What do you do for a job/uni, Sup Forums? Would you rather do something else?

What do you do for a job/uni, Sup Forums? Would you rather do something else?

Telematics

Neet with money

Law

Not really, but "nothing" is pretty high up there. Sadly only cripples get neetbux.

tertiary education course

other than that, just neeting around

carpenter

shit yeah

gotta build those refugee homes.

>I will never be a carpenter living off the grid in rural Montana
Sounds nice desu

>leaf

I nail ur leaf mum

'Geospatial science'

several years of minimum wage shitjobs
some decent but low paying jobs
some farm work and some uhh...better not talk about it

now I am going to go back to uni and study to be an english teacher for non-native speakers

tfw to inteligent for STEM, a trade, or success in any form

I'm still in school even tho i'm 18

>What do you do for a job/uni, Sup Forums?
office cubicle monkey

>Would you rather do something else?
literally anything

Pursuing Biology degree b4 I can switch to medicine

Eh, I'm fine. Could be better could be worse.

Really makes you think

Agronomic engineering? No idea how that translates to English. It's a meme career but will land me a decent job in my province.

I wish I could be a neet with some hobbies but meh

if you don't mind me asking, how much would a job like that pay?

Most likely not very much, I'm not very informed about that. I don't care about big salaries though, I just want a job I can enjoy.

>phone assistant for BBVA

I want to be a photographer or industrial designer

I started to enjoy my job by making stupid bitches rage on the phone, its funny as fuck when they threat you to death on the phone to later swear like a pirate and the cry and hang up, just a delight

AMA

Working in grocery store. 20€/12 hours. It's pretty shit. "Sir where is this? Why this onion is so bad!!!" I am student so it's part time job BTW.

i'm a teacher. it's shit and the pay is even worse. i'm thinking of going back to school for a stem faculty.

Nothing

yes

>college
Theoretical evolution PhD
>job
Walter White, because no one will ever pay me for real research and why did I ever think anyone would?
>What would you rather be doing?
I'd rather be back in evolutionary theory. The implications are huge, the relevance is huge but diffuse and long term. It's worthwhile stuff.

>Agronomic engineering? No idea how that translates to English.
Agronomic/agronomy engineering.

Don't go all the way into a theoretical bio career track and then find out you need to go into medical to pay the bills. There's no need to spend all that time finding that out.

what kind of crap do you sell? anything neato?

I live at my parents, unemployed. I'm 21. Never went through high school thus never went to college.
Yes I'm White. Was taken out of public school due to non-stop bullying.

As for rather,
I'd rather find a job.
;_;

Chemical engineering aka hey I want cancer ASAP

Electrician

Almost anything really. This job sucks, I should go to university

Studying: Computer Autism and education
Want to study: Bioinformatics, electrical engineering, medicine
Rather be: Well-regarded professor of any of above things

failing uni

I have no idea what to do with my life

Right now i study russian language and after that biology

>tfw unemployed

>finishing my PhD soon
>I will need to start applying for grants and become an independent, functioning adult
not looking forward to it tbqh

Gonna study Psychology+something useful next year

This desu

Trading construction site tools. It's a really exhausting job but pays pretty well and I'm fully autonomous. Also, I live alone in a big house which is owned by my mother's family so I rent rooms to tourists on Airbnb. Doubt I'll do this forever (I want to start trading foreign currencies too) but as long as I'm saving money, it's cool.

autist?

kys leeches

I work in a law firm. I would rather do nothing. This is a depressing job and requires a constant study of the law and the rules. My bosses are always fucking everything up and I have to spend all the fucking day finding a solution.

Got my last computer science exam on Saturday

Got a part time job where I'm essentially a sysadmin intern

Got into a graduare program for next year.

I don't want to do further uni study, sysadmin seems really boring and I'm hoping I can become a proper software dev.

If not I'll just chill in my government job.

tfw no job for two weeks now :(
like i could send in applications and apply for another one but feel so fucking tired around the clock and get little to none progress towards that goal.. like i fucking need the money but would rather just relax at home which isnt even that relaxing coz i know i gotta apply and get back in that hell ASAP

do you live alone?

Studying laws and honestly I want to become a NEET but there's no autismbox ot neetbox here plus that would disappoint my parents

atm yeah but its all good, pregnant girl wouldnt fit into the lifestyle im in atm, single life has its good sides
why u asked

software engineering
pure math