Put it on. Now say a musical opinion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcmylxQ0ma4
youtube.com/watch?v=gi3qC_zQ4Po
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look at these sluts listening to top 40, I'll be in my room listening to Death Grips and Swans like a real man.

I'm not racist, but....

>i grew out of metal

Bands like Primus are literally the sonic equivalent of that stupid faggot from high school who went around saying "hahaha I'm too crazy already I don't need drugz to be nuts hahhaa xD see how crazy I am" then did something like start shoving a banana up his ass in the middle of the lunch room or standing up in the middle of class and saying the word "Fart" really fucking loud or something to demonstrate the he was quirky when in fact he was just a huge attention whore who tried way too fucking hard to look weird because mommy and daddy either gave him too much attention when he was a child or too little. Seriously how can anyone listen to Primus or any other Les Claypool (or Omar Lopez or even John Frusciante for that matter) record and not go "holy fucking shit if these people think this either sounds good or think it's 'interesting' in some way they're even worse than noise artists, because at least those people are aware they're just being provocative for the sake of it but this avant-funk/post-funk/spazzcore faggots actually think they're breaking new ground in rock n roll or proving themselves in some way to be musical genisues"

Seriously if you want musical genius listen to real innovators; Schaeffer, Adorno, Sun Ra, Stockhausen, Fripp, Davis, Eno, and so on

The song "I want it I need it" is better than anything pink floyd ever made

all i thought when i was wearing one is god i look stupid and that there´s no way i can wear this without looking cringy

I'm a DG fan but I would never say that, that's way too extreme.
But I already saw a guy on youtube saying that NoTM > Dark Side of The Moon.

Deep Purple is the best Rock Band in the world , minus North America...

Scaruffi is more than just an awkward old man with an outdated blog pretending to know shit about music, I swear!

I liked the new avalanches record a lot.

Death Grips is overrated as fuck.

Jazz Fusion is an underrated genre. Listen to Heavy Weather and you will get it.

the fact that so many books

>Ahh Frankie Sinatra

You know what guys? I finally figured out why i don't like this album. The Life of Pablo represents an already established sector of pop vapidity with exaggerated monotony. Throughout its gospel influences and dry experimentalism, it remains a caisson for Kanye West’s sound of both the past and present. What is the future? The Life of Pablo is quite frankly a filler statement for an artist’s own redefined sound. Its frustrating inconsistency only contributes to the album’s worthless demeanor of self-importance and self-reflection. I’m not the type of person to predictably bring West’s ego into a review of his music, but regardless, The Life of Pablo is an utterly pretentious record. “Ultralight Beam” is not bad for an opener, firmly establishing the album’s deep gospel roots. Yet as West teases his unquestionably brilliant jazz and soul influences throughout, he seems to overshadow them with throwaway dialogue and incomplete thoughts of sound and orchestration. The Life of Pablo doesn’t sound like your typical experimental hip hop album – thickly coated in the initial conditions of pop music to cleverly disguise a residuum of technological aim. With its grandiose production to create a false atmosphere of rich nothingness, West’s latest LP simply feels shallow and unappealing – even at times generic.

As the most painfully evident flaws of the album emerge, The Life of Pablo reveals itself as a phony operation of “what if?” possibilities and no musical spark. “Feedback” is probably the most unimportant track on the album, yet it perfectly showcases West’s idiosyncratic ability to think outside the box and simultaneously conform to tired, flavorless, and banal moves of execution.

I'd say so. I really don't like anything pink floyd related. Every prog act that was influenced by pink floyd were pretty shit too all the good ones took after yes and king crimson

There's nothing fedora about being racist. Try again.

Although I primarily listen to progressive metal such as Tool, I have an extremely wide and varied taste in music, and as such I firmly believe this makes me more knowledgeable on music in comparison to most people.

what is irony and what is not

this thread is getting fuccing confusing boys :^(

I need music for my Donald Trump victory celebration in November.
I've invited some fellow Sup Forums outcasts from /r/Sup Forums and I talked my cuckservative mom into making sure all the party food is kosher-free by showing her racial crime stats from 1997. Top kek, I almost clicked the wrong folder and pulled up my stash of blacked.com webms!
Anyhow I have to go now, I have a long day of fapping to celebrity nudes whilst simultaneously screaming at them to stop being whores. *tip*

I need music for my Donald Trump victory celebration in November.
I've invited some fellow Sup Forums outcasts from /r/Sup Forums and I talked my cuckservative mom into making sure all the party food is kosher-free by showing her racial crime stats from 1997. Top kek, I almost clicked the wrong folder and pulled up my stash of blacked.com webms!
Anyhow I have to go now, I have a long day of fapping to celebrity nudes whilst simultaneously screaming at them to stop being whores. *tip*

This is the sound of Dream Theater evaluating the basics of their craft with aged eyes. They salvage the best bits and use memory as the scepter that penetrates the airs of yet uncharted territory. And they arrive safe and sound, united in creative harmony. Will they be able to create so wonderfully again now that the circle is broken and Portnoy has left? That is a worry for another day. For now, we should be content to lay in this present slumber of memories both old and newly contrived. A slumber rich in antonyms-serene and chaotic, calculated and haphazard, cold and genial, pretentious and natural-that best describe the band. A slumber in the theater of one never ceasing dream.

Nirvana is the most overrated band ever.

Steven Wilson is such a genius.

I think music needs to go back to the 1940s, 50s, and 60s, when music actually had meaning

youtube.com/watch?v=JcmylxQ0ma4

If you go back now a lot of Nickleback actually holds up

>What are some good anti-feminst bands?

Metal is superior to all other genres of music.

Bach > Chopin

*removes hat*
DG really is overrated though

Women shouldn't be allowed to make music.

Basses are overrated

>removes hat
Women shouldn't be allowed to make pop music.
The rest is fine but women are terrible at making pop music.

post avant jazzcore is better than progressive dreamfunk

was going to post this

But notm>dark side of the moon

...no

>he watches filthy frank
wow this really is a fedora thread

youtube.com/watch?v=gi3qC_zQ4Po

Ahhhhhhh frankie sinatra

Tool is the greatest band of all time

I like Death Grips

i hate when some random idiot uses an very, very broad definition of a complex subject to justify their points.

Music is art

Progressive metal and jazz are objectively the most sophisticated and meticulously crafted genres, and therefore the greatest.

Anything in the charts is terrible, and don't get me started on "hip hop"; quite literally the antithesis of talent. Oh, and The Beatles were just a pop band, the One Direction of the 1960s, who only wrote simplistic pop songs for teenage girls. Men listen to Dream Theater.

yeah, but that doesnt make them bad like a lot of Sup Forums seems to think

>ted poster
get a fuckin load of this duderino