youtube.com/watch?v=pOQuw1MXLGQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like cooked down blood. Delish.

>This is our celebration for Jesus.
But thats haram

No blood this time. It's mostly rye.

youtube.com/watch?v=4S-8gF9GFJo

ramsey thinks it looks like baby shit

Finnish food (and Nordic food in general) is a crime against humanity.

What a faggot. Of course the food was bvad too, because the "journalist" was a faggot too. But anyway, what the fuck did that dude mean? I'd laugh his ass off his attitude. Is this TV 2016 or something?

Have you tasted any nordic food ever?

says the fucking limey, british food is the worst in europe and possibly the world

top 3 country with most Michelin Star restaurants. our food isn't fancy but it's pretty great.

been to iceland, finland and sweden. all terrible.

so never to finland and yet you're telling

I don't get it, it just looks like chocolate pudding with a less firm texture

They serve foreign food

FUG sorry i misread :D ok, you're allowed to say whatever you want about finland

Well, they did feed him with store bought shit. But the attitude is still very annoying. I guess it's all staged. I'm a newfag for TV, so I wouldn't know.

For our Christmas we eat ham and prawns and Aunt Sarah's quinoa and peach salad

what does this actually taste like?

Like fermented sweet brown bread. It's coated with sugar and cream. One guy in Finland (an Olympic champion) eats kilos of it every spring.

Juha Mieto eats kilos of everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=4S-8gF9GFJo

tree bark with plums

How many of them focus on British cuisine?

>the only worse cuisine i've had to encounter was the british cuisine
t: berlusconi

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kotipizza#Pizza_Berlusconi
>Pizza Berlusconi is Kotipizza's name for a pizza of smoked reindeer, with tomato, cheese, chanterelle and red onion.[5]

It was named "Pizza Berlusconi" in summer 2008 after Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi. Berlusconi had caused a minor diplomatic incident in 2005, when he said that he had had to "endure" Finnish cuisine,[6] and joked disparagingly about Finns eating "marinated reindeer". Although marinated reindeer is a common dish in Lapland, in the rest of Finland the meat is traditionally stewed or dried.[7]

With Pizza Berlusconi, Kotipizza won the America's Plate International pizza contest in New York in March 2008, beating the Italian-Americans, who came in second place, and the Australians in third.[8]

you´re seriously bullying 70something year old dudes here, thats some real pussy shit

*and yes, the pizza had reindeer in it

It's true wtf dude xD

>most Michelin Star restaurants
All French.

You work like a pig! You French pig!

youtube.com/watch?v=pOQuw1MXLGQ

>top 3 country with most Michelin Star restaurants
That's all relative man. We've got 107 but only 17 million inhabitants.

Looks like the end result of a bit of bad chinese