic tendencies for some, so that makes them more sensitive and prone to being upset and having pained rear ends.

>white people*

It would be stupid to say it didn't help a lot.

Brits and Aussies count as white too though.

"damn.. I need a huge cock up my ass so bad right now"