What is the musical equivalent to girls who ride horses (aka a terrifying red flag to personality disorders)

What is the musical equivalent to girls who ride horses (aka a terrifying red flag to personality disorders)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fDNxfqktWxI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

liking Pitbull

if a girl is pretty and likes the smiths and joy division she'll also cut herself

it's a guarantee, trust, I've been in this situation multiple times

the smiths
joy division
lou reed
ariel pink
the doors
have a nice life
death grips

Truer words have never been spoken,

Hopsin

my ex claimed to be a lesbian but found me attractive and the first four were her favorite musicians

Really? These are like all some of my favorite artists and I would love to find a girl who also likes them as much as me.

Are girls who like these bands really that insufferable?

>my ex claimed to be a lesbian but found me attractive
shit i have personally heard that before... she was into bad music

Elliott Smith
trust me, I'm a huge fan

Unless you are a sadist.

Well I'm personally attracted to deep people and deep people usually have depression or issues so it doesn't bother me

girls who happen to like our music have autism/mental illness

What are girls that like animal collective like

lol so quirky
although the same goes for the guys too

same goes for the guys though

i won't deny how messed up i am as well but every mutant i've ever met had some sort of mental illness or acted like it, at least

never heard the horse riding thing.

Also Joy Division no exceptions

>our music
it's over

Really any sad music by men not directed at women (without any of the cliches women associate with "being sad")
Because a woman has to be really fucked up to be able to empathize with it
Like that woman who related to Spiderland in that thread a week ago, she was like addicted to cocaine and shit
99% of 20something women will not be able to empathize with Spiderland, but I'd say like 70% of 20something men could

yeah very true both sides are fucked. but I do think males handle the isolation better

Nah, youll be fine because you are insufferable as well

The 1975
Arctic Monkeys (late career work specifically)
Lana Del Rey
Halsey
Purpose-era Justin Bieber
Panic!at the Disco
Mumford and Sons

Pretty much any butt-indie like this

>empathize
oops I meant relate

But if she listens to buttindie that means she's normal.
Don't you want a normal girl?

both of you are insufferable but if the girl version of you is qt she can land a normie guy who stay with her thru the mental illness (as long she has sex with him)
you on the hand only have your mom. nobody feels sorry for fucked up males

nah thats normie core now. those girls just like to romance about being crazy. they never are

>Arctic Monkeys (late career work specifically)
I'd say early Arctic Monkeys.
I've been there a few times. They're all fucked.

>you on the hand only have your mom. nobody feels sorry for fucked up males
This is so true
It's okay tho, you'll have to learn how to deal with yourself at some point or another. Better sooner than later with the incentive of possible love

I always thought girls who ride horses were rich. Never heard anything about them being crazy.

These "normal" girls are quite possibly some of the most insufferable human beings i've ever encountered

so, to answer your question, no

idk man, I thought Whatever People Say I Am was pretty fuckin good

what specific red flag for have a nice life

Oh wow who would have guessed, people who like feelscore are self-pitying losers with a shitty personality.

Scoop of the century right there.

Never knew riding horses was a sign of personality disorder... Makes sense though since the two girls I know who are equestrians are fucking bat shit

>deep people usually have depression or issues
nice meme'd

that's called "being a pleb"
also
>relationships with women

You guys are way, way off base.

Literally everything you guys are listing isn't fucking horse girl material. It's Invader Zim Hot Topic material.

Horse girls listen to fucking radio country, without a single deviation.

i know a girl who was obsessed with horses, had them all the fuck over her binders and stuff
she would text photos of her shit to people and was bipolar as fuck

reading comprehension, dude
this isn't a thread about what horse girls listen to it's about what crazy girls listen to

While this is true, these people are relatively benign and don't spread their awfulness around as much as the others do

This is also just an analogy, not a literal description of these types of peoples' tastes

better than that guy who makes projections about everything

I was in a relationship and lived with a woman with a non specified psychotic disorder and borderline personality disorder... now that I'm in a relationship with a much more stable woman I find myself bored a lot more often. I feel like an asshole admitting it, but it was nice having someone around who could relate to all the nutjobs and weirdos I dig. As far as music and shit goes though, just play bands you like when yr doin the dishes, once a tune gets in someones head you've tricked em into diggin' the bands you like

this is true every mutant i know is super depressed,
also yeah personally i like these artists like HANL and Joy Division but that was before i was depressed

i had those shitty episodes when i was much younger and only liked dad rock, 11 years old and i'd scream about killing meself but that was when i liked Slipknot n stuff

Where do I meet girls like this?

catholic middle school lmao

I once met a typical fujoshi who glomped me and refused to let go even after I smashed her head onto the ground and bit her fingers. I'm a skinny piece of shit to it took me 15 minutes to finally get her off my back (literally). Later that night she got even drunker and landed ass-first onto our drinks, breaking shit and making a mess.

