Goth's not dead
It's surely alive
It's living on the inside
Roaring like a lion

>Where has it gone then?
Underground af.

For instance, I'm making ghost music.

you're living on it

Is getting dubbs dead? Would you still check these dubbs?

nice user teach me how, I just want my post to end in an 8 though

>ghost music
is this a genre? link me to some songs.
t. somebody who knows nothing about goth.

iceage and savages are p4k/fantano approved so no

inb4 stupid niggas tell me they're postpunk bands

>is this a genre? link me to some songs.
serpentineskies.bandcamp.com/track/come-to-me

It's literally a genre I came up with myself, out of messing around with pedals and creating spectral soundscapes using vocals and instruments.

This track I linked is more of a mix of darker folk/shoegaze, but there is the characteristic ghost vocals used as a backdrop for it.

this sucks

I think Moon is a better example of it desu.

kek

fuck you, I think it's rad.
keep it up.

>I think Moon is a better example of it desu.
This is the track where I really just went all out in this style. It's not rock music by any measure, it's more like spooky dark ambient.

serpentineskies.bandcamp.com/track/moon

I intended to make it as something that should be listened to in a completely dark room before drifting off to sleep.

would witchhouse be considered goth-ish? Im pretty out of the loop with goth

Witch house was GOAT.

>serpentineskies.bandcamp.com/track/moon

What the actual fuck am I listening to?

this is really good dude, like it a lot. Why is it 50$?

>Why is it 50$?

It isn't really worth that much, that's just to prevent people from downloading it before I put it on an album.

btw my regular albums that I've already released are $2.

Ah, I see. I listened to the other link you posted and then The Revenant Curse of New England, and I think that song of yours is my favorite. really well done, will consider purchasing one of your albums.

Live From Babylon is free, but that's the prototypical version of another live album that I have up on private, which is Part II of a double album that is an acoustic set, and then an electric set.

Nyx is good for something folkier.

I have a 13 track acoustic album I recorded in April, but I'm thinking about re-recording all of the songs next month with some of the new songs I've written.

And the thing about this album, that I haven't released yet, is that there are no weak tracks on it.

The tracks I tend to put up on my page tend to be the weaker tracks, while the better tracks are stuff I hide. A few of the newer tracks like Nyx and Come To Me will probably make their way onto the new version of the acoustic album I've been working on.

The backing soundscape to the whole thing, which I mixed into the clean recordings has lots of ghost vocals/guitar that gives it a very consistent ghostly feel to it. Like a nocturnal Pink Moon.

>I listened to the other link you posted and then The Revenant Curse of New England, and I think that song of yours is my favorite.

I actually played that song last weekend in Hartford, the drummer who was backing me was doing fine, as he had a solid rhythm down supporting it, the bassist, he had no clue what he was doing, he was playing some sort of Primus shit over it.

And also, when I went to Hartford last week I also went with a bunch of hand-signed copies of my albums.

But there is like no scene in Hartford. I should move to Salem or something.

Underrated post.