NATO forces in Poland will be stationed 90km east of my city(if you count from the agomeration border it will be...

>NATO forces in Poland will be stationed 90km east of my city(if you count from the agomeration border it will be 60-70km)
>NATO Baltic force command base will be created 100km west of my city
>Patriot batteries are stationed 40km from my city
>my local airport has fuckloads of NATO(mostly US) soldiers every time I'm there
>we have military choppers patroling the way from my city to the border every day
Be honest Sup Forums. In case of WW3 I'm probably in the worst possible spot in Europe besides Balts and Finlan.

A-at least they won't nuke me because Kaliningrad is too close to my city, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cottage
gazetaolsztynska.pl/345565,Amerykanskie-smiglowce-wojskowe-wyladowaly-na-lotnisku-Olsztyn-Mazury.html#axzz4OIugHV7Y
olsztyn.wyborcza.pl/olsztyn/1,48726,20723099,zagadkowe-helikoptery-nad-olsztynem-i-tajne-cwiczenia.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Implying hillary wont nuke Kaliningrad

Your shill buckaroos are in the mail

I don't think killing 400k russians would be worth radiating half of Poland, Balts and part of Sweden.

nothing of value would be lost

sounds like a good value

low quality shillposting
1/10 made me reply

>Tfw stationed at American communications hub of Europe
>nuke magnet base
Please let WWIII happen when I'm home on leave

>tfw live near the docks so get to see military equipment being transported
wanted to go out and climb onto the Bradleys тbн

>Europe will turn into a war zone
>I'll sit at home shitposting comfortably

Here's a map.

1-10, how fucked am I?

There a Polish satire song about the dumbest son always being a cummunications solider.

0 because America will come in and save the day

Will it though?

I can't remember a single time when it happend.

We saved the Kurds from genocide, stopped Berlin from falling to the Soviets, repelled the Krauts from French coastal areas on D-Day, and investigated FIFA.

I feel safer already!

I also feel safer knowing that the first military to help us with Russia will be luftwaffe and their superbly serviced jets with a lot of ammo.

My hero! Also saved Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and other middle-eastern countries, keep up the good work

>letting americans put their dildos into your cunt thus making yourself target of russian nukes

its like youll never learn, poland
never trust westerners

This is Poland allies

IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU

STAY AWAY FROM EUROPE

REEEEEEEEEEE

No one is trusting them but the more people with guns targeted at ruskies the better.

No sweat slavbros, we will liberate you once again :^)

Russia won't move against nato directly because they know it'd be the end of Russia

Fuck you snow nigger.

The same can be said about NATO.

>America will come in and save the day
after europe is destroyed of course.

polish people are the worst in this regard. Shilling amerifats and nato and by doing so, making it the target number 1 for russia. ww3 wont happen between russia and the west.
But if it should happen, Russia will rush through the east, occuping the old satellite states without big problems. The amerifats will come and """""""liberate"""""""""" it by bombing the shit out of every village with a +500 population. Congratulation you are now again the "free" boypussy from the amerifats and live in a pile of rubble.

Tbh the only thing you can liberate us with right now are nukes.

And it won't be liberation if everyone is dead, so yeah, fuck you.

>without big problems
Implying there won't be any my russian armchair general friend.

>without big problems

You clearly underestimate how big fuck-ups the Russians are. They had about a 100 casualties when they invaded Czechoslovakia and THERE WASN'T EVEN ANY RESISTANCE.

Honest question, do average Russians genuinely believe that the West wants to start a war?

Their propaganda makes it look so.

Not communications senpai. That'd be the good life.

Mechanic on these shitbirds

poland is destined to be trampled on by both sides in every major conflict
I'm sorry polelad, it was good knowing you ;_;7

Well at least you're a proper craftsman.

One day Polan will have enough of this shit and will again become an Empire

nah the average pole has like 1 kid and all the young emigrate
It will probably just be empty land in 50 years

We will be alright, OP is dramatizing
THIS

No not really, NATO wouldn't attack Russia unless it was in self defense and several nations in NATO can beat Russia alone.

>his knowledge about the nuclear weapon come from fallout games

>several nations in NATO can beat Russia alone
>several

I came back from the West (Ireland) and I'm planning 3 kids with my soon-to-be wife, besides we get millions of Ukrainians, while Western Europe is filling with muslims/negroes

>implying you didn't get raped by mujahideen and pulled out faster than your dad in an all male bathhouse

The U.S, The U.K and France (if they are actually in NATO, I'm not sure off hand)

Not really, mostly unskilled people from rural areas do so.

You're exaggerating things because ther's so little of you that if 1 village comes to Ireland they make up 50% of it's population.

>tfw lived in Ireland for 4 years and came back, like many do
I miss you Ireland, my sweet darling, you're so beautiful

What does "beat russia" mean? We couldn't beat them alone neither could France. We (UK) could probably pull off a successful defence alone, at sea obviously not on land. That's it. If it's a 1vs1 scenario.

irelands diaspora is like 80 million worldwide
we'll live on in some form or other

There were a lot of Poles in my village though. They also opened a huge brothel and it was on the news

our diaspora is huge as well
>There were a lot of Poles in my village though. They also opened a huge brothel and it was on the news
lel
What village, might I ask?

Its called Sallins
Its basically a commuter town for Dublin so the rent is cheaper

that you have the tech and the ability to actually beat them. You should remember that British soldiers actually have combat experience and modern tech. While Russian soldiers get pimped out in red square by their commanding officers and just introduced socks into their uniforms a few years ago and use weapons from the 60's

We have similar, I live 30km from Warsaw in a small town, we call it 'Warsaw's sleeping wagon'.
I really miss your country, even knackers.

We have great tech but we also have a "mass problem" i.e. we lack the numbers in pretty much every department.

