Virtual Penny For Your Thoughts

Sup Forums what are the best earphones in the market atm?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00V9RKSAA/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1469393766&sr=8-4&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=Xiaomi&dpPl=1&dpID=41Ifb8MElpL&ref=plSrch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MEE M6 PRO SON.

I got a pair of Skullcandies for 10 bucks once, they're decent and came with two free replacements so they've been my on-the-road earbuds for over a year now. Sup Forums's gonna try to eat me alive for suggesting them but if you can get them for cheap, you can do a hell of a lot worse.

Sennheiser Momentum in-ear

for 10 bucks you could get a pair of jvc earbuds, please please dont ever buy skullcandys

Get a pair of etymonics. They are known for their flat responnse

The Pistons are good, have them for about half a year now, very durable, sound pretty good, but it's a trade off for their build quality so you wont have to buy new earphones each month

>very durable, sound pretty good
Noice
Where did you buy them?

Thnx for the rec

Ebay or Aliexpress, don't remember, but don't fall for the low prices, they are fake mostly and real ones can be hard to find, look for something around 20$ (maybe like 17$ is good)

Are the ones shipped and sold from Amazon real? amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00V9RKSAA/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1469393766&sr=8-4&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=Xiaomi&dpPl=1&dpID=41Ifb8MElpL&ref=plSrch

I have some $30 Skullcandys that are fine

I have the ones in your pic op and they're pretty solid

Yep. It's generally a good practice to only buy brand-name tech goods from Amazon sold and fulfilled only.

Shure se215

How long have you had them?

MEElectronics A151 and the Shure 215 are good.
I have both.

how durable are shure 215s? they look pretty durable in website pictures.

skullcand earbuds have always done me better than jvc earbuds of the same price.

I bought some ~$15 Audio-Technica earbuds that have served me well.

I have those Piston 3's and they are ridiculously good for the price. You can't really get better sub-$50, and I don't want anything above that, I wan't something that I can afford to lose.

If you want a higher end pair that isn't insane I would say the Philips S1/28s for $89

The piston 3s are discontinued. Stores have been running out of them because of this. Now the only options from Xiaomi are the piston airs and their hybrid IEMs.

Also, certain amazon stores have sold fakes in the past, so be careful.

Oh shit son I prolly just bought fakes then
Shoot the link to the article where it says they've been discontinued?

Can you shoot the Amazon link?

DUNU Titan 1 are pretty sweet. They leak some but they sound great.

Which are the best Dunu Titans?

Panasonic Ergo fits if you want something dirt cheap, but still good

I also like Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear and the Shure se215, as other anons have already

I'm not sure what your price range is, but those are great starters