"Germany is a great nation only because its people have so much Polish blood in their veins [...

> "Germany is a great nation only because its people have so much Polish blood in their veins [...] I am proud of my Polish descent."

what did he mean by this?

Polish are very clever and strong but not inteligent nation

>google it
>it's actually a thing
you learn something every day

Clearly he went batshit insane during his later years

Why are Finns so hostile towards Poland?
Majority of Prussian population was Polish.
Even Germanised, they still were Poles.

Ironically Poles united Germany.

He was kissed by society and the society was full of Germans. Therefore he was kissed by Germans.

He was a hipster, an anti-whatever-dude.

>kissed
Pissed* pardon.

poland is in dark blue

Yes, well done Singapore

Thanks almost didn't find it

really made me think

This poster is from Poland
Poland is in dark blue

I am colourblind

Nietzsche was in love with a married woman who never noticed him. Then he wrote a bunch of crap about how cool it is to be depressed.

t. scholar.

>nietzsche, the greatest mind of the 19th century was a cucklord supreme
>was also german

Where's the surprise?

>Chopin, the last of the modern musicians, who gazed at and worshipped beauty, like Leopardi; Chopin, the Pole, the inimitable (none that came before or after him has a right to this name) — Chopin had the same princely punctilio in convention that Raphael shows in the use of the simplest traditional colours. The only difference is that Chopin applies them not to colour but to melodic and rhythmic traditions. He admitted the validity of these traditions because he was born under the sway of etiquette. But in these fetters he plays and dances as the freest and daintiest of spirits, and, be it observed, he does not spurn the chain.

>Now and again an echo of Chopin’s music rings in my ears, and this much you absorb me that, at such moments I always think of you and lose myself in meditating about possibilities.

kek
>My ancestors were Polish nobility: I inherited from them my instincts, including perhaps also the liberum veto.

>I thank Heaven, that in all of my instincts I am a Pole and nobody else

>I am enough Polish, to give away all the music of the world just in exchange for Chopin

>I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood

>I am proud of my Polish descent

It probably triggered the shit out of Prussians

yeah, from the letters of madness
dude everybodies know that Nietzsche goes out of his mind in his last years

It doesn't matter.

i do like his the ideas tho especially that of the superman it was always appealing to me

ups, someone is triggered

t. an Islamic State member

because the asspain Poles usually begin to exhibit is hilarious

Nietzsche was a contrarian and hated Germany. He said outlandish shy to get people irrationally mad at him.

He's the original rusemaster

so greatest german was actually a pole
(and worst german was australian)
too sad
i lost all my respects to germans

but you're the only asspain person ITT

and if you want more, Finns seem to be really fucking butthurt on this board in general.

>finns
>butthurt
impossible, fingols are funny and pleasant guys

>australian
ngl i laughed

I wouldn't say any of his posts show any asspain so far.

>the original rusemaster
that would be rather this case:
>Diogenes relates that Heraclitus had a poor opinion of human affairs.[7] He believed that Hesiod and Pythagoras lacked understanding though learned[15] and that Homer and Archilochus deserved to be beaten.[16] Laws needed to be defended as though they were city walls.[17] Timon is said to have called him a "mob-reviler." Heraclitus hated the Athenians and his fellow Ephesians, wishing the latter wealth in punishment for their wicked ways.[18] Says Diogenes: "Finally, he became a hater of his kind (misanthrope) and wandered the mountains ... making his diet of grass and herbs."

ex-muslim

this

fuck, that must've felt good.

normally i'd be weirded out but you're polish getting fucked in the ass is your national sport

2/10

>this is a rare thread where poland can shine
>people still shit on them
STOP

>polish intellectuals

more like 10/10