ITT: Say the edgiest music related thing you did in your teens

ITT: Say the edgiest music related thing you did in your teens.

I cut some of the lyrics to "Beware" by Death Grips into my thigh when I was 15, a la Gummo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v6kb5fvv6_A
youtube.com/watch?v=hv7LIN4i9Rw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wore various edgy metal shirts in high school, like the death metal ones with ridiculous gory pictures on them

I honestly cant believe that I share a board with people who were younger than 20 when exmilitary dropped.

beware was the first song I listened to when I smoked pot when I was 14

I dunno, snuck into Primus shows two tours in a row.

listened to genocide organ, government plates, various semi obscure proge and xiu xiu in the corner while glaring at ""normies""

painted the electric wizard lyrics onto the wall of my room. "The sun burns in the stranger's eyes
Just one tear before he dies
Black mass can't ease the pain
There's nothing here, there's nothing sane

I hope this fuckin' world fuckin' burns away
And I'd kill you all if I had my way
But I'll live forever, questions curse me why
Oh Lord above, why won't you let me die"

>a la Gummo
featured in the film but this is from Live Intrusion 1995 VHS.

I called a friend who listened to eminem a faggot in highschool, he cried right after.

dubs is right

>expecting the youngest people on this board to be 25

child
>he cried afterward
go figure

i snuck into a subhumans concert, le edgy as fuck.

i stole booze from my parents that night too

i was such a suburban wannabe

I overdosing on prescription sleeping medication because I wanted to die (and still do) and drove to melbourne to see tame impala/mgmt when I was 17 only because they still had tickets left

I knew some dumb cunt a few years younger than me who painted her entire body black and tried to kill herself when My Chemical Romance broke up
It was fucking hilarious.

you were right then

I smoked marijuana at a music festival once

Sadly nothing. I felt pretty edgy listening to Electric Wizard but I didn't even smoke pot until college.

Felt like such a bitch a few years later asking my slightly more "cool" friend if he listened to EW and he was like "oh yeah I was into the doom metal shit and smoking in high school".

I beat Through the Fire and the Flames on Guitar hero 3 on Expert.

I told a girl I like to listen to Blackest Bile by Giles Corey when she got a boyfriend whilst knowing I was depressed and border line suicidal

cried because I ordered a band tee and it came in the wrong size

I consider that one of the low points in my life

i disobeyed a direct order from my mother by staying up past Ten O'clock recently, I expect her punishment to come in a fortnight. I await my trail. I can only hope that Mother has mercy on my gentle soul.

maybe she'll jerk you off

r u cute?

such foul acts are unbecoming of my Mother, but how I long for her. She must never know my true feelings.

You were 15? Dude your a fgt

what band was it?

>but how I long for her.
lol

He was 15. You're still 15

get out of here Jamie lanaster

eh not really
>im not going to show my whole face

me

Autism inbound
>Be me, about 10 years back
>Really into Disturbed at the time, had only followed metal for maybe a year
>Had been listening obsessively to Inside the Fire
>Just got a new GF, wasn't too popular at school so this was progress for me and everyone was surprised
>She'd just gotten her license (16th bday) and me, her and two of her friends were headed out from school to go eat somewhere
>They're playing Katy Perry shit and then she looks at me and asks me what I play
>I play about a minute of the song, and none of them are into it so I turn it off
>One of her friends asks me what the song was about
>"Oh, its a song about a guy whose girlfriend kills herself so he commits suicide to be with her in hell." all nonchalantly.
>Both girls in backseat stare at me
>GF covers it up with awkward laughter
>quiet for about 30s, then she puts her Katy Perry shit back in
>Breaks up with me a week later and goes out with one of my friends, who then ODs and had to go to one of those halfway schools.
Fuck high school, man.

I practiced the song "I love you" by Black Flag for a month to play at a school talent show, on the day of the talent show they told me it was too dark and I had to play something else, during the first 15 minutes of the show I learnt Rise Above in some warm tiny bathroom, by the time I got on stage I was pissed and running on adrenaline and pretty much soloed as hard as I could and yelled "fuck censorship" when I finished and ran off stage and avoided teachers that were tailing me.

thats pretty bad ass if its true

Edgier than op

it is true man, didn't have a mic though but I yelled it with the power of a thousand 15 yo edgelords

gross

god speed

Lmao. What's she up to these days?

take off that fucking ridiculous scarf or hang yourself with it

eh, already got a noose for that buddy ;)

I still cut myself
Im so fucking sad
also nice pic its from gummo right

How did her plan fail?

I used to write about Marilyn Manson and how organized religion was a plague in my English essays. Surprisingly the Teacher enjoyed them.

when we were decorating the christmas tree I played dyers eve

youtube.com/watch?v=v6kb5fvv6_A

post scars

i'll post some too

I ran the weekly thread on merchandize/news on clothing for Odd Future and it's various projects therein 2-3 years ago on r/oddfuture for a while

:(

faggot

I have the lyrics to Wonderwall tattooed on my shoulder blade. All of it.

timestamped pic or youre a fucking lying slut

Fucking junkie, I'm calling the police

I'm with this guy. Post or you are just a lying bitch kid.

