anyone remember this gem?
Oppa gangam style!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gangnam_Style
youtube.com/watch?v=fbmZ2U-r7ig
youtube.com/watch?v=WUL6R8pTdrU
triple-q.bandcamp.com/album/gangnamcore-3-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That bullshit that reached a billion views on YouTube and had no significance or cultural impact whatsoever and was subsequently forgotten like all trends and fads? Yeah, I remember. Good times.

You ask me if I remember the sad moments of cultural history? No, I don't want to remember bullshit, thank you.

That's nothing. Shit's past 2.5 billion now. It's going to be the first youtube video to reach 1, 2, and 3 billion views.

Too bad. You're remembering it anyway.

[spoiler]It's actually a protest song[spoiler]

eehhyyyy sexy lady

>no significance or cultural impact whatsoever
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gangnam_Style

>protest song
fuck you faggot

>had no significance or cultural impact whatsoever
literally what? the music is garbage but it definitely had a massive cultural impact.

It introduced a lot of people to kpop.

hahaha lol xD that is so random

upvote

downvote

Remind me what impact it had because whatever it was, it sure as fuck didn't last.

/thread

>>>/kpop/

More people immigrated to South Korea because of this and vice versa.

>anyone remember this meme?
ftfy

>>>/kpop/

People stared to take koreans and their culture more seriously around the world because of this song you fucking moron.

Hearing this on the radio all the time was awful and cringey as hell thank god that fad is over

>people began to take them more seriously after one of them did a retarded dance

>not following TripleQ
what is this your first time being alive?youtube.com/watch?v=fbmZ2U-r7ig

Underrated

koreaboos have been at it long before Gangnam Style

In all seriousness this was kind of a deathnote to the old youtube. Things had already been corporate for a while but Gangam Style, intentionally or not, made sure it was never turning back.
I never actually heard it on the radio when it was popular. And yeah, I do listen to the pop stations when driving to work.

He's right tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=WUL6R8pTdrU

keep calm and gang nam style

triple-q.bandcamp.com/album/gangnamcore-3-2