No such thing in calais

Weren't they the ones destroying it?

That camp was a mud filled slum

tears are streaming down my 20ager face every day
someone help me out

>tears stream
link? it´s on twitch?

Who else would do it?

Do "journalists" have brain damage? I've seen so much shit in the past couple years that no one with a normal IQ would publish in ernest.

why what wrong

That nigga is AT LEAST 30

lmao
dude is almost 30

They probably know what they're doing, they just don't have any scruples of integrity left.

yup, lifelong tumblrinas and buzzfeed fans getting jobs.

This so much.
I mean hell, how retarded can you be? Don't they have any brain left?
If that rapefugee says he is a teenager and you really want to use that pic, ok, fuck it, but then at least don't write an obviously wrong age on it...

i think the finn nailed it they're just paying their dues for all the bullying they suffered online

So the target for this sort of caption is the sort of person who needs all the cameras in red circles?

Why is Native Frenchman crying?

There was such a case here to, can't find the pic right now.
"Young" rapefugee (obviously old as fuck) totally happy he got in job working in a restaurant kitchen...

Tears of joy, they removed the refugee camp of criminals.

What is this AJ+ ?

>balding at 11
poor kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ao_7rxdsYL4

Pro tip: He was obviously not 17.
And thats our cuck minister who is just for himself...
Heard they're trying to ban the dental check in sweden cos its traumatising for the refugees or some tumblrina excuse again. I mean what the fuck ppl?

Ching chong ching chong, chung chong ?

>im big but im 17
kek

Why were they removed? They are native at least. I heard all native french have black skin.

>He thinks this word makes me mad.

Hilarious

no britin for you guys lol

They were trying to migrate into britannia i guess.
Illegal frenchmen are the worst. Oui oui! la batoong

You koreans aren't funny isn't it

here comes the antifa

Fuck you! they are a fucking cancer, criminals and rapists.

>He thinks Japanese get butthurt when we are called as "Korean".

It is interesting.

>teenager
That's a grown man.

Dude looks 40 at least. Anyway, he'll be happy in Londonistan.

ANTIFA RAUS

He is a big guy.

Ok, found the one I was speaking about.

muhammad 18 lmao wtf

lol teenager

a fucking teenager

is the truth unimportant now? is lying fucking so normal you can get faced with reality itself and deny it?

>Heard they're trying to ban the dental check in sweden cos its traumatising
No... it's just the (((dentist union))) threatening its own members not to co-operate with the state.

>He is 18 yo

>Muhammad (42)

>is the truth unimportant now?

Mate, it's 2016.

Are you people that naive or do you know this is bullshit and laugh at these ''journalists''

Breitbart?
Isn't that an anti-Islam, anti-refugee alt-right website?

Kys

Fuck you, having a hard life actually ages you super fast. You haven't even suffered a tenth of what they have, just because they happened to be born in the wrong country. And then you laugh at them and talk shit about how they look? It's the least of their concern

greying hair in his beard lmao

>If that rapefugee says he is a teenager and you really want to use that pic, ok, fuck it, but then at least don't write an obviously wrong age on it...

A friend of mine is a journo at the 3rd largest newspaper (NRC) in the Netherlands and he said sometimes a specific angle or point of view is required when writing a report. So they just find the most bullshit example to go with their story that everybody who reads it knows it to be bullshit

He's the baseball guy who got caged the other day. There was a thread about it.
He'll get under a metro train by the end of the month, most probably.

They are French Marinecorps and gonna go to Normandy. We are now about to witness the legendary battle.

C

The later. Nobody is that stupid.

WTF i love france now :DDD

H

>AJ+
>Journalism
I bet you think Buzzfeed and FOX are examples of journalism as well

You're that retarded American in Okinawa right ?
What did we to for you to try to mock us at every opportunity ? Did your girlfriend back home cucked you with a French guy ? This level of autistic dedication against a country is unsettling.

Is "happy" a German word?
Anyway, even if he lied about his age, but is working and not leeching, I can respect.

the fuck is wrong with dentist union?
are they sucking dicks?

Oh boy now they are all going to Paris and are going to make that wonderfull city even better

prettymuch this, people are competing for feel good/look im so good person points

They're sailing on England, oh what a shame!
Someone is after our island again,
We'll let them have it, oh yes we will,
but maybe they wont it when they get the bill!

For we wrote the story of the old brigades,
we know the glory of yesterday's parades ,
we'll sell them blighty yard by yard,
they'll buy it from the old home guard!

your butthurt is unsettling tbqh.

>having a hard life actually ages you super fast
This.
Pic related, it's a newborn baby after 9 months of very hard pregnancy and his mum being poor.

>Heard they're trying to ban the dental check in sweden cos its traumatising for the refugees or some tumblrina excuse again.

wew lad, luckily the burden of proof that you're a minor still lies with the refugee.

If you don't look like you're younger than 20 and you can't proof it, we register your birthday as 1 January or 1 July 1996. The physical checks that we accept are free of charge of course

theyve rapidly bred anyway. shits will flood into euro more and more in the near future regardless of any law. they will no longer be able to act like such drama queens in 20-30 years.

>these people dont even know how old they are or fake it.
>somehow these people are supposed to be quality

Wonder how many delightful homo activities happen in such camps considering the M:F ratio

I'm certainly not butthurt at this, it's so obvious that a large part of anti-French posting is done by one autist that I would rather be sad.
I would not be here if I took seriously all the poor bait against France posted.

how hard is it to close borders and kick them out. come on.

It's worse when they report on technical issues that you have a background in. They usually royally fuck up their explanations.

>I think I'm genius about making scum butthurt.

learn how to talk ABLEIST ANTIFA ASSHOLE

It's like they need North Korea and Hungary to explain how to do it.

> Is "happy" a German word?
No. But there are no laws forcing journalists to use German words, so often the use English ones for the sake of diversity.

someone might hurt their feelings

thats srsly pretty fucking tumblr tier.

Lefties are so fucking stupid it's not funny. They're taking the rapefugees out of Calais to give them free lodging (and i saw a video of the appartments, they're damn good apartments) all across the country. Meanwhile i get to pay 360€ per month for a shitty 18m2 studio which is crumbling into dust. It's better to be a foreign outlaw than a law-abiding citizen in France. That's how bad it's gotten.

>teenager
>looks 45 years old