Which is the best

which is the best

Since I Left You

They're all different genres. I don't think it works like that.

this

All different genres so it doesn't work idiot.

Top Left obviously

they're all sampled/edit based psych pop albums, nigs

Since I Left You has the best sampling, best groove
MPP has the best cut and blend, jam of a lifetime
Black Foliage certainly gets points for unique composition, coffee and cigarettes
Smile started the trend, most influential non-album

None of them are the best

They're actually not, though. The styles are completely different, so you're basically asking "which style do you personally prefer?"

SMILE>Black Foliage>MPP>SILY

They are all good tho

it depends on your idea of psychedelia actually because the lines arent so black and white theyre more flexible than you give them credit

Having psychedelic influence doesn't make these the same genre. Black Foliage is nothing like SILY.

No, they kind of are.

SILY is a plunderphonic dance album.

Black Foliage is experimental psychedelia.

MPP is mostly just straight up pop

SMiLE is mostly pop with heavy influences of americana

Since I Left You is probably the biggest sore thumb because it is plunderphonics, where the other three albums were sampling their own music

Smile does it rather unintentionally because it was intended as a studio album and turned into a cutting room sample project for a select number of artists

MPP and Black Foliage are all in house and purposeful sample based albums however the former is composed based on a digital sync and the latter is based on an analog cut of recorded instruments

theyre all lushly produced cut and paste psych pop records

TV&N and Songs About Fucking are gritty, noisy guitar rock records. They must be the same sound.

all noise rock records are trying to be TVU so yeah no shit

itt's defense, lazy generalization ARE how genres are formed

all of the albums in the OP besides Smile of course is just trying to be Smile/Good Vibrations.... etc

Bait a little bit harder, faggot.

you have no understand of music, buh-bye

MPP is the best one

SMiLE is so much of a bigger artistic statement than all of those albums combined it's not even funny

*OBJECTIVE*

Smile>SILY>Black Foliage>MPP

*OBJECTIVE*