Why are there so many conspiracy theorists in the US? "Bush did 9/11", "Bill Clinton is a rapist"...

Why are there so many conspiracy theorists in the US? "Bush did 9/11", "Bill Clinton is a rapist", "global warming is a liberal lie"... is it because Americans are stupid as fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_race_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noel_Ignatiev
youtube.com/watch?v=q90kmUbEv7c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_theory#Subfields
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One of those is fact and another is highly likely. Only one out of those three is a conspiracy theory.
Americans aren't stupid and don't trust horse shit they're told by liars unlike beaners like yourself.
New question, is Costa Rica relevant for anything other than getting a namedrop in Jurassic Park?

Yes 25% of Americans are literally retarded. You find this in most countries.

Found the Donald Trump republican.

> is it because Americans are stupid as fuck?

Yes.
Smart American is only the 1st generation Asian immigrant.

Found a non-country that is irrelevant and always has been.

Not to mention the "cultural marxism" conspiracy.

>This makes sense to foreigners
>Foreigners call us dumb for thinking with our brains and not submitting with our ears

Netherlands is nice than the US

Looking to vacation there Ahmed? The 12 year old German girls used up and you want some Dutch?

>Americans are stupid as fuck?
more like they are religious
you can also name shit like NRA, Intelligent design, Scientology etc with those

The Netherlands is actually much nicer than the US though, memes aside.

.. I wont deny. Insult still stands.

I don't believe so, I like it here much better

I think he means nicer as in on a person to person basis.
Like, Dutch posters don't tend to shit on people as much as us.

I meant it as in their cities are very clean and comfy (with the exception of Amsterdam). American cities, at least the ones I've visited, are nice too but they aren't as cosy as somewhere like Utrecht. The Dutch on here are a mixed bag, like everyone else.

It's a symptom of secular society. The world is filled with chance and nothing is mysterious anymore. People want to think that their life is part of some grand scheme.
But it's not.

Because americans are fucking dumb.

>Listening to what people tell you without question is smart and using your brain is dumb
There is absolutely no reasoning in this opinion. You are actually stupid.

I knew it

maybe because all of this is true?
this thread is full of normies? you live in a bubble and think nothing wrong could happens in the world since 1945? and politicians are honest people withouth any bad intentions?

it's not a conspiracy, it's the new tendency of the left, you find that ridiculous only because Sup Forums talk about this and you considers everything Sup Forums said like a counterpart of reptilian conspiracy theories.

> Listening to whatever Breitbart and Trump tell you without question is smart and facts are dumb

How does it feel to be fatally burned by someone from your own country

Cultural Marxism is reptilian leaders tier stuff though
>them evil lefties/students/Jews are trying to destroy our way of life because that's just what they do!!!!1!

You know people love Trump not because of his repetitive speech but because of his anti-PC reactions, it's just typical "spectacular american politic", Trump is basically an american berlusconi.

anyway you are against Trump only because you are gay or part of a minority, it's against your own interests so you can't agree with a positive opinion of him.

No it's not for "that just what they do" but for their personnal interests and profits, like every ideologies.
this people fit good with marxism and instead of putting that with revolution they prefers being more subtle using the culture, it became the general tendency since the fall of the USSR.

So how do you distinguish genuine social commentary from the attempted destruction of your culture?

wowowow
calm down thai

aren't you getting a bit uppity in this time of mourning?
show some fucking RESPECT.

Lurk around here more. You will see that most Shartians are really dumb. I mean not the funny way of playing dumb for some lulz but the born with mental disabilities way of dumb. It's not their fault it's in their genes.

>it's in their genes
I hear the majority of them have German ancestry, interesting...

You should look up what Franfurt School really stood for.

They escaped Nazi Germany to America, but they didn't like pop culture of their new country. They disliked it.

"Cultural Marxism" is a conspiracy theory of the American far-right.

>Bush did 9/11
But it is.
Everyone with some brain know it.

Religious fanatics, criminals and poor were those that left for a better life in America back in those days.

They're fun

Bush DID 9/11

let me explains this correctly, "cultural marxism" is not an official name, the real name of these ideologies is called "critical theory"
there are various types of critical theory, one of the weirdest ones is the "critical race theory" who is basically "all is the fault of white people", they talk too much about equality but have a very very racial vision of things and their speechs are finally not equal at all.

these tendency of critical theories are currently very related to third wave feminism and multiculturaralism lobbying.
more informations here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_race_theory

also see this guy, it's like a fucking try too hard troll: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noel_Ignatiev
youtube.com/watch?v=q90kmUbEv7c
you will still tell me the speech of this guy are "genuine social commentary"? well more of "critical theory" sociologists have a vision like that of things.

>"yeah but but maybe critical race theory are an impopular thing?"
No because the new left is actually making attempt to influence the culture with marxism, and the best way is using critical theory who was made for this.
there are various types of critical theories, for everything:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_theory#Subfields

still a conspiracion?

Of course, the critical theory was made by Frankfurt School, which also a huge part of the budged was funded by the KGB.

"Cultural Marxism" is just a colloquial name invented by americans, but they were not totally wrong, the problem are Sup Forums-tier people and their retarded reactions.

>In particular, Adorno despised jazz and popular music, viewing it as part of the culture industry, that contributes to the present sustainability of capitalism by rendering it "aesthetically pleasing" and "agreeable". The British philosopher Roger Scruton saw Adorno as producing 'reams of turgid nonsense devoted to showing that the American people are just as alienated as Marxism requires them to be, and that their cheerful life-affirming music is a ‘fetishized’ commodity, expressive of their deep spiritual enslavement to the capitalist machine.'

This is real Franfurt School, not that bullshit you read about on breitbart.

We're not restricted by dumb shit like hate speech laws.

Because amerifats are so dumb lolol

There are people in places like Oklahoma and West Virgina who actually believe the earth is 6000 years old, fossils are the work of Satan, and that climate change is liberal / gay / Chinese hoax.

Idiots like Fox News, the API, and the Koch Brothers actually pay professional shills to repeat the lies.

"Don't mind the earthquakes. That's just mother nature purring...."

Yes. We are that stupid.

I am aware of critical theory. Saying that this is used as a tool of cultural destruction is shameless retardation though. It's the same as thin-skinned people who see any criticism of themselves as a personal attack.

I think it has more to do with our laws allowing us to be more vocal about our bullshit. Free Speech is protected by the law, so you can say whatever you want and they cannot throw you in jail for it. Leads to some odd side effects like museums dedicated to a 4,000 year old earth with dioramas depicting humans and dinosaurs living together, people claiming the Pope isn't Catholic, and thinking the world economy if going to reverting back to the Gold Standard.