Anyone got any music tattoos?

anyone got any music tattoos?

Tattoos are for degenerates.

this way please >>Sup Forums

music tattoos are for dumbass tools tho

I like how you direct me to another board as if offended by what I said,

Then completely agree with me.

Fuck off

angry shitposting on Sup Forums is for degenerates.

Damn that's sick
The fuck going on in here tho haha lmao

Dubs are for degenerates

>Sup Forums owns the word degenerate

Having someone else's art on your body also displays your lack of creativity.

no

ayy what up

listening to someone else's music also displays your lack of creativity.

That display of permanence really is the catch though

Burial tattoo pretty cool, might put on my leg

Damn dude sick forearms, are you /fit/ too?

I want to get the dude on the cover of Masked Dancers (pic related) but I'm not sure where on me

Why would you trip? You literally have no redeeming qualities whatsoever so needing a unique ID is unwarranted

>You literally have no redeeming qualities whatsoever

pot kettle black

nice dubs bro
nice forearms too, i agree with the real pitchfork

99% of people who get tattoos have terrible visual taste and don't have any deeper interest or understanding in art. As proven in this thread. Tattoos are for degenerates.

idk if I would ever get a music tattoo but if I did it would probably be the girl from this cover

I agreed with the first ten words of your post and then you went full fedora.

Oh. No cover posted you sly dog

forgot pic

apparently it's a screenshot from a Melies film

Should he delete his post like you did?

The rest of the post is just an expansion of the first ten words though. What about it do you disagree with?

I'd definitely the cover of Still Water without the words, so when I grow out of Told Slant it'll still be a cool piece of art.

I deleted a joke that I thought didnt land right big deal
I don't think so. You said three things. I agreed with the first one and disagreed with the other two.

>The Real Bitchfork prYbThQDrvp

samefag

>I don't think so. You said three things. I agreed with the first one and disagreed with the other two.
If someone has terrible visual taste, they probably don't have an interest/understanding of art. If they get art permanently put on their skin despite this, they're pretty dumb imo

Regret is coming your way

lol yup

>what is Inspect Element

>what is denial

I don't completely agree with that reasoning but fair enough.

You have no understanding of tattoos.

That's like the worst idea so far. An alright album but that as a tattoo is just boring and pointless.

What do I not understand about them?

Felix has a tattoo of this. Gotta love them.

I plan on getting that Slint hair thing

I wish I had an EN tattoo

I love the album cover in OP but I'd get it on my left chest or on the back of my shoulder blade. Seems like it would be easier and generally look better. Either way they look sick, good stuff

>tfw when Noodle Drop man has the tattoo you've wanted since the 6th grade and you just can't do it

This is what it will look like to people glancing at it.

Album's not their best, but the cover's really nice, would definitely consider getting this tatted personally

Someone I know has that on their thigh

well thats fine with me i finally realized that human beings or none of us are precious to anyone and that we will never be anything so might as well get some. like who cares? certainly you dont coz after this thread i wont ever see you again and people are just gonna shrug their shoulders once if they see a picture on my skin.

Nobody cares. nobody.

this would probably be the first thing i'd get tattooed.

why is his neck so long

>i need to constantly draw lines between me and people who do different things to feel better about myself: the meme

I'm thinking of mayby getting this without the Brian Wilson Presents

i'd do it on my wrist

pls re consider

my sides

Im not a faggot so no.

Is that his neck? Wtff

Mah nigga. patrician tier tattoo