/v4/ - National treasure edition

Dobré ráno, what's up?

Other urls found in this thread:

novinky.cz/zena/styl/418429-prednosti-velkeho-zadku-nejsou-zadnou-novinkou-aneb-kde-se-ukryva-pravda.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for anime

Fucking weeb

>that fucking pic
>that fucking band
>mfw
also dobré ráno

Dobre rano, friends

>Laughing at Tomáš Ortel
Why do you actually hate your country?

I don't know, I just get a bit jealous when I look at these proud patriots
I will now go and sing Mešita 4 times as a punishment for my treason

Dobré ráno, how's life in /balt/? Are you ready for a war with Russia?

ahoj :D

>mfw fucking nazis calling themselves vlastenci

nothing more despicable

If you mean the thread, I prefer /v4/, if you mean reality, no one except few idiots fantasize about some Russian invasion. We now have conscription and few days ago we had parliamentary election. Conservatives (who didn't win) were talking about conscripting even women, and for a lot longer than we have it set now, until we have around 100,000 soldiers. Ridiculous if you ask me.

Who /gondola/ here?

>3 million people
>100 000 soldiers
It's like someone's trying to find an exploit in a GSG

uwotm8?

that armour is gay as fuck

PŘELEZ

PŘESKOČ

NIKDY

NEPODLEZ

ebin

Lunch time

Stay alive friends

Is it dead again?

who /hungover@work/ here?

Are you that Pole who I talked to when I was at work?

sure looks like it
what's for lunch?

yesterday's dinner

I don't know, what we were talking about?

Is Prague comfy in winter?
Thinking about visiting during winter holidays.

Hmm, I posted that picture of ZiL standing outside.

Hello friends
If you are the one who recommended me movies then it's me

Prague center is comfy any time of year desu

Though i'd say autumn is best. During winter and summer there is too much tourists and cold is comfier than heat so its better than spring.

Hey, which did you watch and how did you like it?

If it's in any way like Vienna it's definitely not comfy in summer.
>squeezing yourself through a mass of a million sweating tourists
No thanks, this is why I only go to cities in autumn or winter.

And yeah, I don't mind the cold. For all I care there can be -10°, doesn't really bother me.

Hi. Not, yet, I will download it in a sec, just returned from work (I work 24h shifts). I will watch Prisoners first. How are you?

Wow, that must be exhausting. I'm okay, because of All Souls' Day there will be a bit less work in the upcoming days so right now literally getting paid to shitpost.

I work as a security, I'm sitting on me arse all day and stare into monitors (or my phone).
I have 48h off time later.
>I'm okay, because of All Souls' Day there will be a bit less work in the upcoming days so right now literally getting paid to shitpost.
That's great. Are you pure Lithuanian? Just asking.

My dad is a pure Lithuanian (well, 99%, you can never know) and my mother's father (grandpa) was a pure Russian, but grandma is Lithuanian.

Sweaty smelly people are just the thing in summer in general. I guess if you'd be the "yay summer, beaches and sea" fucktards, you would enjoy summer Prague.

Its not really cold here, since polution, its even really rare to have snow, usually just few days a year. But even so, around Christmas, with all those stands and decorations, it gets comfy as fuck.

Oh yeah, it was me, is that ZiL still standig there looking sad?

I'm 100% Polish but my gf is partially Hungarian, stronk hussar genes.
I will watch the movie now, have a great day.

Disgusting race mixer

oh quiet you

How about you move to germany they love your disgusting fetish

Well I was asking because I actually took some pictures for you after I saw it being used for putting some stuff inside. And it wasn't alone either today :^)

That's nice, my beloved girl is Czech. Enjoy it!

>moving to Germany
ewwww
besides, she is like 1/8 Hungarian, so like most Slovaks probably

Thanks, you too

Only those in south and they are slovaks just by name

That's nice to see them still being in use, and thank you for this pic!

Nice, I'll see when I can find good offers.

>guy in my friendlist set this as a profile pic

I wish I had polish or hun gf. (and even better would be some nordic, I love that accent)

>tfw no gopnitsa gf

Well it really depends on a girl, regardless where she is from, but when you are into that culture (for example Czech, Polish, Hungarian) I guess that even the girls in those places become more attractive.

