Post your favorite album and how much time you had sex

Post your favorite album and how much time you had sex.

I start: 0

Too many to count. Probably around 3000 times.

Include me in the screencap. :D

hmm... rly makes u think

>I start: 0

4 times

0 (-1)

1 (my younger sister)

1 time

There was a period where I was having sex multiple times every single weekend, so I lost count.

1 (with my father)

Many times, but only with one girl

Lucky

lol what a loser

Lost count. Wow, never actualy fell for the "everyone in here is a virgin" meme, holy shit

>Many times
>Yesterday
>Probably tonight

3 times with three different girls.

Purity is not a bad thing actually.

Once, & I literally asked to stop having it after a few minutes.

Well, I imagine most would throw purity out the window if possible

Many times, 10 men and I went down on a girl/had her finger me just to try it but I'm not sure that counts.

I have had sex almost everyday. Usually 2 or 3 times.

Beatles are the defining rock band. Maybe you virgins would get some if you stopped listening to obscure shit like joy division and death grips

Hey, sup girl.

I've had sex with 17 different women.

30-40

this is the worst thread goin' right now

edgy retard!! (laughs)

Watch it

Rape doesn't count

Yeah this thread is pretty gross

People actually feeling cool for having had sex ever in their lives..really guys?

The posts with "0" are just making fun of people who like that album, they're not all virgins, and even if they are who cares?

Coming from someone who had sex an hour ago

i was actually raped two times

>had sex

how did you do it?

>Coming from someone who had sex an hour ago

Too many to count with 9 different women. Record night was 6 times.

all i want in life is a is a qt girl to take acid and listen to shoegaze and post-rock with

Uncle?

79493204 times

Me too user, me too ;_;

same here no joke

A bit too many to list but i believe around 50-80.

(all with reletives)

I was 17 and one guy was 28, the other one around 40

You met them off Grindr?

Damn, that's a lot of poothay

Actually, sharing music with the woman you love is something more deeply connecting than simple sex. But it is surely more difficult to do at a serious sentimental/spiritual level.

Making music is even deeper
[spoiler]tfw no songwriter gf[/spoiler]

Twice

ok how do you use spoiler tags I'm so sick of this

One girl, but at least 20(?) times.
The album is 100% related. I essentially lived it.

yes

I almost did last week. I went on a date with a girl I met on Tinder and she texted me the night before telling me she wanted me to "make a move on her *kiss emoji*". I put my arm around her for 5 seconds then started stuttering a pickup line about how here eyes were blue like the ocean but that was it then she left after a half hour and I thanked her for her time. She hasn't messaged me again.

You did it right. You can't spoiler tag on every board, only ones where you can actually spoil content.

And you went to their homes? And they used actual force on you, or what?

It happened twice? Wisen up.

>implying you can't spoil an album
baka
Thanks for the actual response tho

patrician taste

unfortunately with patrician taste comes autism

Either this or loveless. I've never had sex. Most men are kind of frustrating and I don't have a high libido or anything so it's not a big deal t b h. I desire a romantic connection more than just having sex.

Fucking kek.
Make a move is not a shoulder wrap. Neither is a pickup line. Did you actually learn this shit from a movie?

the first guy yes, I went to his home and he used force. the older one - we had sex in his car. he was pretty gentle. we met another time and things were different. still not as bad as the first guy

I wonder why that is

>I desire a romantic connection more than just having sex.

Yeah pretty much. This was the third date I've EVER been on in my life. First time in 3 years. I always avoided talking to women because I fear rejection. I did get a 2 second kiss though.

This girl was the one who messaged me first and constantly texted me every day and gave me her number without me asking for it. She told me directly she wanted me to make a move on her and I still couldn't do it. I was gifted this opportunity and I still blew it. Had no idea how to actually "make a move" and the thought of a girl actually liking me didn't register in my brain couldn't comprehend it.

I'm sorry that happened to you.

Always bring a gun when meeting up with guys from Grindr. 2A++

Ever had sex? It's pretty cool a few times but it doesn't compare to cuddling, soft kisses, leglocks, and just laying in bed together.

I'm sorry you had to deal with this :(

I'm on your side, though i'm more interested in others of my same sex (I'm lesbian).

Next time, take a few shots of alcohol

Or you can do all those AND have sex.

Shit son.

Making a move usually involves more than that. You could have picked a good time, looked into her eyes, down to her lips for a few seconds, then back to her eyes. Then leaned in slow for a kiss.

Easiest move to make and girls love that shit beyond all comprehension.

well I actually felt more pissed off than sad or hurt (except for my butt hole) but thanks for the kind words I guess

lul

That's why you bring a gun.

How many times? Hell if I know.

With +/- 10 people

2 people, started at 17, around 40 times

:(

same here no joke

>number of times
idk lol
>number of partners

Trucks don't count

When did pick up lines equate to stupid puns and cliche shit about the oceans or sky? Just ask her to see her room or if she wants to drink.

Currently listening again, goddamn I love this album

clarification:
Only 2 of those were long term partners. 2 were one night stands and 1 was in a threesome.

Hundreds of times, with like 15 people. Haven't even kissed anyone in 3 years though.

Aboot a hundred fookin times lad

Bez is fucking packing mate

kek

Hundreds of times with 3 long term partners and 3 short term/one night stands. If we include non-PIV, add 6 partners.

What

1 but I got raped

love this