Just ate a handful of morning glory seeds

>just ate a handful of morning glory seeds
gimme some comfy tunes for the ride, lads.

not necessarily psych, but it can be

Okay I fuckin laugh everytime this picture is posted on Sup Forums. Thanks for the chuckles

did you wash the poison off them and make sure to grind them up? cuz if you didnt you're just gonna get a stomach pain and feel tweeky

They don't do anything.

Dubstep Allstars Vol. 7

THIS

Nah man, after he pukes, he's going to outer space.

Speaking of which, listen to Outer Space, OP.

nah, i have my own vines.

>>just ate a handful of morning glory seeds
extract you fucking retard, enjoy feeling like you have been poisoned for 24 hours

>yfw i bought some not too long ago but have been hesitant to try them out

how are they OP?

i was considering taking like a light dose around 50 just to see what was up

If it's not Bez it's not worth having

how do extract?

They don't do anything.

LSA, buddy

Bad Trip: The Album

wash them for pesticides with a tiny bit of soap, wash away all the soap, dry the seeds by hand with a paper towel, crush them up, put them in some cold water for no longer than 24 hours (you only really need to do like 2 or 3 hours) then sieve out all the seed and drink the water

also if you want absolutely no nausea you will have to soak them in a very strong alcohol like naptha for a day before doing any of this to extract the shit chemicals

(and of course let it dry fully after taking it out the naptha)

Naphtha isn't alcohol

well you can use either

Sup Forums - Illicit Substance Synthesis

listen if youre not eating at least 10 packets of those seeds and chewing them up well nothing is going to happen

Mourning Glory - Ween

Did you get them online? What's your source friend?

There's also probably some Mtyhylmercury coating on them if you purchased from a seed store.

>Needing strangers on the internet to dictate your trip...

If the online store isn't also selling san pedro cactus, and mimosa hostilis roots you're going to want to spend a good minute or two washing and scrubbing each seed.

Massage your legs and biceps every once in a while. The vasoconstriction can leave you sore for a day or two if you don't do anything about it.