Nothing attractive about gopnistas though. I went to park some weeks ago because one gopnik who I accidentally met invited me, and he had couple of guys with a girl there. She was pushing a baby stroller while sitting on a bench. She was really pretty but they were drinking that strong kind of beer from 1 l plastic bottles which is homeless tier, and smoking. The smoke was going straight into baby's face and they were talking such disgusting bullshit. Sometime ago I would also fantasize about some gopnik girl but after living in reality it's nothing great.

I hate Chinese companies.

who doesn't?

You send them one E-mail and ask for a price of one machine and now they send me E-mails on a daily basis. Recently one of their female employees keeps calling me with her shitty English and annoying giggling and asks if we want more products of them. I always have to ask to repeat her sentence three to five times because I can never tell if she talks in English or Chinese. Fuck them.

Cultural differences, I guess. I wonder if this kind of pushy marketing is actually effective in China.

I think its that kind of thing that works on 1% of people anywhere, but those 1% are so dumb to spend so much money on pushed products, that its worth the effort

Being pushy makes me aggressive. I am always close to punch some faggot in the face when I get pushed. Fucking marketers.

Dead thread

>girl idgaf about writes me
>don't notice until day after
>my rejection and not caring attitude makes her like me even more

>girl i care about texts me
>notice and reply immediatelly
>she thinks im desperate and stops liking me

How the fuck is this happening, i'm not even trying to

t. Jan Szczydomiski

Why bully?

I knew a girl I didn't care much about and she kept asking me out. After a while I tried to dump her for good and didn't give a shit.
She was in tears and frustrated as hell and a couple of days later she came again with "just one time and then you can leave me for good".
I gave in and agreed to meet her as in "okay fine, but only this one time".
Now she is my wife. I still feel awful thinking about what I did to her back then though.

t. Grzegorz Brzedrzyszczykiewicz (without looking up)

>Now she is my wife
that was feel-inducing

>fender acoustic

I had few similar experiences, but i could never go for it, since it felt like the only reason why i would settle for her is because of convenience, like there are still other girls that are better for me

I was about to post a funny picture, but then I noticed /v4/ is still full of shit

rude

not really, just look at all those posts
look at them

one time of sex?

No, actually meeting and going out. I met her on Interpals and I got this site from Sup Forums.

are you that German with ee wife?

>makes a post saying that you wanted to post a funny picture but wont because shit posts itt
But Anton, that makes no sense

I think I am the only German flag poster on /v4/.
>ee wife
wat

eastern european, I don't remember which country she's from

I met a girl from interpals as well and then I met her in CZ

Rus

kek
I am half Polish and my wife is Russian.

nice combo I wanted to say something salty but at least you seem to be happy

meanie

t-thanks

funny enough soldier pops are more prone to conservatism in vicky

Hightest girl proved superior once more

novinky.cz/zena/styl/418429-prednosti-velkeho-zadku-nejsou-zadnou-novinkou-aneb-kde-se-ukryva-pravda.html

>girls with bigger ass and thick thighs are smarter,healthier and have healthier kids

v4 was a mistake, it's nothing but trash.

There are no words to describe how I feel about you guys I could call you a bunch of fuckfaced degenerate living pro abortion arguments and a proof God doesn't exist but that still wouldn't do it justice.

It's a feeling beyond hate. Fuck you..

>t. Ahmed Muhamed

its good to ventilate, im glad you found place for it

IRL too

thick doesnt equal FAT

>girls with bigger ass and thick thighs are smarter
do you really believe this, tramislav?
do you really?

also do you normally read articles written as clickbait for fat women? Because that says something about you.
yes

Why do Slavs believe they taught us everything we know?

Let me illustrate how it appears you think it happened

>~800 A.D.
>random Hungarian barbarians appear out of nowhere riding on horses wielding bows and arrows
>they BTFO everyone in the Carpathian Basin and beyond
>they decide they kind of like it here and decide to settle
>local Slavs collectively curse their misfortune
>ultimately they take pity on the savages and try to teach them how to grow food, keep farm animals, speak properly
>they even mix with them, because of reasons
>fast forwards
>an entire country of Slavs is created, only they are retarded and insist speaking their Ayylien language

Is this about right?

Go back to asia.

Someone send beer pls

yeah, does it not remind you of a certain current immigration problem? You know, a modern and peaceful society getting BTFO by savages from the east?

we'll eventually teach them the ways of the west too, you know

*sends you beer*
cheers

>Let me illustrate how it appears you think it happened
literally "i know more about you than you"