YOU HAVE NO CLUE LIKE TOY STORES WITHOUT BOARD GAMES

YOU HAVE NO CLUE LIKE TOY STORES WITHOUT BOARD GAMES

Im seeing him this Fall im so hyped

TRUTHFULLY MY FRIEND
TOUCHE

OFF THE CHAIN LIKE BROKE NUNCHUCKS

I want to go see him especially because not a lot of bigger acts come to my area but i'd most likely be going alone and I feel like his fanbase is mostly numale faggots, chads, and sluts

He's so good live man. It was by far the hypest show I've ever seen. We made intense eye contact too. Good times.

IT'S THE ADDERALL ADMIRAL

Oh yeah bruh. The sluts were there in spades when I went. They make the experience more authentic tho

WASH IT DOWN WIT ACK A HOL

*Raises hand* shouldn't the lyrics have been "you have no clue like board games without toy stories"?

lol what

No story behind it so you have no clue what is goin on

*raises paw*
You didn't seem to understand the line.

Well how about I didn't notice that the word was stores not stories so HUH

FUCK ALL NIGHT WHEN I'M ON THAT E
SHOULDA POPPED 2 BUT TONIGHT POPPED 3

u going warehouse project lad

See:
>You didn't seem to understand

An inability to read properly is part and parcel of an inability to understand

>meet the future face to face

See me clearly using the word stories:
You seem to not understand that I simply used a different word.

And my line worked, it worked better then the original actually. It has another meaning: refering too: person not having a clue, the board game clue, and how the person wouldn't have a clue since there is no story. Also mention the word toy which still refers to a board game almost as well as toy store.

READY TO HIT THE STUDIO AND SHIT ALL ON YOUR MIXTAPE
NAH, LITERALLY
SHIT ALL ON YOUR MIXTAPE

That doesn't make sense. The phrase "board games without toy stories" doesn't mean anything by itself. Why would a board game have a toy story? "toy store without board games" is actually a sensible phrase

Board game is a toy. And a story to it. Like a fucking premise you artard for ex: the intro to the game clue?

I guess that works, but its a stretch. I wouldn't call a board game a 'toy' and I dont like that the line evokes Toy Story for no reason

are you retarded

lol

It's not supposed to be about Toy Story, but you can think of it as another reference.

*Raises hand* shouldn't the post have been "You are retarded" and you are referring to yourself?