Anyone else see her choke on Good Morning America today? It was really bad...

Anyone else see her choke on Good Morning America today? It was really bad. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if she cranks out one final album then retires.

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/nfmmpnny
youtu.be/4LGAj_1spwY?t=2m29s
people.com/article/sia-good-morning-america-gma-cries-performance
youtube.com/watch?v=idtRhja2rAM
youtube.com/watch?v=bbdjNS3cTds
youtube.com/watch?v=uiXS-_XJMwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this a Sia song?

>clyp.it/nfmmpnny
wew
how the mighty have fallen

Wasn't nearly as bad as Idina Menzel at the Oscars. youtu.be/4LGAj_1spwY?t=2m29s
I mean it was so bad they wouldn't allow it on YouTube. The poor girl wasn't built for it.

But still, I think Sia peaked way too late in her career. Her voice is barely supporting her work at this point. Also her albums are shit compared to her singles.

people.com/article/sia-good-morning-america-gma-cries-performance

Stage fright is a helluva drug.
Quit being needlessly mean moo.

>her albums are shit compared to her singles
(not true, by the way)

>Her voice is barely supporting her work at this point.
at least live it literally isn't at all. I'll be shocked if she ever performs Chandelier again.

no she cried with good reason. Her voice is absolutely destroyed. At least now I know why more people don't crack notes like her. It apparently ruins your voice.

i've never listened to any of her solo work lately but her work with zero 7 is fucking incredible

youtube.com/watch?v=idtRhja2rAM

They even had to bleep out her profanity. To add insult to injury she'll probably be fined.

thats kinda sad
fuck the fcc

didnt south park use her to mok lorde

Who did she choke?

quality trips

who the fuck watches GMA? faggot?

post link

youtube.com/watch?v=bbdjNS3cTds

Never heard this before, it's smooth as shit. thanks

SO ITS A BIT EARLY FOR HER TO ROCK IT
WHO CARES

(me)
Oh shit. Oh holy shit. I only saw the other songs. That is really sad. I feel so bad for her.

I actually didn't think of that being a contributing factor so I hope you're right.

but for starters Sia obviously cares

the only embarrassing thing abut that is a bunch of adults giving a fuck about a cartoon.

which is truly embarrassing.

>
yeah she might, but so what ?
dont you love your artists hits and misses? and love them for it?
yall need t o fuck off.
xxo
Tay

>and love them for it?
no, she shouldn't have been performing old songs anyway and then she completely bombed on top of it. I was disappointed just watching on tv, I can only imagine being there. I actually won't be seeing her on tour now because of this. Totally unprofessional especially just outright talking during the middle of the song.

>adel dazeem
still gets me

I totally forgot about this. Classic Barbarino.

wow.
just go suck some beyonce lipsync action bb.
you clearly dont like art.
nor artists.
fucking consumers.

holy fucking irony Sia was literally carried by her backup track if not outright lip synching through parts of it.

considering her vocal range, that really wasn't a big fuck up imo, i mean it's a pop song not a classical aria so even if she belted it out wrong, it still works in the pop world. had she done this in an opera or something, yeah she'd dun goofed.

never heard the song before, not a good idea to have a constant harmony backing vocal in a song especially if your voice isn't strong enough to stay on top of the harmony. i don't know anything about sia but yeah, looks like her voice was gone.

and?

and?

so sia's no better than beyonce regarding that.

maybe she'll recover but this could be the beginning of the end. Sia was crying and freaked out before the performance because she was scared that she'd fuck up horribly and she did. To whatever degree remains to be seen but thats by definition reinforcement.

youre such a aa faggggot

we'll see tomorrow

July 24 Panorama New York, NY

prediction 1: she never performs chandelier ever again

youre such a aa faggggot cccxxx

lame nobody gives a a fuck

If you've totally blown your voice and you're only 40 years old, you need to practice a different singing technique.

youtube.com/watch?v=uiXS-_XJMwE

64 and still making the heavens shake.

Usually her voice is stellar and strong enough to carry it all the way through. This is a pretty rare instance in that I think this is the first time this kind of thing has ever happened to her.

i saw this in the catalogue and thought this was genesis p-orridge.