Can we have a serious discussion about car seat head rest? With out all the memeing,hi will...

Can we have a serious discussion about car seat head rest? With out all the memeing,hi will,copy pasta and beans in the aisle parody?

okay great

>favorite CSH release?

>teens of denial rating (out of 10)

>favorite CSH song?

>what direction do you see will going in the future?

>what would you like his newer projects to be like?

I personally really enjoyed his earlier stuff like twin fantasy and how to leave town. I think some of his longer songs is some of his best. I thought TOD was solid album. I like the direction he's going in so far

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wjrNiOWQHIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off will Jesus Christ

Their set was phenomenal at P4k.

>Can we have a serious discussion about car seat head rest?
Lolno

that's good to hear Im seeing them in October am excited

youtube.com/watch?v=wjrNiOWQHIw

Vundabar is a better Strokes knockoff band, they just don't shill on Sup Forums so they don't have that going for them.

It was raining during his set and he just did not give a damn. Neither did the crowd. It was exhilarating.

I was able to meet Will Toledo later on in the day.

that's fucking awesome is he good live?

Playing in the rain?! Holy fuck that's amazing! And he didn't give a fuck? And neither did the crowd? Holy fuck that sounds exhilarating! Fuck!

go take a walk outside or something dude Jesus

I was just describing my experience. You just made yourself look like an ass.

Congrats.

>You just made yourself look like an ass.
You listen to fucking CSH. You have no room to talk.

Fuck off will

Saw CSH at a tiny venue in town, had a small chat with him and got him to sign a cigarette for le irony. Went to a bar with the band afterward and we all took a shot. 10/10

Yes, I like music.

That is why I am having conversations on Sup Forums.

Great observation.

Woah dude, he didn't even stop playing because of the rain!? What a madman!?

I'm glad you had such a great time user >imagine being this bitter

favourite album is twin fantasy and favourite song is beach life-in-death (generic choices here)

teens of denial is a solid 8/10

He's amazing. I saw him a couple years ago though

Nah man I have to truly admire the artist who won't even stop for water in the pursuit of touching the hearts of whiny, pretentious manchildren with their art. A magnificent man, indeed.

>how to leave town
>8.5
>The Gun Song, Overexposed, Sober to Death
>shitting out 1 album a year that will get a 7.3 from pitchfork with clean production and decent power pop songs
>longer psychedelic songs, more personal songs again instead of speaking for the "disaffected youth"

Will come on this is a fucking new low for you man

"whiny, pretentious manchildren"

Dammit, ya got me.

Is Destroyed By Hippie powers about lefty professors/students at W&M?

No it's about the indie scene and what it's become

Yeah that's more plausible

great song writer

you will never make it out band camp threads with that attitude sir

This

If you wouldn't play through a natural disaster for your fans you don't deserve then

Saw CSH yesterday, pretty good show. Guitarist's guitar broke so he smashed it, which was pretty fun.

>Twin Fantasy easily the best release, maybe of the decade
>TOD is a solid 8/10, a lot of great songs, some less than solid songs but still all fun
>Beach Life-in-Death, incredible structure to a song
>I think he's definitely going to go punkier, harder, closer to Vincent
>I am probably going to like whatever he makes, but I'd be tempted to see an album of four songs thas an hour long, just all 15 minute long songs

Ha, we're exactly the same