Never listened to them, I hear the first like 4 albums are shit. What would you recommend to start with?

Never listened to them, I hear the first like 4 albums are shit. What would you recommend to start with?

Other urls found in this thread:

scaruffi.com/vol1/beatles.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The first four albums are not shit. Start with the first album and then listen chronologically. If you don't want to do that, start with Rubber Soul and then listen chronologically from there. By the way, you have heard them, you doo-doo head.

the first four albums are literally all the same mundane pop love songs

the beatles are trash, you'd be wasting your time starting anywhere

Please Please Me

scaruffi.com/vol1/beatles.html

>being this pleb

nice meta meme

The very first thing you wanna start off is with this album. In the first few minutes of the first track, you get to hear the Beatles debut for a few seconds. Those few seconds changed history. A fun fact: Rolling Stines come up a few seconds after The Beatles in that same track making their history changing moment, too.

this. if you dont start with please please me then start with rubber soul

Rubber Soul is when they start to mature as songwriters (Norwegian Wood, Nowhere Man, Girl). That's one comfy album.

Revolver and everything after that is why they are considered the greatest.

>1962-1963
DUDE MERSEYBEAT LMAO

>1964-1965
DUDE FOLK ROCK LMAO

>1966-1968
DUDE DRUGS LMAO

>1969-1970
DUDE CLASSIC ROCK LMAO

teen death grips fans are the worst

go back to fucking hackforums

yeah but the music doesn't do anything

it's just boring shit for plebs

>dude marrying 12-year-olds lmao

>can't even dox my age
no you faggot

Their entire discography is shit.

The Beetles are a meme band, OP, whoever rec'd you to listen to them is a troll.

why would i dox anybody (never mind somebody as useless as you)

the new wave of needledrop kiddies that come here is disgusting

>no you faggot
straight up filthy frank-tier humor there makes sense I guess

>Tomorrow Never Knows is boring

0/10

you keep writing the same post "go back to hackforums" on Sup Forums and yet you don't realize that you need to be a member there to know I'm a member

>kiddies
literally only hack forum members say this

you're new to Sup Forums I can tell, let me know if you want any suggestions on what albums to listen to.

I meant actually listen not just their hits. I listened to their hits when I was in my edgy thrasher phase and disliked it. I will probably start with Rubber Soul

the "Never listened to them" is equal to "never listened to music" basically

This

>he browses a music board but hasn't listened to Revolver, Sgt Peppers, White Album, MMT, Abbey Road
top cake

Don't bother, just listen to The Beach Boys