Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bgFpuyQFRKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that Koksal's gay cousin?

no

Some are. Most aren't.

yes, god he looks autistic there

so only the talented ones?

What's with football players and shitty taste for hairstyles? That ginger beard with bleached hair looks like shit.

find a picture of him where he doesn't show his autism

The majority of Argentinians in buenos Aires, Cordova, and Santa Fé are castizos, the rest of the country is pretty much mestizo.

t. I have asked to some Argentinians "friends"

is he actually an autist tho?

mendoza too

t. your friend

A little assburger apparently.

bless him
i don't even like football but he's a special talent

Yes, of course.

No, are you retarded?

but he unironically is an autist

Dumbest thing I've ever heard, literally every child with Asperger's Syndrome I've ever worked with displayed serious issues with coordination as a young child. The idea that a freak of nature who has displayed extreme talent in football since he was a small child has Asperger's Syndrome is completely laughable.

It's sad how autistic people online think every person who is shy has a disability.

Wow, great story.

post more autistic messi memes they are my favorite

Holy shit what is wrong with him kek

There is nothing wrong with him, you are watching an up close shot of something that is relatively common in football.

youtube.com/watch?v=bgFpuyQFRKw

who knows

The better question is "Are Argentinians human?"

I'm a Latino American I know what he was trying to do, but he just looks autistic at doing it

Messi what are you doing in Norway?

He has awkward moments for sure, but I really dislike the autistic meme. Not every awkward or weird person has autism. I work with autistic children every day and I can tell you none of them would be able to be professional football players.

Completing my transformation to become white.

>Not every awkward or weird person has autism
they get diagnosed as such though

>I work with autistic children every day
you need a better job i'd rather kill myself than do that

>you need a better job i'd rather kill myself than do that

you post here so you might find it comfortable

>The success providing him assurance, the Barcelona star now assumes that he never reads and he is not even able to overcome Maradona’s autobiography.

>His cultural universe is a wasteland. He stopped watching the series “Lost” and “Prison Break” because the story was too complex for him. At most a few films, such as “Cuidado, bebe suelto” or “El hijo de la novia” as the heroine reminds him of his grandmother (discussed).

>During his youth, Messi was so shy that people sometimes thought he was mute or autistic. Journalist at El Pais, Roman Besa tells a story that illustrates his inability to communicate:

>“One day, Lionel entered the field with a plastic spoon in his mouth. He did not let go until the end of the session. It was a way to show that he was upset. For what reason? Nobody knew and nobody has ever tried to find out. ”

He might know be autistic, but he displays some very weird behavior.

*He might not

you do too

lets all be retarded together

>they get diagnosed as such though

What did you mean by this? Very very few people get diagnosed with autism on any level, even with what many consider to be meme-autism (AS). Though I do think even the amount that is, most of them have some other mental problem that is not necessarily autism-related.

>you need a better job i'd rather kill myself than do that

It's more fun than you think, most children are very calm so I don't see the problem.

Yeah, but so do plenty of other people. To give a football example, Suarez regularly bites people but if you are going to attribute all weird behavior to autism it would quickly end up with 90% of people having autism.

Messi is clearly white, that doesn't mean everyone is though. What a weird question

This footy lad look looks a bit contrived

Any time he gets the ball and the entire world behold his skills/faster thinking than anyone on the pitch. He is just a quiet and shy person but smarter than most of other football players.

He is just trying to hide behind him and waiting to see whats the goalkeepegoing to do. Some goal keepers like to let the ball on the ground before kiking it and some strikers do that to steal the ball in that moment and score. I could show you a few goals like that. It was just a smart move that didnt have success. Do you even watch football?

It's pretty fun the fact that everyone who says he is autists are people that dont speak spanish. Everyone who listens to him speaking and understand spanish knows that hevis just a shy person who doesnt like to speak much in public. I see myself being like that if i was in his situstion.

Are aussies aborigens?