How cucked is your language?

How cucked is your language?

0.5-1% of the Vietnamese vocabulary came from French and at least 55% came from Chinese. So i have to say it's pretty cucked.

Pic unrelated.

100% E-English!

Germanic/Latin/French hybrid mutt language

Our standard language is 40℅ latin and 6℅ Greek,slavic and a little Turkish.Dialects though have max 15℅ foreign loanwords

I swear to god say 100% english one more time i'll do this to you

My dialect is one of the purest.
Less than 5℅ loanwords

100% English

why do I find this kind of hot?

这就是华语

Cucked by Italians and Angl*s

Latin borrowed the word Orchestra from Greek Orkhestra
English borrowed the word Orchestra from Latin Orchestra
Japanese borrowed the word Ookesutora from English Orchestra
and English now has the word Karaoke, (Kara no Ookesutora), it means 'empty orchestra'

finnish people everyone

Our language is pretty uncucked. ~90% germanic the rest are Latin and english loan words

We have many german words

0% cucked
100% native brazilian with no external influences

Does borrowing from an ancient language from your own language family count as cuckoldry?

That's actually really interesting

really made me thing

We are cucked to the point where the only people that actually speak Norwegian, are Icelanders.
Ourselves, we speak old Danish.
Danes speak some kind of Danish-German mutt language.

In terms of how many people speak it, completely fucked.
The actual standard vocabulary takes a lot from Latin, French, English and some Norse. People actually speaking it now regularly adopt anglicisms even when Irish already has a word for it, because they simply don't speak and read Irish often enough to know it. Also everybody fucks up the phonology.

Nice one my yellow friend, I agree with shlomo and juan
Quite interesting and insightful.
English is literal nigger-viking tier, Pic related

>that feel when không biết tiếng Việt

That's misleading. It's about the words that didn't come directly form latin. A very small percentage with only a few thousand words.

it's pretty much cuckd, even a simple sentence requires to use foreign words

excluding medical terms, it's less cucked than you would have been made to believe.

that being said, "less cucked than you would have been made to believe" is still really cucked

100% Germanic

i honestly have a very strong appreciation for Icelandic and Faroese.

Not only are they very pure, they're very unchanged.

I've heard Friscian is what an English without the Normans looks like

Romans are the one who cucked us the most. If I remember well, 45%of our language come from latin. Germanics cucked us too but less.

Jopa rle francais

>45%

More, I suppose.

I'm not even sure. English is the unholy abomination of linguistics

like 30% English loan words

I speak a psuedo-constructed language, but in general it has a lot of western vocabulary from all over the place, as well as words from Arabic, Aramaic, old Mesopotamian languages (Ugaritic, Akkadian, Sumarian, etc.), etc.