What does Sup Forums think about outkast?

What does Sup Forums think about outkast?

quality stuff until speakerboxxx/love below

>ATLiens is their best

Staaaankloooooooove

i'm sorry ms jackson

they're pretty good, user

ATLiens > aquemini > stankonia > speakerboxxx/the love below

haven't heard southernplaya yet, i should get on that

cooler than a polar bear's toenails

ooooo

better than a plate of yams with extra syrup

Greatest hip hop duo of all time. I can't think of another artist who made 4 classics in a row.

I think they're alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright

One of the greatest music groups of recent times in any genre, and possibly the defining band of the 00s (the only other candidate being The White Stripes).
That said, at this point they're considered uncool because they had so much overexposure. Also, while pretty much all their albums are great, for me personally their biggest song, "Hey Ya!", is unbearably annoying.

>he only other candidate being The White Stripes)

Holy shit jack white kys

>at this point they're considered uncool because they had so much overexposure
This is factually incorrect.

>Hey Ya is annoying
Holy shit your taste is dreadful.

You're projecting your own hipster attitudes onto everyone else.

>possibly the defining band of the 00s
how can anyone think this?

Only heard Aquemini since that's the only album I've heard Sup Forums talk about 2bh

underated

They're shit

I am for REEEAAAL

ME AND YOU

I'm strickly dressin dirty dirty
Gone represent it to the t-top
Born and bred up on the street top
Get to the money and the sweet spot
and forever hollerin
"Hootie Hoo!" when we see cops

what's wrong with speakerboxxx/the love below?
it's great.

Sup Forums is whyte as hell an ain't got no bidnees listenin' to no damn outkast, that music fo us

>Say I really like outkast
>Sup Forums-faggot memerap listening hipster friend makes fun of me
Fuck you, Sup Forums

Jesus christ

Outkast is hip hop for white people like Eminem and Mos Def
Source: I am one of those white people.

Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik is their best album.

Do you guys remember when Andre 3000 got a cartoon? I don't remember the name of it, but I remember that his character is called Sonny Bridges or something.

Class of 3000 sing, la la la la la la

You're literally whining about somebody not liking a pop song you like. kys, you're 12