ITT: We trigger Sup Forums

ITT: We trigger Sup Forums

his neck is thicker than my sister's penis

I browse every general on Sup Forums except /metal/ and when it's at its best /kpg/ is unironically better than all the rest.

MY YOUTH
MY YOUTH IS YOURS

NMH is objectively the best band in existence

numale cuck

carly rae jepsen's new album was pretty fantastic

The fact that so many Sup Forumstants still name the Piero Scaruffi as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" music critic ever only tells you how far music criticism still is from becoming a serious art.

hip hop is trash

>criticism
>art

TVU&N isn't all that great from today's perspective because while it was groundbreaking for its time, the actual compositions are weak as fuck and mastered by those that came after it.

I like henry rollins.

I'm triggered because I can't tell if this is intentionally retarded or not

This is unoriginal trash.

t. anco fan

Death Grips doesn't even qualify as music

Kanye West hasn't made a good album this decade.

hip hop is one of the greatest genres of all time and kanye west will be looked back on as an innovative and influential legend, and deservedly so, and MBDTF is the best album released in years.

>"the critic the real artist"

Where was this guy from?
cant remeber, a movie or something?

>the actual compositions are weak as fuck
Which is the fucking point
The Velvet Underground was so innovative because it was simultaneously sonically adventurous and melodically/harmonically simplistic. That's why they were the first punk band
And rock isn't about "composition". It's about songs. The band were fans of 50s rock and roll and so knew that very well

Johnny mnemonic

def jam fight for ny

mlp was fun

Hip hop is superior to rock in every way.
No, think about it. Most pop fans just listen to music for lyrics and melody. Hip hop cuts out needless instrumental wankery and musicality and is just focused on lyrics, personality, wordplay, catchiness, etc. It's also much cheaper to make. Basically hip hop is pop down to the basics, and rock will never come back into the mainstream because hip hop is better in every way that matters

F R O Z E N
Y
O
G
U
R
T

Is it true his dick is the shape of a soup can?

Chuck d and henry rollins have a gaybaby.

art angels was one of the best albums released in 2015 by an established artist

'hoverboards aren't boring' #glijmes

Muse is a great band

Grimes is the greatest artist of the decade.

Don't be this irrationally delusional.

It wouldn't matter if I am an AnCo, ICP, or Nickelback fan. That statement still stands.

Composition means writing music itself. Songs, symphonies, whatever. Rock is definitely about composition, but a different kind of composition. One that TVU fails at, too.

I am not even asking that they make these complex classical music inspired/what the Beatles were doing romps. They didn't even take full advantage of the visceral ground they were breaking until they made Sister Ray, which made things a little TOO simple to achieve that.

Don't even compare them to punk rock or 50s Rock n Roll. Even the most basic of that music had more rhythm to it than anything TVU ever did.

Death Grips > Grimes > Animal Collective

why is this meant to trigger

You can't sit here and tell me that the chorus riff in I'll be your mirror isn't fucking amazing

but this is true

It's catchy as fuck that's for sure. But nothing generic radio pop doesn't achieve.

i saw some kid leaning in directions with a hoverboard today its probably fun for a week then you wish you´d be doing something else like catching pokemon

all folk music is bad

And that's why it's good. Checkmate, electro. #folk>yomomma