rateyourmusic.com/~underr
rateyourmusic.com/~sodr2
rateyourmusic.com/~thedb
rateyourmusic.com/~PeculiarDissonance
youtu.be/HwtAGGvF88E
rateyourmusic.com/~snordine
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for montie sucks dicks and should fuck off

Go away stupid troll. Montie is based as fuck and deserves the utmost respect.

fuck yes based montie is finally back
cuckfaure on suicide watch

Based BKB telling the utmost truth.

first for WOW rude

What is the best release of 2016 so far according to /rym/?

a moon shaped pool

Animal Collective - Painting With

It's clearly Oyasumi Hologram's new EP 2. It just doesn't get much better than this guys.

tfw Montieboys are literally saving /rym/

samefag

Wow 6 of the 11 posts in this thread so far are trip-related drama. What an improvement from the last thread!

rateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~pouponrateyourmusic.com/~poupon

rateyourmusic.com/~HotOpinions

Did sleepy really overdose?
Is he unironically dead?

Somebody redbull me

Scaruffi drone, jazz tryhard, Tim Buckley circlejerker and lover of pigs. ^(oo)^

rateyourmusic.com/~Jangle_Bojangle

nice ratings

rateyourmusic.com/~Avant1
I'm new to the website, hit me up with as many recs as possible. I want to become a bonafide /rym/ster

>Somebody redbull me
wdymbt?

Redbull me on sodr2

rateyourmusic.com/~underr

I'm going to travel tomorrow, rec me some good traveling music

redbull me on hamtrax. why does he make people mad even when his posts seem very notmal and inoffensive?

Cool, man. Is there anything more specific you're trying to get into, like a certain sound of genre? Your current ratings is very much a Sup Forumscore overview as of now haha, but I dig your 5 star choices

rateyourmusic.com/~sodr2

WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING?

the absolute madman

redbull me on Pate

why does he viralize himself here?

hardcore pra krl

madman

rateyourmusic.com/~thedb
rateyourmusic.com/~thedb
rateyourmusic.com/~thedb
rateyourmusic.com/~thedb
rateyourmusic.com/~thedb

i got totally blindsided by the ending of Yume Nikki

i can't believe he actually made that himself

rateyourmusic.com/~PeculiarDissonance

hi

Deagger has been making those things out of SIM cards for sodr2
He has autism or something

nice

She has been my favorite RYMer for at least 3 years. "Why?", some of you might ask. Well, what initially attracted me to her is how down-to-earth as a person she is despite being so knowledgeable about Korean music and Korean cinema. Normally, you'd expect them to be an extremely stuck-up person, but Pate is the complete opposite of that! She replies to everyone, no matter who they are, and tries to be as informative and helpful as possible. Even though she has been on RYM for a long time and is friends with many great (some of them even legendary) RYMers, she is still completely chill and will talk to everyone. Another thing that I love about her is how everything she does is done spontaneously -- she doesn't do anything for attention and she doesn't care about any RYM drama, she is just a very sincere person with sharp wit, thoughtful insight and sophisticated post-ironic humor. Just look at some of her reviews, she clearly mastered post-irony, at such a tender age even! One can't help but wonder if she is a fan of the great minds such as Thomas Pynchon or David Foster Wallace? Whether she has a PhD in philosophy and/or literature or not? I wonder if she is completely familiar with all the great postmodern cult classics and rare masterpieces from the 20th century? What are her thoughts on New Sincerity and post-irony? Another interesting thing about Pate is that she is an avid anime watcher, yet she never brags about it. Going through some of her RYM film ratings, I have come to the conclusion that she has seen the entire Legend of the Galactic Heroes series, a gargantuan, 110 episode OVA and arguably the greatest artistic achievement anime as a medium has ever witnessed. Did I mention that she also knows a lot about k-pop also known as the Hallyu wave? Well, I did now. Without a doubt, Pate is one of the most intelligent, authentic, funniest and well articulated persons I've ever met.

i think sodr2 and pate, etc. whatever basically hate these threads, so he/they decided to spam the fuck out of them

it's pretty pathetic

no fucking way

He posts 300x per thread and 99% of what he says is
>Red pill me on (inconsequential thing)
>what did he mean by this? (literally posts this half the time as though it's funny, will probably comment it rn)
>t. embryo
>go back to daily
>fag / retard / dumbass etc.

he thinks people here like him or think he's funny but nobody does, and people barely ever actually respond to him
ctrl + f "hamtrax" on the previous thread for a good laff

Why does Deagger have so many SIM cards in the first place? where does one acquire that

>it's pretty pathetic
Nothing can be more pathetic than these threads.

t. Pate/sodr2

thx

NICE

>le everything i dont agree with is le posted by le person i hate meme

fuck off

have these threads gone too far lads?

he works at a traffic store

true - it was real

bye mu

why did you quote me dude?

thx

wtf is a traffic store

Someone in another thread said he's a cryptographer

a mobile store run by one person who usually sells sim cards and other garbage like that

THX

Nah, he works part time at 7-Eleven, unless something changed.

nice music discussion

SHUT UP SHUT UP

>Pate got blamed for all the spamming when iloveyou was the actual culprit
There is no justice in this world.

When I asked him how he affords all the Japanese music he owns he said he was a cellular cryptographer

wdhmbt lads?

youtu.be/HwtAGGvF88E

Wow, the fact that he outlined it and all.

How fucking autistic do you have to be to do this?

