These record players are the equivalent to well done steaks

I would go so far as to say burnt.

Well done steaks are better at playing records

and probably damage them less

is Sup Forums full of medium rare bitches?

yes

imagine closing the lid

I like my steak as rare as I can get it. Although, I really think steak is overrated desu.

I knew someone who threw out the record player he inherited to get one of those because it "took up less space"

Definitely.

I don't get the metaphor. Am I autistic?

well done is burnt

jesus fucking christ

I'll take my steak rare please

Well done steaks are shit just like the record player

I have to get a new turntable. I took my dad's old technic quartz when I moved out but it's becoming unreliable and I'm sick of having to fix it. Any recommendations?

I wouldn't go as far to say that. Well done steaks are much, much worse.

I eat steaks by shoving them up my ass. What does that relate with turntables?

Vinyl is an amazing medium to listen to music, however, Crosley record players are absolutely shite and ruin the experience. Much like how cooking a steak well done, ruins any taste or flavour associated with steak.

Crosley record players are garbage and ruin everything associated with records.

I don't get why so many people have a problem with well done steaks. Would you prefer them badly done instead? This board is full of hipster retards that claim to love actually shitty music like TMR so I wouldn't be surprised if there was also a group of people that prefered their steaks badly done just to feel different and superior to those who like to enjoy a steak well done.

listening to vinyl rips

Nice bait, asshole.

Everything that you have said, can be flipped around. If you like your steak to taste like a shoe, then that's fine. I wouldn't be surprised if there was also a group of people that prefered their steaks well done just to feel different and superior to those who like to enjoy a steak rare/medium rare.

Agree.

Fuck yeah

I like my steak well done because I want it well done, not badly done. Why the fuck would I want a badly done steak?

I like eating burnt dog shit. Why the fuck would I eat regular food?

I like my steak with the texture and taste of a worn shoe. Why the fuck would I want something that tastes like food?

steakfags are some of the most annoying people
why do you care so much about how other people eat food

>inb4 spotted someone who likes it well-done

>liking raw steaks
Enjoy your worms faggots

This is exactly what I'm talking about. I don't know why people act superior about eating badly done food just to feel superior. Just like all the hipsters on this forum who prefer badly made music to well made music.

Why do people care so much that people own crosleys?

Sweet bait!

people are stupid

We can't have an opinion about anything. Thanks for finally telling me.

it's not that, it's just weird how militant people are over steaks. like when someone buys a crosley people will tell them they fucked up and that they are bad or just say they cringed. when some says they get their steak well-done they get death threats and the thread is derailed

if you eat your steak well done you L I T E R A L L Y deserve to die

i am not exaggerating

Certain types of people are like that about everything. Another part of you liking a well done steak, crosley, or anything, is not giving a shit what anyone else thinks. There are genuine criticisms for both crosleys and well done steaks. Is that crosley ruins the purpose of Vinyl because it sounds bad, and ruins records. Well done steaks are over cooked, tasteless, and are pure rubber. I have yet to see a agreeable defense for both of them.

>I have yet to see a agreeable defense for both of them.
>they're WELL DONE. It's right there in the name.

But user, well done *is* badly done.

I'm just here to post this.

Also, if you dip your steak in ketchup you don't deserve to eat steak at all.

What the fuck are you talking about. Quit trying to troll me and telling me that well done means badly done. It's just ridiculous, it would be like if you ask someone how they're doing, and they say they're doing well, are they actually doing badly?

>mfw someone dips their well-done steak in horseradish sauce or fucking A-1

You truly are the master baiter. Well done!

that's because it would be rude to say "burnt to a fucking crisp and devoid of all flavor" to a patron

A1 is good shit faggot fight me

If you're going to use a sauce to mask the leather taste of your well-done steak, at least use something like Worcestershire sauce.

nah, medium rare is a meme, hell, steak is a meme

>implying i order my steak auschwitz style

go back to eating pocky in the basement, neckbeard

>he orders his steak correctly yet needs sauce to hide the hint of blood from his sensitive tastebuds
No amount of sauce will cure you of your shit taste, user.

Rare solely for the sweet jooices, though most steaks are seasoned like shit and taste like ground beef half the time anyways because of it