Needle Drop Appreciation Thread

ITT:We appreciate The Internet's Buisiest nerd.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CfNj2E4RpDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off

we dont tho

lol the salt is palpable ever since he bad mouthed spocial jeffries

He's a youtuber, he's not allowed to have political opinions.

In all seriousness though, it was a pretty bad idea on his part to tell them to drink bleach.

i lik him

he has shown me a lot of good music

i tell others to watch him

meme review is dumb so i dont watch it

he needs to review less trash people want me to review anyway

but i enjoy his content nonetheless particularly any punk, hip hop, and contemporary indie recommendations he gives usually align with my taste

he is like the only high quality consistent uploader of music reviews on the tubes

and i think cal is funny

anthony is also funny

i enjoy list week

i believe all this because i watch him everyday, and don't always agree with him but sometimes i do and thats good

please subscribe please dont die

>ITT: We have autism

>tfw anthony used to be a humble, kind, friendly and bro-tier amateur youtube music reviewer who introduced many people to good music without any sort of pretention attatched

>tfw anthony is now an anti-sjw, red-piller who has the audacity and arrogance to pay-per-view reviews, get involved in music drama, make youtube videos about memes (memes are just lazy jokes desu)

i still remember that tree anthony....i still remember

he especially went off the rails last year desu senpai, fucking bieber, miley, and willow smith reviews. literally why would you even

i miss the tree too. anthony sucks now and hes only gonna get worse

I think it was smart - 'slipping up' and being exposed for politics looks way worse than owning it. Outside of fe/mu/nists, no-one's opinion on him really changed - like or hate

> red-pillar

Sauce on that? I haven't heard him do any redpill bullshit.

disagreeing with tumblr makes you an alt-right superstar, where have you been? He straight ADMITTED to being on the wrong side of herstory

>tfw anthony is now an anti-sjw, red-piller
Dude, have you seen his interview with Sam Hyde? He was going really hard into that kind of shit and Anthony was practically squirming the whole time. It was a real memefest.

>herstory
Who's story?

womankind

>i still remember that tree anthony....i still remember

:(

He's gonna get killed by 21 Savage

Isn't 21 Savage that shitty meme of a Hot-Topic-core band from Ohio? Fantano could take those boneheads no problem.

No. Pic is him. Maybe youre thinking about Slim jesus.

Are you high? That's 21 pilots

the meme review is funny as shit fuck you

You mean this?
youtube.com/watch?v=CfNj2E4RpDQ
Gonna watch it now

>In all seriousness though, it was a pretty bad idea on his part to tell them to drink bleach.
Yes, but everyone thought that

You gotta be 18 to post here, user

rude