I'm friends with both of them on Skype and sodr2 too, I'm sure all three of them are spamming these threads and giggling to themselves like a bunch of fucking children that they are

serious music related question:
is /rym/ pronounced ARWHYEM or RHYME

Rim

that sounds dirty

err-yim

it has been 32 posts since an /rym/ has been posted
these threads are cancer

I agree. This is probably the shittiest, most cancerous place on all of Sup Forums right now, fuck these threads. I hope mods ban them permanently, just deleted them forever like /jrpg/

/rateyourmusic/

rateyourmusic.com/~snordine

mfw hear kt using her litter box while i'm half-asleep

/daily/ please

/rym/ and /kpop/ are the two most patrician hangouts on this website

first time on Sup Forums in 5 months, does lauren still post here?

t. ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒
▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒
▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

no joke, people are trying hard to turn rym threads into some sort of community
half of the posters is from satire accounts and the other half is from people that get mad at those
not to mention the forced gossip, usually made by people who expect that someday they'll be relevant
haha irony
so funny
it's 2006 again right

Redpill me on hairy ballsacks.

how fucking mad are you lmao

look into my eyes

>I don't know what irony means but misusing the word is fun
Epic

haha eric post haha sarcasm haha
I'm totally not desperated for attention guys! wdhmbt??
le
it's 2010 again right
lmaooo why the kitty cat! spamming is so funny! it's my first year on Sup Forums too! board culture! kt suuuch an oldfag! I've been here since 2010 I am the board culture! look at my rates (no reviews tho this is for nerds and niggers)
haha
boy do I miss the golden age of trips! what did he mean by this? I'm stoned lmaooo irony
haha le you mad bra??? it's 2007 right?
>she
>her
haha transgenders! rym culture! am I fitting in yet guys?

HOLY SHIT

this guy is so fucking mad over a rym thread

guys do you remember the epic bf vs monty war? I WAS THERE I'm an oldfag
I am thwe rym community
//
oh what does he mean by this??
it's totally a joke guys, I CAN make good posts, I just choose not to
post-post-irony (look it up it's a real thing) X)
what are some users to drone??
what's your opinion on [post 2010 account]??
wow he liked japanese folk the poser!
why the kitty cat??
I'm just trying to fit in brahs
what's your opinion on fitting in??? TRAD FOLK!

avatar fagging is against the rules, cuckold

Just report him, it's what I do

Dude, you're wasting your time making fun of these people. If they were really self-aware, they would've moved on from RYM by now

you're going a grand job at disconnecting yourself from your unnecessary meta-commentary, i'm almost convinced you're above all of this

redpill me on daily! they are so relevant!
WHEN IM AT RYM I AM HOME

t. /daily/

yea that's a pretty good example of my point lol

oh dude you have no clue

hey snordine can we meet up and get high and listen to phil spector tunes?

here's a totally original flowchart: you like folk = anti warhol of course
man I sure am not the only drone here! I'm the only one who likes music look at my stars!
hmm what should I rate today lemme ask daily of course!
BOULDFAURE IS a newfag!! not moontie of course!
I'm not retarded I'm just sooo high guys
redpill me on transboys guys! >>she
please add me to the 'relevant users list" I shouted somthing embarrassing just to call for attention! I'm not desperate
haha chill bra it's just a persona, I'm only joking nigga
t. super embryo
t. original post-memer! red pill me on post-meme! I am so original! and funny
I'm tots not an embryo totes
list of diarrehea users: COMPLETELLY IRRELEVANT PEOPLE WITH UNOFFENSIVE TASTES

Hey Montie, have you heard this??
It's the 1974 greek pressing with different mixes and some extended tracks. The Battle of the Locusts actually has a whole second part added on and I believe Hic and Nunc is also a longer mix.
I haven't compared the versions side-by-side but thought you might be interested (or maybe you know and have compared them?).

cringe

>liking music
WDHMBT??

Does anybody mind sharing a screenshot of the Glitchwave top charts? I'm interested in seeing how hipster RYM's taste is.

are you done yet, lewis? this is embarrassing

yes
I think I am

wdhmbt? He seems a little insecure. Post profile.

>Post profile
why would that be relevant? I'm not making fun of anyone's taste, I'm making fun of how stupid you people act in these threads
honestly I barely know the profiles of people who post here
I'm probably friends with some

Anything, really. I'm trying to expand my tastes now that I have an RYM account. Most of my music came from Sup Forums yeah but hopefully that'll change in the next few weeks or months.

idk dude that little episode you had going there raised a ton of red flags pointing to insecurity
you're supposed to be above bullshit and you're doing a godawful job at it

What did Hammy mean by this

if you actually added this childish attention whore on snapchat just so you can see him brag about his "awesome weekend" that he advertised in the last thread then you are literally retarded.

>implying it wasn't hamtrax who posted that

Why not ham is cute af

here's the thing, kitty cat: I don't want to be above anyone else, unlike you, I don't try to be above people
I only want to point out you pseudo-self awareness and how ridiculous you people sound when trying to look stupid
how in the world the stars I give are any relevant to this? it seems to me that now I'm done making fun of you all you people are trying to turn the table on me and make fun of something that is just not relevant
you should use my stupid breakdown to realize that you look like a tool
but you won't, because you're the insecure one who is too scared to change:you make the same posts since I start coming here: the same stupid irony, scarcasm, post-irnony, the same attention whoring posts, the same annoying persona
fuck
this goes for all of you terrible people: no wonder how many layers of irony you tell yourself you are under, you're still acting like a mongoloid