Does the UK have the ability to switch to a war footing and embark on a military buildup for years and mobilise resources such that it could beat Russia in the field alone, yes, although it would take years to get there. But today's British military couldn't do that it's too small.

Do most poles like Ireland?
did knackers ever treat poles badly?

Most Poles like Ireland or are neutral towards it. I love it, personally.
>did knackers ever treat poles badly?
Dunno, not me, they just want a fag or something.
Your kids are worse, I saw them throwing eggs at people and animals. Auld folk are feckin best, always got nice stories to tell.

tech is nice. But your country is the prime example that it isnt worth shit, if everyone that uses it is an imbreed billy from the south.

>Germany casts fireball
>Fireball inflicts *burn* on USA

Yeah I remember as kids we used to always fight the black kids

Implying Germans would use it any better

well we're fucked either way

best place to run away to? russia?

What the fuck even killed them? Friendly fire?

>mfw my city is right next to a military airport
>the airport had nukes pointed at it by both US and USSR during the cold war, just in case
>even in the case of just tactical nukes, my city might be one of the first targets

FUG

Military invasions are always messy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cottage

Poland is not a real country.

you got about 30 years until the next Global war

The same people will simply sell Poland out once shit hits the fan. Also in case of war we will get fucking destroyed no matter the outcome because we were genius enough to willingly become a proxy battlefield.

to uczucie gdy OP w razie wojny atomowej ma przesrane, ale ja mam mniej niż kilometr od mojego domu jeden z największych schronów przeciwatomowych w Polsce

tak mnie boli dzisiaj łeb, że nie chce mi się tego pisać po angielsku, a kieruje to tylko do OPa z Olsztyna, którego widze tutaj codziennie

>the Eastern Bloc/Intermarium meme
this is truly my favourite hypothetical state

Italy should be pretty chill in WW3 right? We have no fucking resources and the country is literally being eaten by the sea and earthquakes.

Just ally with russia until they start losing

You'd be joining the EU/Turkey/Japan alliance a.k.a. the losing one

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll switch to our side again once it becomes evident we're winning

u guys have a surprisingly decent navy

Uszanowanko.

Stay safe finlan, we need to survive.

use red colour next time lad
2/10 for the image
4/10 in terms of you being fucked

Why would we? Literally nothing of value in Russia except for raw materials and we have plenty of those.

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE

I oly had secks with 1 wimmn

I've only had sex with my hand

I halp

Living in a big city or being next to a strategic target is a good thing though, odds are you'll be killed instantly in a nuclear strike. No time to worry about anything or react, just dead ina flash.

What you DON'T want is to survive the nuclear exchange, because then you'll just be wandering around in the post atomic horror with no food, no water, and no hope until you step inside a radiation pocket and start throwing up your guts or something. It'll be an even more depressing life than we already live.

Is Szymany really receiving military?

I've personally saw Americans over Olsztyn at least 10 times and it was even in the newspapers.

pic related

Yey. I was literally listening to Celldweller - The Lucky One, when I've read your post.

gazetaolsztynska.pl/345565,Amerykanskie-smiglowce-wojskowe-wyladowaly-na-lotnisku-Olsztyn-Mazury.html#axzz4OIugHV7Y

here's the article

they stays are always "top secret" :))) but everyone and their dog knows that a airport like Olsztyn-Mazury is a great one for military purposes(I mean it's always been a military airport).

>Szczegóły owiane są jednak tajemnicą, misja jest ściśle tajna. Naszemu dziennikarzowi, Andrzejowi Mielnickiemu udało się na miejscu porozmawiać z Amerykanami. Czego się dowiedział? Sprawdź w środę (30 marca) w drukowanym wydaniu "Gazety Olsztyńskiej".

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

We had a case of "black chopper" paranoia here.

A lot of black choppers were flying north from Olsztyn.

At first they were saying it's just sky divers training, than when people said those are military choppers they said it's the anti terrorists, and when(during a fog when they had to fly really low) people made pictures of polish and american military choppers they admited they're patrolling the border and the road to Olsztyn.

And it's back again:
olsztyn.wyborcza.pl/olsztyn/1,48726,20723099,zagadkowe-helikoptery-nad-olsztynem-i-tajne-cwiczenia.html
they can't stop bullshiting people even if they do fucking pics of soldiers.

Will Wrocław be nuked anons?
im studying there

I'm happy to hear that. Fuck Poland. Been there and it's a terrible place. Hope you die faggots. Also fuck the witcher series.

Yes, goodnight sweet prince

Yes.

I'm a russian spy and I will tell Putin myself to nuke Wrocław.

Yes.

NEVER!

>Bangladesh

lmao sandnigger mad cuz sandnigger

go rape a goat

t. bangladesh

If Russia wanted to invade Europe they would either:
>create separatist states in Latvia and Estonia via little green men an then try to annex them
>invade Sweden and Finland as they aren't in NATO
though the lisbon treaty introduced common defence treaty, they would probably wait for UK to exit

>The same people will simply sell Poland out once shit hits the fan

This. The West has repeatedly used Poland to do its bidding, then sold it as a bargaining chip afterwards. There's no reason to expect that Poland won't get bent over and fucked in the ass once again.

I really hope this tension will go away as I live way to close our naval base in Karlskrona..

Maybe i should learn Russian just in case?

what have we ever done to disrespect divine Bangladesh?

According to their new doctrine they are ment to invade balts and than nuke a fleet(not Warsaw/Berlin/Stockholm anymore) of one of the NATO nations on the Baltic, Northern or Black sea as a scare tactics.

Also they will invade Belarus and from there Suwałki first and than connect to Kaliningrad that will be under sige(just Warmińsko-Mazurskie and Pomorskie has enough army to win with Kaliningrad).

t. knower