Will St. Vincent ever amount to anything in the music industry?

Will St. Vincent ever amount to anything in the music industry?

will her name ever be remembered long after her death?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs
pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

these dubs will be remembered long after my death

no

check 'em

Stupid talentless fake whore

somebody post that meme aunt story

you're waifu is a liar

>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

46:47

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

46:47

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

this meme is like that aunt that just shows up uninvited and no one wants her there but everyone's too afraid to tell her to get the fuck out because they're afraid no one else thinks she's terrible so everyone just tolerates her even though there's rumours she raped one of the kids but no one is willing to talk about it so everyone just sits there and acts like nothing is happening but you know the truth because you have this vague memory of when you were a kid and you think she was playing with your dick but you don't tell anyone because you don't want to be made fun of for being molested by a woman

Funny how in Stallinist Russia she wouldve been executed and killed for lying but in America she gets best new music and Grammy awards. Really makes you think.

shouldn't it be mommy

Oh look another Annie hate thread big fucking woo. Fuck off

>t. devastated cuck

Jeeesus. What's even the point of lying about that?

>hurr he's such a cuck for not liking these hate threads being spammed lols
How's summer for you kiddo

she's a poser

Having your face in a Kate Bush biopic and holding your clout as an edgy militant dyke and rebloggable feminist icon.

What's the aunt story?

See

Do you guys think she lied about being gay? Like I heard she's gay and sucks pussy and ass but I hear she lies about really petty stupid shit like do you REALLY think she's gay or does she just want people to think she's gay?

prob not