ITT: countries who hate you but you don't know why

ITT: countries who hate you but you don't know why.

For us it'd be Spain. Every time I go over there most people give me a black eye when they know I'm French, even if I try to talk in Spanish and if I act like a total random dude (not like a typical tourist I mean). Even on 4plebs they always talk shit. Never had this problem in the UK, the US or in Australia. Even in Italy I've always been well welcomed (except in Naples but I think that's a local tradition).

Peru

Not really.They can make a reason

In north of catalonia you're welcome further of it not.

England (scots and welsh are ok)
Some of the irish
Spain
Portuguese
Italy
Some of the swiss
Poland
Czech rep
Estonia
Mexico
Argies
Aussies but in a lovely way (includes poopeeland)
Japs
And we're done i think....... Oh yeah, these guys too :
Austrians
Danemark
Morrocans
Pakis
Some of Indians

Netherlands

Only subhumans can hate Greece.

>countries who hate you but you don't know why.
i dont know but we hate you

But I liked Un Paso Adelante user...

thanks Frenchie bo

You are Greek

We absolutely don't care about Italy at all. At most we see it as a vacation destination when we're tired of going to France.

We wuz greeks n shit

>a black eye
people punch you bc your'e french?
whoa

Prime Minister Vladimir Groisman requested to the French Prime Minister to include Ukrainian language in foreign languages list, which to be put to a bachelor's degree. "The Prime Minister requested the inclusion of the Ukrainian language in foreign languages list exam which can be taken to obtain the French diploma of secondary education (undergraduate), "- said in a statement.

>people punch you bc your'e french?
no really ,though we don't want them in Spain. i wish they dont cross the border at pyrenees or i shot them

>mfw spainards take their anger out on the frogs because they're too scared to do anything to a brit

Poland.
We dindu nothing.

Lol, like you can do something about that, peasant. Here, have a picture of your grand grand grand grand father being executed :^)

secretly ,we love britain

That's pretty rude. I love it.

France.

>don't know why

Why bother?, you jump out of balconies

You literally were defeted by andalusians peasants in that war. Fucking pathetic!

truthfully, we know "why" we're hated 9 times out of 10 (spoiler: success breeds jealousy) but SCOTLAND

we love france

>Lose a war against andalusians peasants
>The major of Paris is actually from andalusian origins

TOP KEK MAXIMUM KEK

>france hating anybody

shut up frogboi. Spain >>>>> france

i like france

captcha: valdel paris

Serbia
Greece
Iran
South Africa

We also hate the kikes.

greece are just haters man

t. I am a Greek

spaniards are butthurt at us because we are responsible for the downfall of their empire, because of napoleon, because of centralism which triggers the hardcore regionalist spaniards and because we attack their cheap food trucks.

Swedes are as anti-russian as eastern euros despite we didn't have any conflicts, our soldiers never fought each other last two centuries not in ww1 nor in ww2, sweden wasn't also occupied by soviets. Basically the number of swedes killed/raped/tortured by russians in 20th century is almost 0.

Don't know if stupid or they actually remember and remind every day how ebil russia attacked them 7, 5, 3 centuries ago.

ITT: countries who hate you but you don't know why.

Almost every country has a dislike for Portuguese people. We are not charming nor educated so they usually expect a boorish orc...

I wish i was an orc instead of a human desu

We don't hate you though

Meh a lot of nations hate hungarians but I know their reasons exactly

I wish central europeans were conquered by ISIS desu.
Seeing those snobbish french intelectuals being forced by the muslim priests to admit the geoccentric theories would be extremely rewarding...

and when they started to burn the works of Rimbaud, Stendhal and such in order to replace with the quran and "manuals to beat your wife" the salty tears would be purely delicious

did I miss something? why is france considered central eu?

PIGS (Portugal Italy Greece Spain) as well as southern France

Kek, people here don't even know lebanon exists

Argentina seems to really hate us for some reason

I can't even picture Portugal. The closest thing I think of when I imagine Southern European countries is the shittiest part of naples or Sicily

We dont hate ya