They did nothing wrong

They did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yUsqeNjsF-s
stereogum.com/1838505/label-drops-whirr-over-transphobic-tweets/wheres-the-beef/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

True, but there is still no reason to talk about them.

Gotta love how in 2016 it's easier to be a tranny and make shitty music and get press than it is to make good music and get press.

really makes you think who's opressed....

they were 100% right

literally who and literally what?

shoegaze band that got shit for posting edgy shit about G.L.O.S.S. on twitter.

Shoegaze band ranted on GLOSS (Tranny Punk Band....Yeah you read that right) on twitter and got excommunicated by basically every label

Music:youtube.com/watch?v=yUsqeNjsF-s

You have a cap of the tweets? Sounds interesting.

No caps but here's an article with some in them

stereogum.com/1838505/label-drops-whirr-over-transphobic-tweets/wheres-the-beef/

>Starting shit on Twitter like a bunch of 12 year old girls.

Also their brand of Shoegaze is derivative and bland as the fuck.

They also said it wasn't them that posted it, it was their mate that they let post on their Twitter.
I can believe that because anyone with any degree of foresight would have known they'd be fucked for posting this sort of thing.

it is true that gloss are a shitty band that only get attention because they have she-dicks.

I don't disagree, but I wouldn't say anything if I was in a fairly successful band because I'd know I'd get accused of transphobia or whatever and get my career fucked over, and I'm sure they'd think the same.

They're right. Pretending that men with gender dysphoria are women is encouraging mental illness.

whirr sounds like neo-Sup Forums

where's that one story that that guy on here wrote out about how he got bullied by whirr for his homemade shirt

Shit music but there's nothing wrong with refusing the liberal narrative of transgenderism.

close, i would say more like post neo-Sup Forums. neo Sup Forums was more left leaning, and late 2000's tumblr influenced, wheras post neo-Sup Forums is made up of the new breed that found their way here with the popularization of Sup Forums and the anti-SJW movement.

>t.

|
|>
|
|
|

wdhmbt

okay

omg i remember that. i wonder what that nigga up to now

based

check it out guys we have our own dedicated team of anthropologists now

>check it out guys we have our own dedicated team of anthropologists now
it's a little hobby of mine :')

>applying there wrong

It's really a shame Fantano's fanbase ruined their career. They really could have been this decade's Nirvana.

>this decade's Nirvana.
dad rock shit?

The internet turned on them when they made fun of Anthony Fantano in 2012. Why music "fans" would side with a "critic" on YouTube rather than an actual band that makes pretty decent music is beyond me.

fantano and Sup Forums are literally a cancer on music

see: death grips, an actually interesting band who did a lot of cool shit until all the children started turning them into a walking meme that nobody takes seriously

when something becomes Sup Forumscore it automatically becomes le ebin meme so all of the idiots on this board can feel like special snowflakes for disliking it

>he likes death grips

Fucking awesome

Where are they now

????????

middle guy plays guitar in best coast, rest are mia

I am presenting you with an autobiographical account of the chain of events that incited a chaotic, topsy-turvy time in my life. I beg of you to remain within a close proximity for but a scant few moments as I recount how I metamorphosed into the heir apparent of the municipality referred to as Bel-Air, California.
Amidst the occident of Philadelphia I had been sprung to life and had been nourished. A lion's share of my youth and adolescence was consumed by the outdoor entertainment facilities at the park. Carousing with my pals, merrymaking to my maximum ability, and unwinding, I often partook in a friendly match of basketball at the schoolhouse's arena.
It was during one of these excursions that a pair of rabble-rousing fellows instigated malevolence. I took part in nothing but a single skirmish, yet my mother became immersed in fear, at which point she commanded me to transfer my residence from her dwelling to that of my aunt and uncle in Bel-Air, California.
I proceeded to hail a taxi and, upon its arrival, I made out an inscription on the license plate that read "FRESH" and was intrigued by a pair of dice draped over the rearview mirror. If nothing else, a claim could be made that this particular taxi was atypical; however, I came to the conclusion that recollecting this occasion in the future would be a fruitless venture, so in lieu of attempting to implant this incident within my memory, I implored the chauffeur to transport me to my destination of Bel-Air, California.At approximately the seventh or eighth hour, I disembarked and proceeded to inform the driver that I would inevitably become acquainted with his odor at a later point in time.
At this juncture, I beheld my new abode and came to grips with the fact that my mission to become the heir apparent in Bel-Air, California, had been consummated.

Whirr is just fucking shit though

>Amidst the occident of Philadelphia
Occident means "Western World" and West Philadelphia is the western part of Philadelphia that's a literal shithole aside from a few gentrified areas.

Whoever wrote this is shit.

i didn't know i was dealing with a real nigga :'''DDD

You had best vacate the premises immediately, my "nigga".

>Tfw I actually like gloss musicaly but can't listen them because the hate I have for them

>Occident means "Western World" and West Philadelphia is the western part of Philadelphia that's a literal shithole aside from a few gentrified areas
yea. why are you explaining this

their music is so shit though. Like there are some decent active punk bands Out rn, Gloss are just boring as fuck. And they're also shitty people (not even talking about them being trans) they just have really shitty attitudes towards everything and they're just insufferable. They're the people who suck the fun out of the room so they can draw attention to themselves instead

>I actually like gloss musicaly
just listen to any other newer, generic hardcore punk band
for what it's worth i think turboslut does it a lot better

what the fuck are you talking about? guillotine, both the video and the hook of the song, was a meme on here the instant exmil dropped. memery has nothing to do with whether death grips is innovative or not

were you even on Sup Forums around the time exmilitary dropped? death grips will forever be a meme

The bassist is also bassist for nothing (the band).