How come this shit is """music"""?

How come this shit is """music"""?

Why does it exist? Why do people enjoy? Go figure, this is considered music now... we are fucked.

if you move your eyes up and down while looking at the cover it looks like it's moving

dang

This is music with a focus on texture, rather than harmony, melody, or rhythm. That's all.

can't believe animal collective ripped off this dude's shtick...

Couldn't have said it better.

Think of it as an extreme ambient genre

>all these avantfags trying to pass it as a legitimate music genre

You're all wrong, anyway.

Rap faggots trying to pretend that they have the intellectual faculties to define the limits of art /thread

Guys, it's been what, 60 years since 4'33"? And you're still on this shit? Everything is music now, deal with it. Noise is great.

It feels good, who gives a shit.

>Pulse Demon
>rap
WHAT

You completely misinterpreted my post.

your post didnt make any sense!

he meant that people who listen to rap also listen to this to pretend they have intellectual [...]

I listen to it and close my eyes when I want to feel something

clipping is dope and they make noise rap

wow great argument you really are a logical savant.

What i was saying is that this thread is full of rap listening idiots who try to claim that they have the ability to define what music is or isn't

I listen to harsh noise because I like a lot of the really interesting and neat noises in textures into it, it's just a really pleasant thing to listen to with all of the lights turned off and having your eyes closed and just to lay down and think about all of the colorful and neat textures. Like to most noise, there really isn't some profound or interesting idea or anything to it, it's just really fun to listen to.

How about this:

They enjoy it, you don't, end of discussion, who gives a shit?

I only make an exeption when something is offensively bad in some way (Like most Twenty One Pilots lyrics). It's hard to be offended by static.

We're only avantfags because people disagree

>you're a contrarian!
no I'm not!
>see?!

trips of truth