She listened to aggrotech.

why is riding horses supposed to be a red flag?

also apply to a certain extend to mustangs

I lived with a girl who worked at my gym, knew she was a little nutty
Anyway, come to find out when I moved in:
1. The wall had sheet metal horse replica/art on it.
2. The silverwear had horses on it and was styled in the horse-theme
3. Horse plates and cook wear (srs)
4. Horse blankets
Horse everything honest, she used that hair-n-mane shampoo that has a horse on the cover too.
Craziest bitch I ever knew.

see typically they're ugly insecure chicks from overprotective catholic families who didn't let them grow up at a normal pace, and were ignored by other chicks or even bullied. Every chick likes horses when she's 6, but those girls keep liking them as they grow older and more bitter and psychotic.

You know, like men do with anime.

They are not insane but emotionally they are different from you and I
They love horses but a horse does not show love back, he just cares about food and drink and he will not love you back like a dog
This can fuck up with their perspective of life and they will learn not to love others just like the horse has done to them

basically men who are in love with 2d women

so accurate
i've known little weebs who weren't awful, as i've known no horse girls who weren't insane

uv never met a horse have you

my girl digs death grips and joy division. she doesnt like cut herself or act all attention whorey, but she has clinical depression (though she has been much happier recently) if that counts for something

uv never met a horse girl have you

Am I fucked as a guy if I listen to Joy Division, The Smiths and Lou Reed (obviously I listen to more stuff, but these three have been mentioned as red flags for girls)?

i posted this

>99% of 20
.2 women could relate to spiderland?

yes

yeah
see I hope you at least listen to harder shit.

Yeah you're probably depressed right

so uv met one horse girl

maybe not genuinely depressed, but almost certainly a complete wimp.

whats the male equivalent of a horse riding girl?

gym roidhead?

this stereotype actually might have basis in reality. out of the 3 horse girls i've met, all 3 are delusional, 2 are hostile and 2 have daddy issues

no
a regular weeb

I think you meant country girls in general

Definitely roidhead. They're fucking nuts. Never become friends with a "gym guy"

You're probably a dumb fag, but certainly not crazy. Only worrying if it's a girl

weebs/nerds

Not really harder, but I also listen to Magazine, Killing Joke, Siouxsie & The Banshees, Bauhaus (I'm not goth, I just like this band) Iggy Pop, Bowie, Talking Heads, lots of punk (Dead Kennedys, Bad Religion, Descendents to name a few), classic pleb-tier rock with the exception of Pink Floyd, Black Sabbath and Iron Maiden being as far as I went into metal.

Ok then I guess you've kind of got balls.

you aren't fucked, you're just into rock.

yeah you're fucked but not as bad

>I also listen to Magazine, Killing Joke, Siouxsie & The Banshees, Bauhaus
Yeah, not crazy just shit taste

It's just a stupid trend, it will be over in some years.
Doesn't mean that non 'muh mental illness' retards can't enjoy The Smiths or Joy Division.

Some girls who ride horses are not crazy in my experience.

I fucking knew somebody like this, what the fuck?

Meh, I'll take as a compliment

What are girls who listen to drone like? Are there stereotypes about me?

>look at me guys im a grill

fuck off

yeah you're a fucking hippie who thinks herself above the rest of fucking hippies.

If you're talking about those "rather being in the stall than in the mall" chicks, there's nothing wrong with them apart from the fact that they're very immersed in their hobby.

you guys never shut up about being men, I don't see why I can't just ask how women who listen to the music I listen to are perceived.

GIRLS WHO LIKE ARIEL PINK ARE FUCKING NUTS

Because being female is embarrassing, I don't see why you'd disclose that fact. It's like publicly admitting that you wear diapers.

because being a women is degrading

describe a girl you know who listens to Mac Demarco.

I dare you.

see, this is why you can't get a girlfriend lol

yeah, I know, honesty doesn't fly with the fair sex.

You're just a teenager.

>wanting a gf

thanks but I appreciate all the time I don't have to waste on retarded things

Joke's on you, I'm getting mad boipussy instead.

What do you have against iggy pop

youtube.com/watch?v=fDNxfqktWxI

You're right there

normie
Mac Demarco is dadrock

is horse an musician

If you think they're bad try imagining how girls that listen to Sunn O))) are

Yeah, most teen music listeners seem to go through their punk/post-punk phase it seems
I'm still in the middle of it

my gf is azn and loves sunn 0))). she's the most caring person I've met. got me a job at her parents chinese restaurant