Um the most bad thing I did was wear a slayer shirt and show my friends Wolf Eyes. Due to the latter, they did not think of me the same again...

>25
>still on Sup Forums

Is this screen from Gummo?

i think i played a johnny hobo song for a crowd outside my high school one morning but i mightve just been there

to be honest i dont remember i spent most of that year high

Not edgy per se, but I went to a Black Sun Empire concert with a friend but wasn't let in because I was a year too young.

I feel embarrassed to this day, not only because I wasn't let in, but because I absolutely hate that mindless garbage music at this point and don't like to think I ever liked it.

holy fucking shit dude

>Death Grips
>when I was 15

Sure explains a lot about this shit hole

>Death Grips
>when I was 15

Hi guys i listened to death grips beware when i was 9 yrs old, im so fucking cool. I only recently started to lose my baby teeth and cut the rest of my umbilical cord

haha

your so cool

I was such an emo faggot in 8th grade.

I would listen to My Chemical Romance while cutting my wrists and thighs. I asked for an electric guitar for my birthday and learned to play shitty depressing music. I played my songs for my equally emo friends while we sat in a circle with fucking candles and legit talked about all our favorite ways to die.

It's so cringey I hate to talk about it, but I also wore The Used band merch and once wrote a suicide note for my family (which they never saw) saying I hated everyone and wanted Paramore to play at my funeral.

>I was 17
phew

if you go on to videos of any of gerard ways solo stuff youll see comments about MCR that have this sort of vibe to them and it wigs me out. like, am i playing down their influence back in the day or does the band only seem to attract people with mental illness

Ahahaha oh wow
Other than being a pretentious "i only like real metal \m/ slipknot is for fags" metalhead I wasn't that bad

wow

Friend in high school booked a small café for her birthday party. Some random dudes semi-crahsed it and started playing d'n'b through the café speakers. Told them that's nothing and started playing Meshuggah. urgh

Exmilitary came out 5 years ago guys. OP could be 20.

>listened to metalcore/pop punk/post hardcore (still do depending on the band)

>had stretched ears
>snake bites
>nose stud
>septum piercing
>industrial bar piercing
>double helix piercing
>rook piercing
>tongue piercing
I'm a dude.

>breaking up with someone for their taste in music
She was a cunt man, don't worry about it.

i just had a pierced ear rofl dude

I used to listen to electric wizard

Yeah ah well. These were all at different periods of time. I didn't have every single one of these piercings at the same time. The most I had at the one time was: Double helix, nose stud, septum, stretched ears, industrial.

this one time when i was 14 i was with my friends and we took a bus to the nearest walmart, went into the bathroom to plan our attack, took 60mgs of adderall (each kid, i think there were about 4 of us), put minor threat's discog on our ipods (one kid had a speaker) and just thrashed the place ala this:

youtube.com/watch?v=hv7LIN4i9Rw

not us in the vid of course but yeah, fun day.

Ripped doughnuts in a my bros car to Highway Star and used up most of his gas

>60mg of addy

jesus

These are great

This is just impressive

I hve more on my legs andhands

I licked the taint of my three year old cousin to Death Grips get got.
He was tied up and it was hot.
I regret it though

Are you still here? How did the audience react?

No you didn't.

I posted underage on a 4chin thread

>tfw you were the "eminem kid"

Why didn't anyone tell me to stop?

I could only ever beat this on Hard. I beat Raining Blood on Expert though

No he didn't

Holy cringe

>breaking up with someone for their taste in music

Except it probably had more to do with the fact that he would talk about something like that so openly without a second thought as to why that might be a strange thing to talk about. I remember all of the Disturbed/Tool/etc. fans at my high school were mostly white trash outcasts so I can see why that relationship probably wouldn't have been a good fit.

I ate a human

used to wander the halls of my school at lunch listening to tool real loud.

yeah man I'm still here, was at a shit party, the front half where shocked, back half didn't hear, some people recorded it, everyone backstage and every teacher heard, my music teacher who made me change the song saw and from far away had the biggest "the fuck, dude" face

Are you stupid? They asked what the song was about. He answered.

>have a general lack of self-awareness and say things that might make you look like a raging school shooter autist
>it was because of his taste in music

I'm 19 now... fear the reaper old bitch

my friend suggested we put on loud reed while we shot meth & heroin, so I did

also went to a house show where a really bad and cringy "band" played, everyone was awkward and quiet but I was drunk so I just kept laughing really loudly in their faces. embarassing

I wear a bloodbath shirt to work

I used to wear a "Dawn of the blackhearts shirt"
around, I got suspended from school for it.
Don't know why the fuck my parents didnt bat an
eye at me wearing a shirt with a dude who just made a brain slushie out of himself.

kek

Literally what?

uhh